OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have a question that's been bugging me all day. You all know that I'm not in the "BJM did it" camp.

BUT ..

If Brentley's mother dropped him off at 10:30 p.m. the night before ...

And BJM stated in her recent interview, She pounded on the door, calling for Frankie or for Brentley to open the door for "Aunt Jo."

How did BJM know Brentley was going to be there that morning?

Okay, I have a question that's been bugging me all day. You all know that I'm not in the "BJM did it" camp.

BUT ..

And BJM stated in her recent interview, She pounded on the door, calling for Frankie or for Brentley to open the door for "Aunt Jo."

He stayed there on weekends, maybe she assumed he was already there, or she heard him call out when she was knocking.

My first post...so hello everyone. I remember reading somewhere that "most" were shot in the back of the head. However, I can't remember if that was fact or rumor. Does anyone know? If fact, would that indicate the perps knew the victims and it was easier to not see their face when they shot them?

Two cars on the 22nd, first I've seen that. Could that be Gary's car then? Looks like a Kia maybe. Hyundai?

[

QUOTE=Alimathis;12557522]
e8555caa70d273497b5cebf90b053f1a.jpg

Pretty sure some of the cars were directly related in some way.
[/QUOTE]

That car looks like a lot of things. Almost looks like it has a ford symbol and is an older crown Vic, it could even be an older lumina or Monte Carlo.. Can even see some resemblance to a Buick Regal - better picture would be great. JMO.

No, the mother stated in the paper today that Bentley was not scheduled to be there that night. She had called and asked if they could keep him.

BUT ..

Good question, how DID she know? :thinking:

Of 32 gunshot wounds, 12 of these were possibly found at Chris Senior's house between him and Gary, with CSR receiving the most. There was blood in the front room, and according to BJM's 911 call and interview, either one or both of them had been dragged from the front room to the bedroom. According to interviews with Gary's dad and BJM, Gary and CSR were both found in a back bedroom, with Gary having been found draped over top of CSR.

Good summary, Estella. In the most recent interview, Bobby Jo doesn't describe one body draped over the other. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/05/11/pike-county-not-leaving-those-babies-there/84194756/ From the article, FWIW:

She saw a “bunch of blood in the front room,’’ and what looked like drag marks in blood from there to a back bedroom.

“I yelled Rhoden! Rhoden! Rhoden!’’ she recalled, and ran to Chris Rhoden's bedroom.

That's where she saw Gary Rhoden, 38, lying on his stomach. Dead. Just up from his body, she saw a bloodied Chris Rhoden, also on his stomach. He was dead, as well.

I was thinking it looks like an older Chevy Lumina or something like that. Definitely looks like a Chevy to me, but I could be wrong. Found this image on Google, looks quite similar.

61220fef960d0c9d60c433033d36affa.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The angle of the inside edge of the tail light is off, at least for that year Lumina, and there's no lens on the trunk lid.

The trunk lid emblem looks like Hyundai, but I couldn't match the tail light shape yet. These jelly bean cars, I miss the 60s. I know I've followed that model on the road, can't even name them right now.

Kinda think that's a Ky tag.

Hahaha. It's legal here in MI for medicinal use, I have a lot of friends lol.

Back when I was younger and dumber, I had a friend that showed me how all that stuff works. He ended going to jail because he was showing everyone his grow and explaining it to them.

I was thinking it looks like an older Chevy Lumina or something like that. Definitely looks like a Chevy to me, but I could be wrong. Found this image on Google, looks quite similar.

61220fef960d0c9d60c433033d36affa.jpg

The angle of the inside edge of the tail light is off, at least for that year Lumina, and there's no lens on the trunk lid.

The trunk lid emblem looks like Hyundai, but I couldn't match the tail light shape yet. These jelly bean cars, I miss the 60s. I know I've followed that model on the road, can't even name them right now.

Kinda think that's a Ky tag./QUOTE]

We need to look at those aerial photos of the scene. Maybe we can spot that particular car and where it was parked. Bolded cuz I can't get the quote to work!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/us/marijuana-grow-operation-found-at-ohio-slaying-sites/
"an official with knowledge of the operation told CNN's Nick Valencia: "This operation was not for personal use; it was for something much bigger than that. It was a very sophisticated operation."
But as the news conference ended, DeWine said, "Let me go ahead and I think it's OK for me to confirm that we did find marijuana at three locations."
"Like bags of marijuana?" a reporter said. "Grow operation?" another asked.
"Grow operation," DeWine said and walked away.

DS said there were trays of plants in KR's garage, so that's one, I think another location was that media helicopters kept showing where an investigator was showing an officer. It looks like someone put a glass piece in the roof for light. He didn't say in the houses, but in three locations, there might not have been any found at Dana's. They could've had some planted outside already.

leinv.jpg

BUT ..

:waitasec:

Wow....I just don't even know what to say to that one. It's a good catch.

BUT ..

I wonder if she could see him inside or she could hear him after she started yelling? He may have come to the door when she banged on it.

BUT ..

Could she have maybe talked to family member that night, or maybe there was a post on FB she saw implying he was there? Maybe she "feeds the animals" before bed too? Ha, just throwing out ideas.

This link has probably already been posted quite some time ago, but I did find something interesting in it that I don't remember reading before....It may not have any significance but thought I'd share.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/multiple-fatalities-reported-at-pike-county-home/39162210

BBM:

DeWine said Friday evening that he would not say there is a "person of interest." He did say many of those who were interviewed were in Chillicothe.

No, the mother stated in the paper today that Bentley was not scheduled to be there that night. She had called and asked if they could keep him.

You and VicVixvi are exactly right, I keep thinking they were found on Saturday morning, but it was Friday morning.

Welcome to Websleuths!! :)

Kinda think that's a Ky tag./QUOTE]

We need to look at those aerial photos of the scene. Maybe we can spot that particular car and where it was parked. Bolded cuz I can't get the quote to work!

3da6a631e5594169a85392dfbbd87ebc.jpg

45822a7ed92d310503123ea9dbe3b82a.jpg

b5bace8e6c2cc36d40bd912a9cb4a989.jpg

These are the ones I have in my phone. No overhead of DR's or KR's.

The blue car in FR's driveway looks like it *could* be, to me that car being towed looks older, like that one does. The blues seem different colors, but they are completely different views. Not totally ruling it out as an option. JMO.

ETA, thinking maybe it's not. But maybe 1% possible. Haha

There also used to be the old Cheech & Chong ditty, "no stems no seeds that you don't need, Acapulco Golds' some bad-a$$ weed".

(man, did we just take this thread wayyyy off topic!)

Wow I am learning a lot here I didn't know. I love this site. I know we are off topic, but I asked hubby how you can tell the difference between a male and female marijuana plant. He said "How am I supposed to know. I can't even tell the difference between newborn male and female puppies."

So I called my son and asked him the same. He said "Heck I don't know. Ask someone else."

I asked my 2 twenty year old grandsons. One said he knew, the other said he didn't know.

I told hubby now we know which one to keep our eye on don't we. He said "Yeah, the one who said he didn't know."

Thanks guys for the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member