OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. BJM and DR's brother went into this trailer. He may not have "snooped around" much, but he did go in, found something amiss, and got out quick.

Not sure what is "not true" about what I stated? According to family, JM saw Dana's leg or legs, heard the baby cry and he left. According to BJM, she entered both homes and she found the bodies, took two children from FR's home.

I totally agree....I found it odd that anyone would be looking for shell casings in the midst of all this carnage. Baby in between parents covered in blood, two people you know and love but you are looking for shell casings?!? Something off here.

But then again, maybe BJM did not look for shell casings. I think she mentioned shell casings because people have been asking about that.

As a further explanation, this happened to a friend of mine who married a loser. She dumped him and every time he got drunk he would go to her house and force his way in. The third time he beat her up so bad she had to go to the hospital. When she told LE what was happening they charged him with 2nd degree rape. He took a plea deal and the charges were dropped to 3 counts of sexual battery.

He was in his late 50s when he was sentenced to ten years in prison for sexual battery (five counts) ... that made me think the victim could have been a child (and not an adult who would be in a better position to resist). Is there any public (online) documentation about the charges and his sentencing? Maybe a reporter should go talk to the old prosecutor of the case?

He was convicted for 5 counts of sexual battery. Doesn't that suggest multiple victims? IDK.

I was thinking it was the same victim and five instances, but have no idea. Maybe a lawyer who has experience with sex crimes can chime in on this?

Not sure what is "not true" about what I stated? According to family, JM saw Dana's leg or legs, heard the baby cry and he left. According to BJM, she entered both homes and she found the bodies, took two children from FR's home.

Just a small point of contention maybe, but you said.

What I am saying is that it appears DR's home is the only crime scene in which family members did not go into to investigate, so the only people who know what that crime scene looks like are LE and the killer (s).

I just don't think your statement is entirely correct in saying that no family members know what this crime scene looked liked. They may not know a great deal about what it looks like, but they did see it, and I'm sure they know what they saw.

Hasn't it been said that BR lived on this property as well. 500 metres away from his cousin. Could he have lived in this upstairs apartment?

No. You are confusing properties.

That's all I can say without violating TOS.

BJM entered both homes, meaning the home of Chris Sr. and the Home of Frankie, but not Dana's house.

This may sound weird but It'd be interesting to find out what the victims were wearing...if they were still wearing jeans or whatever then most likely they we're still up. The victims killed in their sleep would be in their nightclothes.

This may sound weird but It'd be interesting to find out what the victims were wearing...if they were still wearing jeans or whatever then most likely they we're still up. The victims killed in their sleep would be in their nightclothes.

My feeling is that if DR worked a double shift and didn't get home until after 11:00 pm, she wouldn't have gone straight to bed. It would have taken her a while to wind down.

My feeling is that if DR worked a double shift and didn't get home until after 11:00 pm, she wouldn't have gone straight to bed. It would have taken her a while to wind down.
I thought that too. I don't see any other victims being "early to bed" people either...they didn't have regular jobs. I'm sure the new baby would have kept everyone up at dana's too. I think the killer/killers would have been extremely lucky to find everyone asleep even in the wee hours of the morning.

Did anyone else see the post on Chris Jr's fb from the girl that said something like you were supposed to be home at 9 pm and didnt end up getting home til 4 am. I can't find it now, am I going crazy?? Lol

Was DR suppose to work at 7am on 22nd? Another issue I wonder about and hope someone can clear up is DS has given a few interviews, he admits he was suppose to have spent night at KR, but didn't. Has he clarified why he didn't go to KR's place that night?

If I've missed it, apologies, or if not allowed, sorry.

70 Millers Lane, Waverly Ohio.

Please, can someone look at that on google earth and evaluate what we are seeing.
My iPad is not good for close up or details.
Property records on this could be interesting, if not already looked at.
Maybe I'm behind on this.
What are you getting at?

Was DR suppose to work at 7am on 22nd? Another issue I wonder about and hope someone can clear up is DS has given a few interviews, he admits he was suppose to have spent night at KR, but didn't. Has he clarified why he didn't go to KR's place that night?
My speculation was that he flaked out to spend time with his love, seems like he is obsessed with his woman....
Edit: this may violate TOS...if so, please delete and I apologize.

The reporter is really bad, there is no way of telling if she is quoting or speculating. I feel that BM is repeating the answer to what the police has been asking her several times, in that case the police has not found any casings at the two murder scenes. I am not convinced this reporter would follow up on such a detail, the entire article is an emotional mess.

BJM not seeing any casings at the scenes doesn't necessarily indicate none were found.

I'm of the opinion that likely none were as the perp(s) would probably make it a point to not leave that kind of evidence behind, but the answer to that question remains in the air.

I think the interviewer probably did have a list of "nuts and bolts" questions on hand. Those types of questions are useful to pull out general information and to get an interview subject back on track if they stray too long rehashing their feelings or go off topic.

It is possible that BJM herself introduced that information into the interview. I doubt she volunteered that info to the investigators but was likely asked by them during questioning.

I suspect she is still in shock and her mind might seize on seemingly random, but literal answers in an effort not to totally breakdown from overwhelming emotion.

As far as the emotional tenor of the article, it is what I would expect from this writer and this interview subject.

I think a "heart wrenching" impact might have been some of the writer's intent coupled with an effort to get more information into the public realm.

A difficult blend.

The reporter is one of two that I'm aware of who was invited inside by the family to attend the big funeral service. Obviously she has developed a degree of trust from some of the family.

More clarity on a few issues would be my preference, but I was tickled to see an article than offered a good amount of information.

I figure the writer has more material from her interviews -- she interviewed BJM's sister-in-law separately -- that she may or may not be able to use in any subsequent articles or contribute to articles that may be written by her colleagues.

For me, the biggest emotional takeaway from the article is the quantitative degree of trauma BJM experienced. I could hear qualitative in her voice and demeanor in the 911 call.

She's nowhere near out of the woods regarding the trauma. I suspect she's probably experiencing recurring terror that can be triggered easily.

My thinking is that BJM does know more than what has been indicated and likely may not have disclosed all she observed and experienced to investigators.

I would be surprised if she isn't still terrfied.

Has anyone heard/read anything about lie detector tests being administered?

If I've missed it, apologies, or if not allowed, sorry.

70 Millers Lane, Waverly Ohio.

Please, can someone look at that on google earth and evaluate what we are seeing.
My iPad is not good for close up or details.
Property records on this could be interesting, if not already looked at.
Maybe I'm behind on this.
How is this address connected?

This newscast is from 12:50pm, and check out the headline: "2 adults, 5 children killed." Just goes to show the chaos of the day, and rampant misinformation. Exactly why I'm hesitant to speculate on who was found where and when, with any degree of certainty, until I see official reports.

Still have a suspicion that CRjr may have found outside, or somewhere else on the property, due to the ambiguous statement in the most recent article.

It goes into a decent amount of detail about HR being found shot in bed, with her baby, etc...and then says hardly anything about him, or his mom for that matter. Makes me think there is something peculiar about their place of death, and LE is keeping it secret because it's a detail only the killer would know.

I noticed how that article was written also and it makes me wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya