OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The angle of the inside edge of the tail light is off, at least for that year Lumina, and there's no lens on the trunk lid.

The trunk lid emblem looks like Hyundai, but I couldn't match the tail light shape yet. These jelly bean cars, I miss the 60s. I know I've followed that model on the road, can't even name them right now.

Kinda think that's a Ky tag./QUOTE]

We need to look at those aerial photos of the scene. Maybe we can spot that particular car and where it was parked. Bolded cuz I can't get the quote to work!

Wrong tail light for Monte Carlo, too narrow on the truck bed and the license plate is too low for a Crown Vic. Looks like there's a reverse light in the corner of the red lens, Crown Vic is on each side of the license .

I don't know how to find the aerial shots.

Okay, I have a question that's been bugging me all day. You all know that I'm not in the "BJM did it" camp.

BUT ..

If Brentley's mother dropped him off at 10:30 p.m. the night before ...

And BJM stated in her recent interview, She pounded on the door, calling for Frankie or for Brentley to open the door for "Aunt Jo."

How did BJM know Brentley was going to be there that morning?
Slight correction. According to the article, she dropped off her son that night and then visited until about 10:30 p.m. So, we don't know what time she arrived.

The angle of the inside edge of the tail light is off, at least for that year Lumina, and there's no lens on the trunk lid.

The trunk lid emblem looks like Hyundai, but I couldn't match the tail light shape yet. These jelly bean cars, I miss the 60s. I know I've followed that model on the road, can't even name them right now.

Kinda think that's a Ky tag./QUOTE]

We need to look at those aerial photos of the scene. Maybe we can spot that particular car and where it was parked. Bolded cuz I can't get the quote to work!

I've already tried. I have a ton of aerial screen shots and I can't spot that car anywhere at any of the scenes. Then again, they had hundreds of cars on their property so it could have been in a place that cameras didn't catch.

That car looks like a lot of things. Almost looks like it has a ford symbol and is an older crown Vic, it could even be an older lumina or Monte Carlo.. Can even see some resemblance to a Buick Regal - better picture would be great. JMO.[/QUOTE]

That one in the front is a Chevy. I found the original tweet and enlarged it.

Back when I was younger and dumber, I had a friend that showed me how all that stuff works. He ended going to jail because he was showing everyone his grow and explaining it to them.

LOL That actually cracked me up, he was way too helpful. :)

That car looks like a lot of things. Almost looks like it has a ford symbol and is an older crown Vic, it could even be an older lumina or Monte Carlo.. Can even see some resemblance to a Buick Regal - better picture would be great. JMO.

That one in the front is a Chevy. I found the original tweet and enlarged it.[/QUOTE]

I did too. That's definitely a Chevy symbol.
a55efa832bca2e96a3f495992c19b5e4.jpg

That car looks like a lot of things. Almost looks like it has a ford symbol and is an older crown Vic, it could even be an older lumina or Monte Carlo.. Can even see some resemblance to a Buick Regal - better picture would be great. JMO.

That one in the front is a Chevy. I found the original tweet and enlarged it.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a Lumina personally, now that I've been looking at the backs of cars and that one haha

Wrong tail light for Monte Carlo, too narrow on the truck bed and the license plate is too low for a Crown Vic. Looks like there's a reverse light in the corner of the red lens, Crown Vic is on each side of the license .

I don't know how to find the aerial shots.

They're on page 12 of this thread.

I'm sorry, but can you link that again? I can't find the story referencing the video plea. Thanks!

Not sure there is a video. I think he is saying the plea for the videos was successful

He did have a small presser requesting videos iirc not sure where it is though.

9c061c6caeaa954290857c618ad3a3ec.jpg

The buds, which is what you smoke.

b9ef8b0757bfa612046dc306462b4111.jpg

You have to get it out of this.

It's time consuming.

Oh my gosh. I would not even have known what to look for. I got to be the most ignorant person here but I just never thought to read up on any of it. I never had an interest I guess. I will now though. I hate sounding like an idiot and asking really really dumb questions. Thank guys for the knowledge and the pictures.

I just now noticed that LE had a porta potty brought in.

Could she have maybe talked to family member that night, or maybe there was a post on FB she saw implying he was there? Maybe she "feeds the animals" before bed too? Ha, just throwing out ideas.

Since Brently slept on the couch, Bobby might've been able to see him through the window. Maybe? Plus, Brently's mom called in advance to get permission to drop him off. So, it was known for hours in advance -- at least in that home -- that Brently would be coming a day early.

Oh my gosh. I would not even have known what to look for. I got to be the most ignorant person here but I just never thought to read up on any of it. I never had an interest I guess. I will now though. I hate sounding like an idiot and asking really really dumb questions. Thank guys for the knowledge and the pictures.

Not an idiot! If you don't know it, you don't know it. Plenty of things I know nothing about in other cases I've followed. After all, it IS still illegal federally and in some places on a state level. I know a family whose daughter has cancer and I've helped them with the tasks of growing the marijuana they do for her, as well as my friend that owns the dispensary :)

Okay, I have a question that's been bugging me all day. You all know that I'm not in the "BJM did it" camp.

BUT ..

If Brentley's mother dropped him off at 10:30 p.m. the night before ...

And BJM stated in her recent interview, She pounded on the door, calling for Frankie or for Brentley to open the door for "Aunt Jo."

How did BJM know Brentley was going to be there that morning?

Oh my gosh!!! How did she know unless she was there the night before? Great catch.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/us/marijuana-grow-operation-found-at-ohio-slaying-sites/
"an official with knowledge of the operation told CNN's Nick Valencia: "This operation was not for personal use; it was for something much bigger than that. It was a very sophisticated operation."
But as the news conference ended, DeWine said, "Let me go ahead and I think it's OK for me to confirm that we did find marijuana at three locations."
"Like bags of marijuana?" a reporter said. "Grow operation?" another asked.
"Grow operation," DeWine said and walked away.

DS said there were trays of plants in KR's garage, so that's one, I think another location was that media helicopters kept showing where an investigator was showing an officer. It looks like someone put a glass piece in the roof for light. He didn't say in the houses, but in three locations, there might not have been any found at Dana's. They could've had some planted outside already.

View attachment 94514

He's actually quoted as saying "tray" singular.

On the floor of the garage.

That may be the location of an indoor set-up, or maybe not.

Could be a tray of seedlings or clones grown elsewhere and brought over as ready to be set out in an outdoor garden located in that general area?

I can remember this because it seems odd to me to have a tray sitting on the floor if that is a spot where babies would normally be grown.

...I see a tray of marijuana plants on the floor...

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co...-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

3da6a631e5594169a85392dfbbd87ebc.jpg

45822a7ed92d310503123ea9dbe3b82a.jpg

b5bace8e6c2cc36d40bd912a9cb4a989.jpg

These are the ones I have in my phone. No overhead of DR's or KR's.

The blue car in FR's driveway looks like it *could* be, to me that car being towed looks older, like that one does. The blues seem different colors, but they are completely different views. Not totally ruling it out as an option. JMO.

ETA, thinking maybe it's not. But maybe 1% possible. Haha

Looks like the window on the end of CRS trailer is open too. Has that already been mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah