OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I've just been reading the exchange, but, say my neighbor down the road wanted a new place to move his ex-wife and kids close to him, but there were none for sale. He couldn't move them into his trailer b/c his trailer was used as a business, and he just slept in one end of it. So, he and his ex decide they like my plot of land. It's close by the rest of the family and his business trailer, so it's perfect. They approach me, and I don't want to move, so I turn them down. Well, they keep coming back until they make me an offer that I just can't refuse, and I sell them my place. It's late, so I don't know if I'm in the ballpark, but, that ran through my mind.

Or perhaps you want to expand your homegrown business but you have a pesky neighbor next door that might take notice of more of your activities than you'd like them to. You make them an offer that is so good they can't turn it down. The fact that you can move some family members into the home on that property is just icing on the cake.

Or perhaps you want to expand your homegrown business but you have a pesky neighbor next door that might take notice of more of your activities than you'd like them to. You make them an offer that is so good they can't turn it down. The fact that you can move some family members into the home on that property is just icing on the cake.

You have really good ideas, I personally can't say if your right or wrong I don't know why there are a few people on here that have done a great deal of research but I don't think any of them will provide the info as its against the rules.

Idk, I've just been reading the exchange, but, say my neighbor down the road wanted a new place to move his ex-wife and kids close to him, but there were none for sale. He couldn't move them into his trailer b/c his trailer was used as a business, and he just slept in one end of it. So, he and his ex decide they like my plot of land. It's close by the rest of the family and his business trailer, so it's perfect. They approach me, and I don't want to move, so I turn them down. Well, they keep coming back until they make me an offer that I just can't refuse, and I sell them my place. It's late, so I don't know if I'm in the ballpark, but, that ran through my mind.

Your idea is also good and one to keep in mind but I honestly have no clue

At the nursing home my mother was in before her passing, the duty nurse had a lockable cart with the meds which would be restocked from the medicine room. She would wheel it down the hall going through her charts on which patient got which pills. She would place the pills in a small plastic cup and the CNA's would take the cups from her to the patients in their rooms. The CNA had to stand there to ensure the patient took the meds and then she would return the plastic cup and throw it in a bag on the cart.

Mom was alert and knew which pills she was supposed to get, but a lot of the patients in her facility were not aware at all and wouldn't know if the CNA substituted.

They can give them to them in a cup, but are not "supposed" to handle the meds, but, seriously, unless eyes are on them the whole shift, it's not like the switch couldn't happen if someone is so inclined. If they can get a RN involved though that's their ticket.

I think the movement and purchase of DRs home had something to do with space. FR and HG needed a place of their own with the birth of the new baby and also HR expecting there just wasn't room. Dayna prior to the purchase of DRs home does it appear CRsr, DR, all the kids and grand kids were split into 2 trailers more or less? If that's true and GR was staying up there, that's a ton of people in 2 regular size trailers.

That one is actually a good deal. I'm surprised it's been on relator.com for 600+ days. Thanks for the examples. There seem to be a few people listing on Relator.com though I don't think they have MLS nor do I care. I still think most don't. Besides this has nothing to do with anything except for the fact that you felt the need to say I was wrong in my discussion with another poster about finding it on MLS. I mentioned it to that poster that there might not be anything to find so he doesn't waste his time. Moving on.

Most probably don't and I have read every thread and I do know you have done your research and know far more than I do regarding this, and most likely know if the property was ever on MLS I was just pointing out that some do list i had found one that sold or taken off market MLS on union hill but it had far more acres then DR and it was much less so honestly idk why the property was purchased for that price, and I have no clue if it could link to the murders but I would hope not.

I'm not saying your not thinking correct btw I'm just saying people do list mobile homes often I'm not from OH in fact I live in a major metro area however I've seen listings outside the city where I live. Often it's people who just used it as a getaway or even rented it out to people and no longer want to deal with it.
I live in Small Town, USA and, yes, there are trailers galore listed here. From a double-wide crammed on a tiny speck of land, to a single-wide on tens of acres.

I wonder how much land was included and/or is land that expensive there? Just curious as to if any of these properties had land that was used for any farming purposes because it appears from what we have seen in MSM that a lot of it is wooded area....

IMO there would have to have been something worthwhile included to warrant a $120,000 price tag.....Again, JMO
If I remember correctly the $120000 included 2 lots

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here is my two cents... BJM stated in her interview that FR was on his back.. And HG was in the fetal position. Could it be that possibly one person startled them from the door while the other was at the window ready to shoot? Reason I'm asking is because they say they were shot in the head. BJM said she didn't see where they were shot and only seen a lot of blood. This leads me to believe FR was possibly shot from behind since she seen no gun shot wounds visible from the front. Could HR possibly have been in the fetal position protecting her son and not nursing as BJM thought? It would make sense if he was shot first and it scared her. Also I've seen a video from their bedroom where their bed was pushed against a wall and the head of the bed was along another wall... But I can't remember where the windows were other than one which was behind FR in the video. Hoep Im allowed to speak of seeing the video. I'm not sure if I am.

I did a little research on the nursing home where DR was employed as a CNA. It appears that the facility has 39 beds. I seriously doubt that this number of beds would even sustain personal use. My history is an RN in a nursing home eons ago in a different state than Ohio. We had approximately 120 beds, and it would have been impossible to obtain anything other than occasional use from that number of beds. There were many patients that had no narcotics or anxiety medications prescribed to them. Basically, what I am trying to relay is that IMO it seems very unlikely that the idea that illegally obtained prescription drugs from the nursing home is the cause or has any connection to the murders.
Nursing home info link:

http://local-nursing-homes.com/nurs...6-hillside-skilled-nursing-and-rehabilitation

Am I right in believing that only 1 redacted police report has been released for 1 crime scene location? If so I wonder why the press haven't pursued the release of the police reports for the other 3 locations.

The way they do it is by the individual pill. The CNA is given a pill in a plastic cup by the duty nurse to give to patient A. CNA takes a tylenol out of her pocket and replaces the percocet pain killer with the tylenol, gives cup to patient, patient swallows tylenol, CNA pockets percocet.

After they've been on the job a day or three they are aware of which patients have dementia and won't know the difference.

My word... It's horrifying to imagine that someone could disregard a patient's wellbeing like that and still be able to sleep at night.

(Don't get me wrong... I know it happens everywhere. It's just such a sad picture to envision and really sad to think about.)

I would pop a CNA in the jaw (with a quickness!) if one of my family members had dementia and I suspected he/she was switching out their medication for some generic over-the-counter 200mg pain reliever.

Here is my two cents... BJM stated in her interview that FR was on his back.. And HG was in the fetal position. Could it be that possibly one person startled them from the door while the other was at the window ready to shoot? Reason I'm asking is because they say they were shot in the head. BJM said she didn't see where they were shot and only seen a lot of blood. This leads me to believe FR was possibly shot from behind since she seen no gun shot wounds visible from the front. Could HR possibly have been in the fetal position protecting her son and not nursing as BJM thought? It would make sense if he was shot first and it scared her. Also I've seen a video from their bedroom where their bed was pushed against a wall and the head of the bed was along another wall... But I can't remember where the windows were other than one which was behind FR in the video. Hoep Im allowed to speak of seeing the video. I'm not sure if I am.

Lying in those positions, they could have both been asleep. I guess t would take two shooters to kill them simultaneously with neither waking and moving.

I see 2 potential scenarios that could make the land (acreage) in question interesting and appealing to other parties.

Scenario1
The land contains assets OR future potential for profit known to only a few insiders. This would make the land very appealing to people who want the land for financial gain.

Scenario 2.
That land contained something decades ago that was detrimental to the health of those who lived/worked in that area which has caused permanent damage. In that case land may be changing hands by the party who is attempting to HIDE the land and it's secrets or cover it up before it costs then millions in lawsuits.
ANYONE GET MY DRIFT?

I see 2 potential scenarios that could make the land (acreage) in question interesting and appealing to other parties.

Scenario1
The land contains assets OR future potential for profit known to only a few insiders. This would make the land very appealing to people who want the land for financial gain.

Scenario 2.
That land contained something decades ago that was detrimental to the health of those who lived/worked in that area which has caused permanent damage. In that case land may be changing hands by the party who is attempting to HIDE the land and it's secrets or cover it up before it costs then millions in lawsuits.
ANYONE GET MY DRIFT?

not really, please explain.

If I remember correctly the $120000 included 2 lots

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, $60,000 for each lot.
Keep in mind the auditor's office is estimating value from the road, and sometime I wonder if the assessor even slows down. I have seen properties sell for up to nearly 4 times the valuation on the auditor's websites in various Ohio counties.

I believe the crimes were executed by two shooters. I don't believe the murderers were family (blood relatives) but they would be or very recently have been close to the family. They would at least be well known enough to the family, to be seemingly comfortable with walking into all four targeted homes at separate locations. Feeling confident in committing murders one after the next at each location. I believe the motive was Jealousy/Rage against particular member's of the family. In other words, I don't believe it was done in a fit of passion. Too much evidence that it was pre-meditated to a high degree. Likely even rehearsed a few times ahead of the event. I don't believe it was done by somebody outside of the area or ordered by somebody outside the area. I think it was locals who live right in the nearby community. I don't believe it was done for monetary gain either. I do believe strongly that LE already has a solid field of suspects they're narrowing down. The group likely already much smaller than most would think, probably single digits already.

That's where I'm at right now anyway. We'll see where this one goes. I hope the justice is quick in this case for the sake of the family and community.

I believe the crimes were executed by two shooters. I don't believe the murderers were family (blood relatives) but they would be or very recently have been close to the family. They would at least be well known enough to the family, to be seemingly comfortable with walking into all four targeted homes at separate locations. Feeling confident in committing murders one after the next at each location. I believe the motive was Jealousy/Rage against particular member's of the family. In other words, I don't believe it was done in a fit of passion. Too much evidence that it was pre-meditated to a high degree. Likely even rehearsed a few times ahead of the event. I don't believe it was done by somebody outside of the area or ordered by somebody outside the area. I think it was locals who live right in the nearby community. I don't believe it was done for monetary gain either. I do believe strongly that LE already has a solid field of suspects they're narrowing down. The group likely already much smaller than most would think, probably single digits already.

That's where I'm at right now anyway. We'll see where this one goes. I hope the justice is quick in this case for the sake of the family and community.

That's a fair enough assessment ... there are many elements of the crime that suggest the scenario you paint here. I have a few ideas of my own which point to the potential for this to have been an inside job. However, I am also swayed by the fact that there are two other unsolved "assassinations" that appear to bear the same hallmarks as this crime, which gives me pause to wonder if it is not, perhaps, an outsider. If only we had more info ....

I think the guy in the second link was from Piketon OH but that's the only connection I see?

He had a lot of drugs on him, including 62 grams of heroin. That's quite a bit, apparently he was selling it. What's a guy from a small town like Piketon doing selling heroin in S. Carolina? Seems a little unusual.

I wonder how much land was included and/or is land that expensive there? Just curious as to if any of these properties had land that was used for any farming purposes because it appears from what we have seen in MSM that a lot of it is wooded area....

IMO there would have to have been something worthwhile included to warrant a $120,000 price tag.....Again, JMO

Where is this $120,000 amount coming from? I see a $60,000 purchase price on the auditor's site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove