OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJM doesn't live with her parents. However, from looking at Pike County records, her brother and his wife do I believe. Also, the pictures of LM property show two trailers there.
I only saw one trailer at LMs. I must have looked at an old pic. Does she live at Woods Rd.? Somehow I misunderstood and thought she was the one that lived there. Apologies.

I only saw one trailer at LMs. I must have looked at an old pic. Does she live at Woods Rd.? Somehow I misunderstood and thought she was the one that lived there. Apologies.

I don't think she lives at the address you mentioned. That address appeared to be a rental. I believe she lives on a Rhoden property. Mentioned it yesterday I think or the day before. The days are running together. :)

It's not the actual property... Though when I looked at it I did look closely for a tube on the side of the structures. It's who owns it and what else they own.
I think I might be on that trail, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Since we can't discuss here, I'll file it away and maybe it will come up later.

Also, I just pulled it up on my phone on google and your are correct. There appears to only be one there now. I must have been the one looking at an old photo.

I've been following a while, everyone is brilliant! Just wondering if the remaining dogs are with a shelter. I have read a family member in another state did rescue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I read that too. Admirable. But. Why drive from (was it WVa. KY, or Ohio?) to Texas to rescue dogs?
And very frequently? Am I remembering that correctly? I thought that was out of the ordinary.

I read that too. Admirable. But. Why drive from (was it WVa. KY, or Ohio?) to Texas to rescue dogs?
And very frequently? Am I remembering that correctly? I thought that was out of the ordinary.

I have a friend who drives hundreds of miles a year saving dogs it's a passion!

I think when he was telling them to go talk to people at DR's work was about her being a good person. He expressed he didn't want his daughters name drug through the mud and that she was a good person.

That was not the context of when he said it. They were not asking about his daughter. This was in response to the reporter asking if he had any suspicion and he ended up telling them if they wanted any information to go down to the nursing home and talk to them. He wasn't telling them to go down there and ask them about his daughter. Listen to it again.

I'm in Texas and have several rescue friends in common with this person. Multiple rescues in my area do monthly transports up north Wisconsin all the way to New York we are over populated with dogs they pull them from kill shelters vet them foster them out and list them on rescue pages up there once adopter is found they transport them. This is a normal thing.

Ditto! My friend used to be a truck driver and got into it haphazardly doing it that way....and soon after she retired was doing it full time. She goes all over. It's an awesome thing they do!

That was not the context of when he said it. They were not asking about his daughter. This was in response to the reporter asking if he had any suspicion and he ended up telling them if they wanted any information to go down to the nursing home and talk to them. He wasn't telling them to go down there and ask them about his daughter. Listen to it again.
I agree with mrssmith23. He was defending his daughter's character. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

I've been following a while, everyone is brilliant! Just wondering if the remaining dogs are with a shelter. I have read a family member in another state did rescue.

I'm in Texas and have several rescue friends in common with this person. Multiple rescues in my area do monthly transports up north Wisconsin all the way to New York we are over populated with dogs they pull them from kill shelters vet them foster them out and list them on rescue pages up there once adopter is found they transport them. This is a normal thing.

I know we can't sleuth people not mentioned by authorities but does anyone know the woman's name who does the rescues? If so, send me a message please.

DR (and CR1) has been in court with a couple of health businesses, but that's years ago. (Source: Pike C. court records.) He might just be a confused old man who said the one thing he could think of being the reason for this tragedy.

I was just wondering where the dogs are being kept? Being family and rescue thought maybe she would take?

Ok Thank you. I honestly never heard of this kind of thing. I would support this type of effort. Off topic, but a while ago I saw a piece on T v about a woman who rescues dogs from Turkey. That's a long way to transport. She is very successful.

Hi Winter!!

IMO, this has become nonsensical , a show for the public, to show how hard they are "trying". We all are true crime folks - has anyone ever heard of LE taking crime scenes "away". They have had 200 people involved for close to a month. It is not that complicated a crime, someone came in and shot people in several locations. This is not a global terrorist attack. Paris found out more in four days than this group .

What exactly could , after all this time , they be looking for that requires them to take them? Something underneath? Are we saying that 200 LE folks can not, in close to a month,gather evidence in what is a 925 sq foot area? IMO, ludicrious, simply a dog and pony show for the media.

Same thing with that hurricane/earthquake/nuclear bomb incident command post that arrived after everything was done. Visual for news. IMO meaningless. The only reason all this money is being spent is cause the AG was called 9 minutes after the first crime scene discovered.

They are taking these things when in 24 hours the AG annonced to the world that the perps had done a very good job in making it difficult to find the perps? IMO, if he can declare that in the second news presser, what exactly do they think they will find by moving the homes. If anything uprooting a mobile home will "upset" things.

Maybe if we were talking about CIA bugging throughout the location , ok.

They did not have to move Ingrids home - they found stuff in the drainpipe without lifting up her home?

Can anyone come up with case where the crime scene was "taken"? A reason for doing so other than to get in a news cycle? Did they move the Batman movie theatre, when tons of bullets were fired? The only thing I can recall when crime scene has been moved is TWA 800!! Pan Am 105. Have never ever heard of a crime scene being relocated!

Why no crime stoppers three weeks in? Never seen this before- Its the biggest mass shooting this year and no reward for info leading to arrest and conviction of the perp. What ya got to loose? The cost of moving the trailers could have been put into a crime stoppers award.

The answer is in that question itself, IMO! Its histronic stuff.

Again, Why no crime stoppers three weeks in?

It is also interesting that there has been noting regarding LM first statement regarding you want to know anything go to the nursing home, or child custudy.

How long would you have waited to call for help in this case? I'm just curious because you seem intently focused on the corruption in the case, and reference how quickly the BCI was called as evidence.
If you were a rural sheriff with a very small department (do they even have detectives?) and this crime happened, what would you do? Also, calling the FBI first isn't a thing- like you said, this isn't a terrorist attack.

You could also also find evidence of a crime scene being moved in the pages leading up to your post.

I agree with mrssmith23. He was defending his daughter's character. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

Yes, after this particular question they asked him about his daughter and he told them she would give the shirt off her back.
But, the question about having any suspicions was not asking about Dana. Oh well, many times things we hear can tend to run together. I was curious what information he thinks they can get at the nursing home regarding suspicions.

@Chrisgraves

I have seen many things in 30 years as journalist. The moving of murder scenes is a first. It is chilling. #PikeCounty #cgnow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:banghead:

The BCI is not a local agency, unless you mean local in the state of Ohio. The FBI is not any better equipped to deal with this case, and they don't just step in and take over homicide cases.

Why would it take a long time to get the bodies in the ground? I would imagine between the crime scene investigators and the coroner they were thoroughly examined.

This is a large investigation, but so far they have done nothing unprecedented, including towing the vehicles and crime scenes.

Im going to still have to agree with 30 years of experience from a journalist. Ummm if you bury a body it's not as easy to go back and look at if you may have missed something. Also it's not preserved. Keep beating your head off that wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove