OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pretty new here and learning navigation. Not seeing the option that will allow me to private reply with the capture from my phone. I have also received several requests. As I cannot post the picture in the forum, I can direct you to the news channel FB page where I seen it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153068203574364&id=63564314363

This is a news article from WSYX Channel 6 Facebook page. Article is about the reward being withdrawn. Read the comments...one comment had 19 replies.

In the replies, a poster (family friend) states who was shot 9 times, where the person was found and who told her. Not sure if is reliable information...but have seen various comments here and there implying the same

That's who my SIL said was found in the woods.. Interesting.

Still pretty new here and learning navigation. Not seeing the option that will allow me to private reply with the capture from my phone. I have also received several requests. As I cannot post the picture in the forum, I can direct you to the news channel FB page where I seen it.

This is a news article from WSYX Channel 6 Facebook page. Article is about the reward being withdrawn. Read the comments...one comment had 19 replies.

In the replies, a poster (family friend) states who was shot 9 times, where the person was found and who told her. Not sure if is reliable information...but have seen various comments here and there implying the same

I guess this all should be considered rumors. If we look at the facts that some people have been shot in the extremities and other parts of the body, and one person has been shot 9 times,
then a scenario where one person tries to flee and gets shot several times in several parts of the body makes sense.We know that CR1, GR and KR were found inside from the 911 calls.
Were are less sure about the other victims whether they were all inside when found.

Anybody familiar with old school mafia type hits? Eye shots and money left used to mean something in mafia style hits. With the recent revelation that Kenneth had blood in his eye(s) that could mean that he was the target. The money left could mean he was getting greedy (Tony Bananas). Of coarse we don't know if he was actually shot in the eye but if he was it might mean something. fwiw
It is not clear that KR was shot in the eye. I think he might have been shot in his forehead, and blood flowed into his eyes.

If true, this is what makes me think we are going to have a WTF moment when we find out who did this.
All these people killed for that.

Regarding the person found in a different location, it is extremely heartbreaking. Extremely.
I had suspected he was the one because in the first 24 hours of frantic reporting, I noticed that
reporters gave conflicting Information. I actually heard one on scene report say "found at another location" I incorrectly assumed this was the Left Fork . When I learned Kenneth was at Left Fork, I did not forget the other report...

Delete if inappropriate.

There are two contradicting comments on who was shot 9 times. Both commenters say they heard this from a family member. So who knows if any of it's true.

GR is the biggest mystery to me. Some person described him as "harmless". Given that someone filed a CPO against him, I think some people would find him harmful. No media outlets have mentioned that he had been married. I suppose that the divorce was not very amicable. There even seems to be another person that he was still married to at the time of his death (I am still working on that to confirm it).
He has a very small online footprint. He does have a Facebook page, but there is very little there. Possibly his facebook settings are very private. But I found only 1 online post,
and a never saw him commenting on any other posts. A FB friends list is not available. He follows 9 people, seemingly fairly random. His likes seem fairly random. One of them is a site in the dutch language.
One group is mainly Russian. It is possible that someone else set up this account.

Regarding the person found in a different location, it is extremely heartbreaking. Extremely.
I had suspected he was the one because in the first 24 hours of frantic reporting, I noticed that
reporters gave conflicting Information. I actually heard one on scene report say "found at another location" I incorrectly assumed this was the Left Fork . When I learned Kenneth was at Left Fork, I did not forget the other report...

There was a ton of misinformation in the beginning. The first report I read (and my husband called and told me before it hit the news because he works in Piketon) is that the 16 year old was responsible for the murders and then killed himself. They may have thought that because his body was in the woods away from the others.. Plus the initial report said 6 dead including him which would leave 2 others that had not been found.. 1 being KR.

Sadly...IMO...although rumor, kinda fits the puzzle. Media kept reporting he was the last one found but stated was found on Left Fork road. It is possible he was found last...just not there. Would also explain the specifc wording that was used in various media reports that LM son entered DR house and then left assuming CRjr and Hanna was in there.

Also, something else to consider...just my theory/opinion...it has been reported CRsr and DR was reconciling. Just because he had another trailer does not necessarily mean he was actually sleeping there everynight...Wouldnt it be possible that if they were attempting to get back together maybe he was sleeping there some evenings? If so...could it also be possible he was initially "attacked" there? Could it be possible DR and the kids being harmed/killed could have been used as their leverage to get him back to the other trailer? If that occurred, and the rumor of CRjr is true, maybe he attempted to get away during that confrontation.

I don't know, just scary and heartbreaking possibilities that came to my mind when I read those comments and tried to wrap my head around the terror he must have felt if those rumors were true

According to him he lives "not 500 yards from where they found my uncle". The link was the discovery of KR

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My last post provides a video
It is that video that he responded your quote

There was a ton of misinformation in the beginning. The first report I read (and my husband called and told me before it hit the news because he works in Piketon) is that the 16 year old was responsible for the murders and then killed himself. They may have thought that because his body was in the woods away from the others.. Plus the initial report said 6 dead including him which would leave 2 others that had not been found.. 1 being KR.

Do we know which wooded area? Near Dana's or near other trailers? JMO

This is off topic
is there a way to search for my own posts?
if so, can you tell me how?
i tried search feature. Didn't work. Said 0

never mind. I figured it out

It's the case. It's driving everyone nuts. By the way I use the term "ganja". Lol. Please give us news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove