OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
A week ago I told myself to start making a Family Tree, on paper, to reference and keep all relationships clear and straight.
Then I told myself, no, just concentrate and remember all these relationships.
Well, NO. I can not remember all of it and need it on paper.
How many people named Kenneth can there be in one family?

Lol, remember George Foreman he had a slew of little George Foreman's.

I've stated it before and will do so again. Law enforcement officers are grossly underpaid.

Absolutely! I had a family member who was a homicide detective in a large city for many years. He talked about his cases after the guilty party had been found guilty in court. What he dealt with on a daily basis was absolutely gruesome and it was also dangerous. He had threats on his life several times. He didn't do it for the money, that's for sure. He was very, very good at what he did and hearing him talk about his work is what sparked my interest in how murder cases are investigated and solved.

Yep CRjr had a silver car, wonder if that's the one in front of the barn or garage, if looks to be gone.

There was a tow truck picture that had a silver tiburon on it. Don't remember where I saw it, but I think it was linked last thread or early in this one.

Ummm. I can, DNA!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I thought about that. When we thought it was the back of the barn and if they had a body in the woods I considered something happened in front of the door and maybe blood on it. Since it's the front of the barn I think maybe prints.

I thought about that. When we thought it was the back of the barn and if they had a body in the woods I considered something happened in front of the door and maybe blood on it. Since it's the front of the barn I think maybe prints.
Alternatively, bullet holes.

Its there but the pic is at an angle imagine being at the bottom of a hill or ditch on that side and taking the pic you would not be able to see the pavement the vehicle is sitting on the pavement you just can't see it

Is this the barn right next to the house or the one to the side? I am seeing two barns in the media thread.

Is this the barn right next to the house or the one to the side? I am seeing two barns in the media thread.

Right next to DR house if you look in the left by the window you can still see DR vehicle there. If you go back to around page 48-49 I believe you can find additional pics

This barn is starting to feel like The Dress. Is it blue and black, or gold and white?

Alternatively, bullet holes.

Anything is possible. They seem to be doing a very thorough job with the evidence, leaving nothing to chance. In the case of Rebecca Zahau, LE removed a bedroom door because it contained a painted message related to the murder. They later returned it to the owner who repainted and rehung it.

Anything is possible. They seem to be doing a very thorough job with the evidence, leaving nothing to chance. In the case of Rebecca Zahau, LE removed a bedroom door because it contained a painted message related to the murder. They later returned it to the owner who repainted and rehung it.

Yikes. I think I'd send it to the junkyard.

My hinkey meter is going off regarding DS & the money thrown at KR's feet. What if KR had a few thousand dollars on him at the time he was killed & what if DS owed KR $100 or more.Could DS have taken the money & threw what he owed at KR's feet? I don't think DS had anything to do with the killings but his story doesn't make sense.
DS' interviews, nor his 911 call, don't set well w/me either.

[video=twitter;728655320311070720]https://twitter.com/Kevin10TV/status/728655320311070720[/video]

If anyone thinks that this is a boarded up Frontal view of the barn to the right of Dana's home, of which there are many pics, please explain the clump of grassy stuff in front and no pavement.............JMO

Maybe the pic was taken from Hackleshin Road which runs behind all the Union Hill Road properties. Hackleshin is about a half mile West of Union Hill Road at the foot of the hill (Union Hill) and Union Hill Road is at the peak of the hill.

That's what it looks like to me. In one of the pictures it looks like a dirt road runs diagonally behind there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member