OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
ThisWould this be considered a 5th wheel camper?
This is officially what is called a 5th wheel trailer, with the part that I have circled in Red being what makes it called such. In other words this is how it is "towed" as opposed to just a regular type trailer hitch. They might be using the term in a more "generic sense"

Attachments

• 5thwheel.jpg
    5thwheel.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 363
This makes me wonder if they did the same with Donald Stone.
Why did it seem they were looking heavily at Bobbie?
Did they ever interrogate DS in the same way, asking him how much he was paid to do it?
is there something about Bobbie that raised their suspicions?
is it typical to take the clothing and shoes and dna and fingerprints of a person finding a body? I have never heard of this before.

With people thinking BM said "don't hurt me" and someone saying "good job" on the 911, I had previously questioned whether BM could have arrived while the killer/s were still there and they made her call 911. It was someone who knew her and had no beef with her and didn't want to kill her. I know it sounds far fetched to think a killer would leave a witness. But could they have let her live, knowing she would be in such fear for her life that she would stay quiet?

This is was just something I have tossed around before and now hearing about two other people being with BM has made my mind go back to that theory and leaves me wondering if those two could be the killers. And maybe BM knowing who did it makes her appear to the police that she knows something she isn't telling and that raises their suspicions of her.

i just find it odd that she had taken two others with her to feed the dogs and chickens as she routinely did. I wonder if she routinely took someone else with her. I also wonder if she always went straight to Chris' trailer when she arrived and went inside, as that is the first thing she did. Maybe so, to feed the dogs that she normally said were kept inside first? And upon surprisingly finding the door locked, why wouldn't she knock before entering? I know if I went to someone's door and their vehicle was home and their door locked, I wouldn't just let myself in. I would knock for the person to let me in. But I see nowhere that says she knocked and then went in after no response. And if I walked in to blood everywhere and blood drag marks down the hall, I would be out of there! I would have been too scared to walk back to the bedroom! She is braver than me! And I do know we really can't know what we would do, but I do know I'm a scaredy cat!

Just some things I find myself pondering.

I think they asked her how much she was paid to kill them to see her reaction.One of those questions they ask even of someone they don't think was involved. That way they can say they asked.

Can you run with this theory a little? Why not kill Clarence way back when? What do you think might be a set of circumstances that would have a revenge killing 8 years after the abuser died? I'm just picking your brain.

Wild speculation of course, but if the victim of the sexual battery in the late 1990s were a child, then they had to wait to grow up to get vengeance ... and since the old man died in the meantime, why not take out the family instead? Another possibility is that the sexual battery resulted in an illegitimate child who would now be of age to avenge his mother, the original victim of the crime. A lot of time -- years -- to think and train and plan ahead before taking action.

Do we know for certain that the FBI is NOT involved? Seems like a bunch of what we already know kinda skirts over into interstate possibilities, whether it's *advertiser censored* fights, selling hot chop cars or dealing in weed. It doesn't really take a lot to justify. Use of a cell phone or internet in the commission of a crime can do it. So can using a weapon or ammunition that was produced out of state. Oh, yeah, there's that LLC connected to Florida.

I keep thinking that while the murders were clearly a surprise, LE beyond Sheriff Reader has probably been watching the area for some time--and likely knows far more than Mike Dewine has been willing to let on.

You are right - we don't know if the FBI is involved. They may very well be. The only thing the AG's office is currently reporting are things that people in the area would notice such as cars being towed off the property, mobile homes being moved, etc. Other than that - total silence.

in reference to the petter spray and gas masks...not necessarily...most pepper spray comes out in a stream...it's meant to hit the eyes and mouth where it's most effective

I was obviously sprayed with the other type. We had to evacuate the restaurant I worked at, two stories, just one little dash on my arm was all it took.

Hear from AG Dewine about his conversation w/ Rhoden family today at 5:30. @WCPO

Wcpo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The camper in the impound lot is a pretty good sized fifth wheel. Looks like it has a slide out & they pulled it extended. Hard to tell. Maybe they didn't retract the slide out due to fears of disturbing evidence?

Downloaded the audio and cut it to just the end in question.

Made the audio louder, and slowed it down a bit:

Uploaded it to here: http://picosong.com/Bqva/

I heard; who would do this and the man seems to say, "what's wrong" that doesn't seem like a logical question though. Guess I'll be obsessively listening for awhile.

Wild speculation of course, but if the victim of the sexual battery in the late 1990s were a child, then they had to wait to grow up to get vengeance ... and since the old man died in the meantime, why not take out the family instead? Another possibility is that the sexual battery resulted in an illegitimate child who would now be of age to avenge his mother, the original victim of the crime. A lot of time -- years -- to think and train and plan ahead before taking action.

or if CRsr testified in his father's case...sexual abuse is a lifetime thing...it ruins lives so if CRsr's dad ruined someone's life and maybe got a shorter sentence because of CRsr's testimony he would become a target especially since his dad is gone...just throwing this out there and JMO

How is this address connected?

It actually is really connected and I have brought it up several threads back. Because it doesn't involve a victim or POI I didn't post much. I think the only thing that I am allowed to say about it is that GR and KR both have lived there....
The property owners and their various properties raised red flags for me

Like i said, could have been sexual battery against his wife, especially if they were separated or recently divorced. Some men think they have the right to their wives bodies, simply because they are their wives. This happens way more then you think and a lot of wives/ex-wives just don't report it. Especially if she was the one who left him, or alcohol was involved.
The s/a could explain the rift in the family, and the seeming to take side by the children, however, if it were GR who he assaulted, five times, seems she'd have said nope, to being called his "wife" in his obit, if he'd been sentenced to 10 years for sexual assault against her. They'd been divorced for 13 years, at least, when he died.

There must be a limit to how long LE can keep on saying absolutely NOTHING? Is there nothing in US/Ohio law that gives the public a right to information? They would prevent much speculation and unnecessary talk of innocent people if they did.

I heard; who would do this and the man seems to say, "what's wrong" that doesn't seem like a logical question though. Guess I'll be obsessively listening for awhile.

I also heard "what's wrong". This may have been the male that was mentioned by LM during one of his interviews. Perhaps he was not in the car with BM but showed up later at the end of the call to 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme