OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The male plants get little pollen sacs beneath their leaf nodes, while the females will show fine hairs. The males show sex earlier than the females and are pulled because if they pollinate the female she will start to produce seed which lowers the potency of the final product.

Ok. Thank you for the info.

I definitely agree with you on more than one person. I'm thinking 2 or 3. I'm having a hard time though figuring how the gunfire started if it wasn't preplanned. It assumes Chris let 2 or 3 people in that were armed. Or, they had an argument, went to the vehicle(s), got their guns and came back. Or a physical fight broke out and someone went outside and came back with a gun while the others were still fighting. So many scenarios.

Possibly they arrived w/Gary and were conceal carrying. Could have had a few drinks (I've seen alcohol ignite some pretty touchy situations), and it went from a brief physical fight to the visitor(s) pulling their CCs. Any of the family that knew Gary was coming into town, or that Gary had stopped and visited with his "friends" in tow, would have to be taken out. It sounds odd but people shoot others all the time over nothing more than a verbal dispute and a couple punches.

I hate to think what a burden it will be on the family when LE releases the properties back to them. It'll be like a circus around there and next to impossible to keep media and rubber neckers away even if someone's around 24-7.

Males will cause the females to have seeds. Don't want seeds. Seeds suck. Males show sooner than females so you pull the males - - like get rid of them - to not interrupt your good female plants.

Trimming is trimming all the buds off of the plants and trimming the stems down and the leaves around the buds. Nobody wants to pay for a bag of stems, seeds, and leaves.

Hmmm. OK. Why wouldn't someone want the stems, seeds, and leaves? After you trim all that then what is left? What is sold?

Geez. The extent of my gardening is going to Walmart and buying a hanging plant. I hang it on a hook and water when I remember and hope for the best.

Two cars on the 22nd, first I've seen that. Could that be Gary's car then? Looks like a Kia maybe. Hyundai?

[

QUOTE=Alimathis;12557522]
e8555caa70d273497b5cebf90b053f1a.jpg

Pretty sure some of the cars were directly related in some way.[/QUOTE]

Males will cause the females to have seeds. Don't want seeds. Seeds suck. Males show sooner than females so you pull the males - - like get rid of them - to not interrupt your good female plants.

Trimming is trimming all the buds off of the plants and trimming the stems down and the leaves around the buds. Nobody wants to pay for a bag of stems, seeds, and leaves.

Wow, we sound like a couple of dope dealers, don't we lol!

Possibly they arrived w/Gary and were conceal carrying. Could have had a few drinks (I've seen alcohol ignite some pretty touchy situations), and it went from a brief physical fight to the visitor(s) pulling their CCs. Any of the family that knew Gary was coming into town, or that Gary had stopped and visited with his "friends" in tow, would have to be taken out. It sounds odd but people shoot others all the time over nothing more than a verbal dispute and a couple punches.

I agree with the visitor part. But I think DR called CR from work to let him know she was working a double. That makes sense since they were reconciling she would let him know why she wasn't home on time. Visitors would have been sitting there when she called and he talked to her. Same thing with KR. But I think FR was killed because he might have seen their car in the driveway.

So, if we base the number of times people were shot on reports (none of which have been LE confirmed), so far we have...

Chris Sr. - 9 (Per this article http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/13/another-week-and-still-few-answers.html)
Gary - 3 (from the interview with his dad at the funeral home where he says he was shot 3 times in the head...)
Kenneth - 1 (Also from the above article)

That leaves Frankie, Hannah G., Dana, Hanna R. and Chris Jr. without any kind of information as to how many times they'd been shot aside from leftover numbers given from the coroner's report. From that, we know they were at least shot more than once, solely based on the numbers that were given out.

Of 32 gunshot wounds, 12 of these were possibly found at Chris Senior's house between him and Gary, with CSR receiving the most. There was blood in the front room, and according to BJM's 911 call and interview, either one or both of them had been dragged from the front room to the bedroom. According to interviews with Gary's dad and BJM, Gary and CSR were both found in a back bedroom, with Gary having been found draped over top of CSR.

We know Frankie Jr., Hannah G. and Kenneth were found in their beds.
We do NOT know where Dana, Hanna R. and Chris Jr. were found.....

We do know that, according to the coroner, some of the victims had soft tissue bruising consistent with a struggle. I think we can pretty well rule out anyone found in bed having struggled, however I can't say for sure. I do believe that this points to Gary and CSR having been the people who struggled, especially considering the state in which they were found. Unfortunately, we have no information about Dana's house or the people there...so...

All of the following is just a theory...but...

If GR was staying at CSR's that night (or even living there for a while-I've seen it reported both ways so I'm not sure), I wonder if he wasn't sleeping on some kind of couch in the living room maybe? BJM noted a window open at CSR's. While she never says which window, I am going to assume based on pictures that it was the bedroom window where they were found.

If someone entered CSR's through the bedroom window where he was sleeping, they may have woken him up. A struggle would have ensued, possibly with the shooter(s) plans of shooting him in his sleep being derailed. Maybe CSR was shot in more than one area of his body during this struggle. During this time, Gary might have heard something going on in a back bedroom and run back to see what is happening...walking in to find CSR engaged with a shooter, bleeding and/or beaten. He runs back to the front room to escape, but is shot before he can make it out. He is then dragged to the back bedroom to where CSR is, possibly still alive, and they are finished off together.

This is where I find it hard to believe that only one person could have pulled this off. CSR and GR are the only two thus far whose crime scene indicates that they were coherent when they were killed. How one person could struggle with a grown man and catch a second as he's trying to flee (if that's what happened) sounds almost impossible to me.

There are several scenarios that could have gone down at CSR and Gary's....but I truly feel like CSR was the target here. They went after his immediate family as well....so it stands to reason that these people would be looking for some kind of revenge for something.

Two cars on the 22nd, first I've seen that. Could that be Gary's car then? Looks like a Kia maybe. Hyundai?

[

QUOTE=Alimathis;12557522]
e8555caa70d273497b5cebf90b053f1a.jpg

Pretty sure some of the cars were directly related in some way.
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking it looks like an older Chevy Lumina or something like that. Definitely looks like a Chevy to me, but I could be wrong. Found this image on Google, looks quite similar.

61220fef960d0c9d60c433033d36affa.jpg

32 rounds wish we knew the calipers than may be able to guess perps or if if was preplaned. Allot of people carry 32 rds on them daily but that's about top most people carry individually. No cases? Is one rumor. Most people with revolvers don't carry 32 rounds at a time do to how they carry on ones self. Knowing this may give us a clue into how many people or if it was a spur of a moment. But I believe they said it was well planned and premeditated. There a lot of variables but and exceptions. But just knowing the caliper and projectile used can help alot possibly

Wow, we sound like a couple of dope dealers, don't we lol!

Not to worry. I sound like the dumbest person on the planet. Thank you both for the info. At least I can halfway understand what I am reading.

That male/female plant thing is a good one to pull on hubby. I bet he doesn't have a clue either.

So, if we base the number of times people were shot on reports (none of which have been LE confirmed), so far we have...

Chris Sr. - 9 (Per this article http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/13/another-week-and-still-few-answers.html)
Gary - 3 (from the interview with his dad at the funeral home where he says he was shot 3 times in the head...)
Kenneth - 1 (Also from the above article)

That leaves Frankie, Hannah G., Dana, Hanna R. and Chris Jr. without any kind of information as to how many times they'd been shot aside from leftover numbers given from the coroner's report. From that, we know they were at least shot more than once, solely based on the numbers that were given out.

Of 32 gunshot wounds, 12 of these were possibly found at Chris Senior's house between him and Gary, with CSR receiving the most. There was blood in the front room, and according to BJM's 911 call and interview, either one or both of them had been dragged from the front room to the bedroom. According to interviews with Gary's dad and BJM, Gary and CSR were both found in a back bedroom, with Gary having been found draped over top of CSR.

We know Frankie Jr., Hannah G. and Kenneth were found in their beds.
We do NOT know where Dana, Hanna R. and Chris Jr. were found.....

We do know that, according to the coroner, some of the victims had soft tissue bruising consistent with a struggle. I think we can pretty well rule out anyone found in bed having struggled, however I can't say for sure. I do believe that this points to Gary and CSR having been the people who struggled, especially considering the state in which they were found. Unfortunately, we have no information about Dana's house or the people there...so...

All of the following is just a theory...but...

If GR was staying at CSR's that night (or even living there for a while-I've seen it reported both ways so I'm not sure), I wonder if he wasn't sleeping on some kind of couch in the living room maybe? BJM noted a window open at CSR's. While she never says which window, I am going to assume based on pictures that it was the bedroom window where they were found.

If someone entered CSR's through the bedroom window where he was sleeping, they may have woken him up. A struggle would have ensued, possibly with the shooter(s) plans of shooting him in his sleep being derailed. Maybe CSR was shot in more than one area of his body during this struggle. During this time, Gary might have heard something going on in a back bedroom and run back to see what is happening...walking in to find CSR engaged with a shooter, bleeding and/or beaten. He runs back to the front room to escape, but is shot before he can make it out. He is then dragged to the back bedroom to where CSR is, possibly still alive, and they are finished off together.

This is where I find it hard to believe that only one person could have pulled this off. CSR and GR are the only two thus far whose crime scene indicates that they were coherent when they were killed. How one person could struggle with a grown man and catch a second as he's trying to flee (if that's what happened) sounds almost impossible to me.

There are several scenarios that could have gone down at CSR and Gary's....but I truly feel like CSR was the target here. They went after his immediate family as well....so it stands to reason that these people would be looking for some kind of revenge for something.

Hanna R was found in bed per the AG. He said she was lying next to her 4 day old baby. That leaves only Dana and Chris JR as question marks.

Hanna R was found in bed per the AG. He said she was lying next to her 4 day old baby. That leaves only Dana and Chris JR as question marks.

Good call. That part had completely slipped my mind, and I have no idea how considering it was one of the things that struck me so hard when I first heard about all of this...

Hmmm. OK. Why wouldn't someone want the stems, seeds, and leaves? After you trim all that then what is left? What is sold?

Geez. The extent of my gardening is going to Walmart and buying a hanging plant. I hang it on a hook and water when I remember and hope for the best.

The "buds" are what's left, and the buds are where the thc is located in the highest amounts. (o/t but there's a song about stems & seeds called the Down to Seeds and Stems Again Blues)

The "buds" are what's left, and the buds are where the thc is located in the highest amounts. (o/t but there's a song about stems & seeds called the Down to Seeds and Stems Again Blues)

There also used to be the old Cheech & Chong ditty, "no stems no seeds that you don't need, Acapulco Golds' some bad-a$$ weed".

(man, did we just take this thread wayyyy off topic!)

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/ohio...ed-video-surveillance-survivors-say/185577909

Leonard Manley said Chris had at least two video cameras mounted to a building near the entrance of his trailer. When motorists arrived at this driveway, a sensor would turn lights on.
“You could clearly see the cars and even the people inside," said Manley

That's one of the big signs of a grow op. I believe the trailer where Chris was found was used for people to buy whatever. The cameras and flood lights were trained on that trailer as for main security.

Gary was possibly there to help oversee customers, and for added security, the pit bulls also stayed in that trailer. I still believe Chris lived with Dana, they were back together, maybe the killers went in to kill all adults on the places they were sent, or knew, but the main targets were Chris, Frankie, and Kenneth.

Candy Newsome was the drug dealer, yet her 16 yo was killed, also. Charles Eaomon had the arrests and numerous drug charges, yet Carolyn was also killed. Maybe insurance that noone could id the killers, or try to stop them.

Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen.

Takes me back to some Austin daze. :)

9c061c6caeaa954290857c618ad3a3ec.jpg

The buds, which is what you smoke.

b9ef8b0757bfa612046dc306462b4111.jpg

You have to get it out of this.

It's time consuming.

I would be shocked if the "guests" weren't carrying when they came in. If they are friends, "colleagues," family, whatever, you aren't going to care because it is the norm for many people in that line of work. So if an argument broke out, I suspect both sides were probably armed. We have no way of knowing what other evidence there is that might indicate that Chris Sr. and Gary also fired or at least attempted to. We actually don't know who the initial aggressors were. We also don't know if one or more of the killers was injured. I think there is a TON of evidence at the first scene and probably a decreasing amount at each scene thereafter. All my personal theory only!!

That's why I like it when we challenge each other a little. Your comment about the "ton of evidence at the first scene" is really thought provoking! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper