OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did too. That's definitely a Chevy symbol.
a55efa832bca2e96a3f495992c19b5e4.jpg

Maybe an older model Cavalier?

The tail lights aren't doing it for me for a cavalier. I am 98% stuck on Lumina.

I've already tried. I have a ton of aerial screen shots and I can't spot that car anywhere at any of the scenes. Then again, they had hundreds of cars on their property so it could have been in a place that cameras didn't catch.

I believe it's located in front of FR near the red truck

I believe it's located in front of FR near the red truck

That's what I questioned too, but I'm not totally sold on it. It's definitely a possibility in my mind though.

Because when I see it from this view

0887e8e0ee91441e150a65df09d0a343.jpg

e83d2e99c99357454e7e5ef824aa9dad.jpg

I feel like it's not?

That's what I questioned too, but I'm not totally sold on it. It's definitely a possibility in my mind though.

Because when I see it from this view

0887e8e0ee91441e150a65df09d0a343.jpg

e83d2e99c99357454e7e5ef824aa9dad.jpg

I feel like it's not?

It's wrecked on the front and passenger side but I believe it is I owned a lumina years ago, and that's the only vehicle on the property that looks the correct size and shape. On the tow truck you see the left and rear and it doesn't look damaged on that side I'm guessing that's what is throwing us all off.

b5eed7cf0fb894873711b1fc8c071dd8.jpg

Here's a side view of one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's wrecked on the front and passenger side but I believe it is I owned a lumina years ago, and that's the only vehicle on the property that looks the correct size and shape. On the tow truck you see the left and rear and it doesn't look damaged on that side I'm guessing that's what is throwing us all off.

Can't get multi-quote to work.

Not able match any Lumina tail lights to that one. Did find a Hyundai Elantra with a close match, but other features were slightly off, maybe one year in either direction. It's hard to find examples of every year.

b5eed7cf0fb894873711b1fc8c071dd8.jpg

Here's a side view of one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're right. I am useless when it comes to cars. I have always driven Volkswagens! It's practically all I know at this point.

Some of these views of the crime scenes I've never seen before. I knew of the open windows, but seeing them in higher resolution kind of gives me the willies. I can't help but think those were staged, though. The noise you would probably generate banging up through one of those windows would have to be fairly loud...and the one at FR's trailer is literally five-ten feet away from a dog chained up.

Hahaha. It's legal here in MI for medicinal use, I have a lot of friends lol.

Not legal at ALL where I live and no end at all in sight for things to change on that end. People with various chronic health problems that could experience symptom relief with medical marijuana would face big legal problems if they got caught buying or using it here. So the choice is take prescribed opiates or move to another state. Pretty stupid, IMO.

Can't get multi-quote to work.

Not able match any Lumina tail lights to that one. Did find a Hyundai Elantra with a close match, but other features were slightly off, maybe one year in either direction. It's hard to find examples of every year.

These tail lights seem to match pretty close I think
f1632d7dffac42a33303e8544b470671.jpg

Hanna R was found in bed per the AG. He said she was lying next to her 4 day old baby. That leaves only Dana and Chris JR as question marks.

I agree with Estella's description of events at CR1's trailer. There had to be at least two killers to subdue both men, who appear to have been fairly strong.

I also believe there were MSM reports that Dana was found at the front door. I wish I could find that. Raisinisright, the 4 year old baby was found alive in bed next to its dead mother (Hanna)

So, a wrecked car looking car. Directly related to the crime scene. What do you think? Bullet holes?

I agree with Estella's description of events at CR1's trailer. There had to be at least two killers to subdue both men, who appear to have been fairly strong.

I also believe there were MSM reports that Dana was found at the front door. I wish I could find that. Raisinisright, the 4 year old baby was found alive in bed next to its dead mother (Hanna)

Well, it was said her brother saw her "legs" and backed out. I wonder if she put up a fight.

Not legal at ALL where I live and no end at all in sight for things to change on that end. People with various chronic health problems that could experience symptom relief with medical marijuana would face big legal problems if they got caught buying or using it here. So the choice is take prescribed opiates or move to another state. Pretty stupid, IMO.

I agree. I actually work in a non-marijuana friendly pain clinic. The methadone and other opiates we hand out are alarming, the quantity and the dosages. We hand it out like candy. These people come in nodding out and so addicted. None of my friends that smoke pot act like that. I'm very against prescription opiates for long term treatment of chronic pain, especially since there is no proof it even helps the pain, people continue to have it and continue to need more and more. And they become addicted without trying or realizing. While we have strict "rules" in our physicians eyes, those are essentially random drug testing and not asking us to refill your prescriptions early. We also have them sign a pain contract which says they can't get narcotics from elsewhere, but because of the EHR we use there, unless we run a MAPS because we suspect they are getting scripts elsewhere, we wouldn't know. We just don't have enough time to run a MAPS on every person. We do them at random with our drug tests or under suspicion. And really, most of our random drug test only come once a year.

While my friend with cancer has taken some pain meds here and there, she typically bears the pain but smokes the marijuana to help her sleep and give her an appetite since she gets so nauseas from the chemotherapy. So she prefers the indica strains.

I'm pretty pro marijuana versus anything else. I'm not a fan of booze, I'm not a fan of the smell of cigarettes because that stink sticks, and I'm widely against the use of extremely chronic narcotic prescriptions.

I also work in the ER and it's disappointing to see how many drug seekers we really see in a day. People are unaware this problem is brewing everywhere, and unfortunately our health care system caused it. Now people are turning to heroin because rules are becoming stricter and doctors are trying not to prescribe as much narcotics. It's spiraling out of control, everywhere. The opiate induced overdoses we see are also alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53