OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times people who sell pot also sell pills, the one thing in common with the Elsmere, Ky murders and Pike County is Dana, Hanna, and Carolyn all worked in a nursing home. Easy access to pills, I wonder where Candy Newsome worked.

Are any of these arrests possibly related in any way?
is there an ID on any of the peoole who were the found in the river yet?

http://www.golaurens.com/news/item/23657-joint-warrants-sweep-nets-19-arrests

http://www.golaurens.com/news/item/23683-traffic-stop-leads-to-arrest-on-drug-and-gun-charges

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Anything found in the Evansville-Owensboro area that would have originated in this immediate area would have to pass through four locks and dams...typically the west ky floaters come from the cincy or louisville area.....but that really does not tell you anything...because bodies can be driven and dumped...sadly..floaters in various stages of decay and dismemberment are not uncommon

Many times people who sell pot also sell pills, the one thing in common with the Elsmere, Ky murders and Pike County is Dana, Hanna, and Carolyn all worked in a nursing home. Easy access to pills, I wonder where Candy Newsome worked.

Nursing home jobs are also common in these areas though too.. You can be a CNA before you even graduate high school. Most girls in my school obtained their CNA's, some of us have moved on to further our careers, some of us still work in nursing homes. Not many options out in the boonies, especially for people that weren't able to further their education for whatever reason.

Nursing home jobs are also common in these areas though too.. You can be a CNA before you even graduate high school. Most girls in my school obtained their CNA's, some of us have moved on to further our careers, some of us still work in nursing homes. Not many options out in the boonies, especially for people that weren't able to further their education for whatever reason.

I do know that, but from what a neighbor said Eapmon wasn't Thomlinson's type, and I see that from her fb page. She seems like a loving hard working mother. I wonder if some guy would start dating someone, because they work in a nursing home, and access to pills. JMO I'm trying to see why the women were killed, also, not just the men, and why in their homes when they could be followed and killed anywhere else.

14fb419523be053ec710601e87a4ca45.jpg

ASTRONOMICAL. Rural living looks pretty good to me right about now.

[video=twitter;731251785139163136]https://twitter.com/carriecochran/status/731251785139163136[/video]

Carrie Cochran ✔ ‎@carriecochran
The last of the #PikeCounty Rhoden homes – this one, where Dana was killed – is removed. http://cin.ci/27hvDrB

CiXtnpzWgAEg42-.jpg

CiXtn27XEAA_UvQ.jpg

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...nty-mobile-homes-moved-crime-scenes/84288652/

LM estimates that 100-150 cars and other vehicles have been towed from CRSr property. Does this seem unusual for a homicide investigation? Are there parallel investigations going on? A "backhoe" used by CRSr. for landscaping work at Big Bear Lake resort is impounded? What could that have to do with the homicide investigation?
Curiouser and curiouser!

I'd be surprised if pills just are sitting there for the taking at nursing homes. For one thing, being a CNA does not necessarily allow a person to distribute medication. For another, state regulations, from what I've heard, are quite strict for nursing homes. I don't know for sure, but I'd imagine someone would notice if pills began to go missing. JMO, of course.

http://www.coluccio-law.com/medication-theft-nursing-homes-potentially-really-big-problem/

https://www.rapiddetect.com/drug-theft-in-nursinghomes-a/278.htm

When a drug is stolen from a nursing home it is usually an employee who is responsible.

This occurs when policy and procedures for the administration, storage, and medication destruction procedures are not followed. Some of the drugs most commonly involved are painkillers like Oxycodone and Fentanyl. These drugs can be just as addictive as Cocaine and Heroin. Other medications at risk for theft are Percocet, Lortab, and other combinations of Hydrocodone.

Along with painkillers, anti-anxiety meds such as Xanax and Valium are also frequent targets of nursing home medication theft.

The following are examples of actual medication theft from nursing homes.

Medications left in med cups on residents’ night stands or bedside tables make it easy for any other employee to take the medication either for their own use or to sell for a profit. In this case the CMA did not remain with the resident until all medications had been taken.

In another instance, pain-medication patches such as Fentanyl were literally ripped off the body of nursing home residents by nursing assistants and/or other direct care staff. All on-coming shifts should have checked to ensure documented patches were in place with time and date noted on the outside of the patch.

Some employees have also used their position of phoning legitimate prescriptions authorized by the physician to call in fraudulent prescriptions of Hydrocodone for residents of the nursing home. These residents had not been prescribed the Hydrocodone by their doctor. Then the employee personally uses the illegally obtained drug or sells it on the street.

Medical staff has also been reported substituting other drugs, mostly over-the-counter drugs which are not required by regulations to be counted after each shift, in place of a prescribed controlled substance that was ordered by the physician. For example, substituting Tylenol for Percocet or Hydrocodone.

This site says the violent crime rate where I live is 400% higher than the national average! HAHAHAHA... actually that's not funny at all, but it comes as no surprise to me. We are ranked #1 in the nation in the medium-sized city category. The property crime rate is even higher than the violent crime rate... at 500%! An armed robbery literally happens on a weekly basis around here. Just last week, 3 guys in masks robbed a bank while armed with AK 47s. Then they led the cops on a pursuit thru a residential neighborhood and fired shots at the officers while fleeing. Some of the bullets shattered windows in nearby homes. The car was eventually stopped by an officer with a stop stick and then they fled in the woods. All 3 were found in separate locations, hours apart from each other, with the help of K9s---thank God!

I have to laugh to keep myself from peeing my pants out of fear.

mine is 69.03% lower overall and 92.58% lower than the national average for violent crime. We got an A+ on the violent crime.
icon12.png

I agree.
You know every person within 30 minutes of those trailers would be driving by to get their look if they ever opened the roads. Some extra nosey people or even family would want to go inside. Whenever Defendants lawyers would finally be able to go check it out themselves, it may have been disturbed or substantially changed. I think one of the biggest reasons to move is to protect the chain of custody and they were on wheels. They probably got the idea from KR camper. Maybe they said well let's just take this back with us. Then thought lets just take them all.
It's just more economical to move them than have them guarded 24/7. Also, with the amount of people killed, it does take time to get through everything.
I know people are frustrated about how long things are taking, but think of it this way... One person murdered at one crime scene probably takes about a week or more to process everything and go through stuff. This case has 8 people murdered at 4 crime scenes. I would think it would take at least 4 weeks before they even know what all they have as far as evidence. This isn't Criminal Minds or CSI. It can't be all figured out and processed as quick as it is on shows.

I'm right at that 30 minute mark, but my gut says stay away, far away.

Is it really necessary to make evaluations as to the standard of living of the deceased? How does that further the investigation?

Im not, just while back there was great long discussion about "who would live in a trailer". people acted like they had never even seen a trailer. The cops are treating them like they are trash.

Can I just ask why people assume Dana didn't partake in all of the business ventures? (Aka Illegal and shady activities) I'm not trying to victim shame, I'm genuinely curious. Because she's a woman? A mother? Grandmother? I think she was just as deeply involved as her ex husband seemed to be. JMO of course..
I know it doesn't really matter how involved she was because she didn't deserve to die but it's hard for me to ignore the circumstances surrounding their deaths and the way they chose to live.

I'd be surprised if pills just are sitting there for the taking at nursing homes. For one thing, being a CNA does not necessarily allow a person to distribute medication. For another, state regulations, from what I've heard, are quite strict for nursing homes. I don't know for sure, but I'd imagine someone would notice if pills began to go missing. JMO, of course.

I can't imagine it would be related to the nursing home. It would have to be quite a lot to warrant the death of 8 people, and those places are too regulated for anything to truly slip through the red tape.

Has anyone seen where DR was doing work to her new home, and had a newer car? That is hard to swing on a CNA's paycheck, especially two purchases like that lumped in together....especially when you're raising a 16 year old and your daughter and her kids (one a newborn) is living with you.

There is something amiss in the money department, and I cannot figure it out. I know CSR purchased the land where DR's trailer was located, but did he also purchase the trailer, or was it lumped in with the entire sum? I know this has been discussed but I am drawing a blank...

Also, was it purchased with cash, a loan or some kind of inter-family land contract?

I want to feel like the timing of that particular land purchase and the murders is not coincidental, though I can't decide why I even feel that way.

I've seen people discussing CSR and GR's bodies. GR's dad initially said that GR was found in the bedroom floor draped over CSR's legs with 3 gunshot wounds to the head....

BJM confirmed the placement of their bodies in her interview, adding that they were face down and from the blood in the living room, it looked like someone was dragged from the front room to the back room. It stands to reason that, if GR was on top of CSR, he was the one dragged back into the room.....unless they were both dragged, an CSR was killed first and dragged back, and then GR was soon to follow. I still say it's the first...

http://www.coluccio-law.com/medication-theft-nursing-homes-potentially-really-big-problem/

https://www.rapiddetect.com/drug-theft-in-nursinghomes-a/278.htm

When a drug is stolen from a nursing home it is usually an employee who is responsible.

This occurs when policy and procedures for the administration, storage, and medication destruction procedures are not followed. Some of the drugs most commonly involved are painkillers like Oxycodone and Fentanyl. These drugs can be just as addictive as Cocaine and Heroin. Other medications at risk for theft are Percocet, Lortab, and other combinations of Hydrocodone.

Along with painkillers, anti-anxiety meds such as Xanax and Valium are also frequent targets of nursing home medication theft.

The following are examples of actual medication theft from nursing homes.

Medications left in med cups on residents’ night stands or bedside tables make it easy for any other employee to take the medication either for their own use or to sell for a profit. In this case the CMA did not remain with the resident until all medications had been taken.

In another instance, pain-medication patches such as Fentanyl were literally ripped off the body of nursing home residents by nursing assistants and/or other direct care staff. All on-coming shifts should have checked to ensure documented patches were in place with time and date noted on the outside of the patch.

Some employees have also used their position of phoning legitimate prescriptions authorized by the physician to call in fraudulent prescriptions of Hydrocodone for residents of the nursing home. These residents had not been prescribed the Hydrocodone by their doctor. Then the employee personally uses the illegally obtained drug or sells it on the street.

Medical staff has also been reported substituting other drugs, mostly over-the-counter drugs which are not required by regulations to be counted after each shift, in place of a prescribed controlled substance that was ordered by the physician. For example, substituting Tylenol for Percocet or Hydrocodone.

With older or mentally challenged nursing home residents, I've wondered if anyone ever switched pills for candy and the patient wouldn't know the difference...

Im not, just while back there was great long discussion about "who would live in a trailer". people acted like they had never even seen a trailer. The cops are treating them like they are trash.

Nearly 20 million americans live in mobile homes (2013). That's a bit too many to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member