OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentally completed your post in my head with "Woof! Woof!"
Now I can't get that song out of my head :laughing:
This post also made me think of that song more than any of the other posts questioning how the dogs got out!

LE wouldn't have released anything off the property to family, wonder if FR's derby car was being worked on at another family location.

This post also made me think of that song more than any of the other posts questioning how the dogs got out!

You know, withholding the information about whether dogs were in, out, tied up, etc. is one of the irritating ways the AG has been handling communications about this case. Compared to everything else that has happened in this tragedy and the amount of evidence they're gathering, its difficult to understand why they can't release some basic info about dogs in/out so the public will stop obsessing over it. As someone else said, it's almost like they're "gaslighting" the public. Hope I'm wrong. JMO.

I found this link at another site

It shows the inside of a 19' 5th wheeler (I have no idea what size KR had or if his is a 90's)
Having never been in a 5th wheeler I don't know if all lengths are set up this way.

But it was interesting to see inside

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyIg9GCJE7M

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to go back into FR's facebook and the one who has the derby car to see why it wasn't at FR's, does anyone know already?

NM Most of FR's comments and posts are gone, forgot about that.

[video=twitter;728655320311070720]https://twitter.com/Kevin10TV/status/728655320311070720[/video]

So it seems like the car being raced at the next derby was built for FR's memory with his number, and calling it his car, so not sure this was originally FR's car.

So did I! . (not like 1/2 the people I know went to UGA or anything!)😉

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Me too !!! Lol!![emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't think they talked about possibly towing 40 vehicles. IIRC, the tow truck driver said there were about 40 vehicles on the property.

I have seen so many different answers about the total amount of cars towed that I don't know which one to believe. I don't believe it ended up being eighteen though. From what I've mostly seen it was a smaller number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141