OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post...in this interview LM mentions BM going there and also mentions his "grandson" and his "son" and so far there has been no further mention of a grandson being there (which I can understand him/her not being named possibly because of age yada yada) but yet it comes out now per BJM's interview that there was 2 other people with her.....How many people really were here and there amongst all of these scenes?? Sure makes a person wonder. Oh, and it sounds as if LM was there by his own interview but yet he is not mentioned by BM in her latest interview either. SMH

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

BJM mentioned an LM grandson in her interview from yesterday:

Bobby Jo Manley said she, her brother and his son as well as the two people who were with her that morning were taken to be questioned.

http://www.11alive.com/mb/news/nati...-not-leaving-those-babies-in-there_/187014884

IIRC, LM says "her boy" in the interview you linked, but he isn't always exactly right with details, IMO. I also think linear time framing may not be one of his strong points.

My reckoning as to who was at the crime scenes when LE first arrived:

CRSr/FR scene(s) -- BJM and 2 unnamed persons -- a friend and his wife.

DR scene -- JM and his unnamed son.

LM? Who knows for sure where he was, but I think he was probably at one scene or another by the time LE arrived or at least shortly thereafter.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/pike-county-homes-being-moved-to-preserve-crime-scene

WAVERLY, Ohio The mobile homes where eight members of the Rhoden family were murdered last month are in the process of being moved.

The work started Thursday. Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader expect it to take several days to get the homes to the investigation command center in Waverly.

The court approved the transport of the homes to allow the crime scenes to stay in their present condition and help with the investigation and prosecution.

Interesting, they did this in the Nathan Kibby case. He was teh man who kidnapped, raped and held a minor teen girl for months on end. They hauled every darn thing he owned, including his trailer from the lot it sat on to preserve.

Chris graves

At least three of the #PikeCounty murder scene trailers are being taken in for evidence. #cgnow @Enquirer

5d8026621006b1a16001ea4f06da0a19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's smart for LE to do this

If a high profile attorney gets involved later on they can't say well you didn't see this or do that.

Jmo

Boarded-up camper just pulled into #PikeCounty command center.

cf053edf945f7a87dc9493f3897d3ee7.jpg

Sorry Chris Graves tweeted the above

If I've missed it, apologies, or if not allowed, sorry.

70 Millers Lane, Waverly Ohio.

Please, can someone look at that on google earth and evaluate what we are seeing.
My iPad is not good for close up or details.
Property records on this could be interesting, if not already looked at.
Maybe I'm behind on this.

It appears to be a narrow strip of property that runs parallel to train tracks, (not sure what line) there are what appears to be a trailer (active) and 2 that look unoccupied. also 2 large buildings. There is also a railway spur that is next to this property.. Other then that it looks normal to the area. One other thing the location of the abandoned mexican camp( grow op) that was found, in 2012, it's like 14 miles from that. jmo

Ohio Attorney General Announces Discovery of Marijuana Grow With Possible Connection to Mexican Drug Cartel

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...Attorney-General-Announces-Discovery-of-Marij

Chris Graves

Two #PikeCounty boarded-up trailers pulled over on Rte 32. Having trouble? #cgnow @Enquirer

.@OhioAG just said the process to remove trailers would take days.

Chris graves

At least three of the #PikeCounty murder scene trailers are being taken in for evidence. #cgnow @Enquirer

5d8026621006b1a16001ea4f06da0a19.jpg

nobody can walk into that property now and can carry on business as usual

This is bizarre to me. If the houses were not trailers, what would they be doing? It seems oddly convenient that they are able to move homes.
That said, maybe local folks are tired of UHR being closed? It's been three weeks...

ok so 100-150 cars plus 4 mobile homes, seems extreme IMO. They didn't really delay getting the bodies in the ground which I thought would take much longer. I would assume with any type of struggle evidence would be left on the victims. Honestly this investigation gets stranger and stranger by the day. With all of this going on and being as extreme as it is. I don't know how the FBI hasn't just stepped in? It seems as if 8 bodies,100-150 cars, 4 mobile homes, rooster raising, weed growing, LLCs, auto sales and atleast a few altercations that per FB left some hot heads would just be to much for ANY local to handle.

It appears to be a narrow strip of property that runs parallel to train tracks, (not sure what line) there are what appears to be a trailer (active) and 2 that look unoccupied. also 2 large buildings. There is also a railway spur that is next to this property.. Other then that it looks normal to the area. One other thing the location of the abandoned mexican camp( grow op) that was found, in 2012, it's like 14 miles from that. jmo

Ohio Attorney General Announces Discovery of Marijuana Grow With Possible Connection to Mexican Drug Cartel

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...Attorney-General-Announces-Discovery-of-Marij
Thank you Elley Mae. I know this doesn't seem important now, but something makes me file this away for future reference. Thanks again.

Chris graves

Two trailers just moved into command center #PikeCounty #cgnow

29841f09d23a5e5763e461db6d5da601.jpg

For convenience, I'm extracting relevant info about the people with BJM on the morning of April 22.

http://www.11alive.com/mb/news/nati...-not-leaving-those-babies-in-there_/187014884

That doesn't specify when they were "taken" for questioning, but I'm wondering if it might be the 3:41 am thing?

It's followed by this:

It isn't clear to me if those last things were necessarily linear events with being "taken" for questioning.

I would think all three in BJM's car that morning would been questioned immediately, as well as JM and whoever else responding officers encountered at the crime scenes.

Perhaps they were and the 3:41 am thing was a follow-up and when they were asked for formal statements?

I think it's a reasonable assumption that clothing, DNA samples, etc. would (or should) have also been taken from everyone who was at a crime scene when law enforcement first arrived at those scenes.

This makes me wonder if they did the same with Donald Stone.
Why did it seem they were looking heavily at Bobbie?
Did they ever interrogate DS in the same way, asking him how much he was paid to do it?
is there something about Bobbie that raised their suspicions?
is it typical to take the clothing and shoes and dna and fingerprints of a person finding a body? I have never heard of this before.

With people thinking BM said "don't hurt me" and someone saying "good job" on the 911, I had previously questioned whether BM could have arrived while the killer/s were still there and they made her call 911. It was someone who knew her and had no beef with her and didn't want to kill her. I know it sounds far fetched to think a killer would leave a witness. But could they have let her live, knowing she would be in such fear for her life that she would stay quiet?

This is was just something I have tossed around before and now hearing about two other people being with BM has made my mind go back to that theory and leaves me wondering if those two could be the killers. And maybe BM knowing who did it makes her appear to the police that she knows something she isn't telling and that raises their suspicions of her.

i just find it odd that she had taken two others with her to feed the dogs and chickens as she routinely did. I wonder if she routinely took someone else with her. I also wonder if she always went straight to Chris' trailer when she arrived and went inside, as that is the first thing she did. Maybe so, to feed the dogs that she normally said were kept inside first? And upon surprisingly finding the door locked, why wouldn't she knock before entering? I know if I went to someone's door and their vehicle was home and their door locked, I wouldn't just let myself in. I would knock for the person to let me in. But I see nowhere that says she knocked and then went in after no response. And if I walked in to blood everywhere and blood drag marks down the hall, I would be out of there! I would have been too scared to walk back to the bedroom! She is braver than me! And I do know we really can't know what we would do, but I do know I'm a scaredy cat!

Just some things I find myself pondering.

ok so 100-150 cars plus 4 mobile homes, seems extreme IMO. They didn't really delay getting the bodies in the ground which I thought would take much longer. I would assume with any type of struggle evidence would be left on the victims. Honestly this investigation gets stranger and stranger by the day. With all of this going on and being as extreme as it is. I don't know how the FBI hasn't just stepped in? It seems as if 8 bodies,100-150 cars, 4 mobile homes, rooster raising, weed growing, LLCs, auto sales and atleast a few altercations that per FB left some hot heads would just be to much for ANY local to handle.

:banghead:

The BCI is not a local agency, unless you mean local in the state of Ohio. The FBI is not any better equipped to deal with this case, and they don't just step in and take over homicide cases.

Why would it take a long time to get the bodies in the ground? I would imagine between the crime scene investigators and the coroner they were thoroughly examined.

This is a large investigation, but so far they have done nothing unprecedented, including towing the vehicles and crime scenes.

IMO- This seems to mean the criminal "network" responsible for murdering the Rhodens and Ms. Gilley is very far reaching and they have a good grasp of those responsible. LE is seeking conviction(s) and are doing everything possible to make this happen.
They are bringing everything to one location to recreate the crime scenes, not just preserve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme