OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something funny I thought I would mention...

I am now picking up sidebar ads for weed killing products because I've been doing so much weed growing research! :) Every time I see one I can't help but giggle!

Has anyone ever discussed the couple who was with BJM the day she discovered the bodies? I know it's against TOS to discuss who they are and name names (I think?) but I do know that they have an interesting connection with Camp Creek Road, the road where CSR has a little patch of land with, according to records, a smaller shed on it. This address is located exactly 2.4 miles away from KR's 799 Left Fork Road address.

I apologize ahead of time if I'm breaking any rules here. Please feel free to delete me if I am.

Can anyone bring me back up to speed with the Camp Creek Road property and what's been discussed about it? I've tried doing some searches, but come up empty with regards its significance, if there even is any aside from the fact that he owns it...

Anyone?

If it's the second scenario, it could very well be family. When family kills family, it is usually within their homes, many times in their own beds, they know the routines, they know the floor plans and they know the pets. They'd have enough anger to kill the adults, but then it snowballed and they killed all, but the babies (who had never caused them any hurt). It could have been many years building up. Maybe they'd even talked about it w/another jealous family member. Fantasized about being rid of the ones who were as some might say, beloved of everyone else in the family and it seemed things were going right for them, even though they had this little illegal money-making venture, that they'd not allow these two family members to join. So, there's an altercation between the male family member(s) and the dust settles, but the jealous one has not forgotten it this time. So, he's going to stand up to this family member and, with little pre-planning, works himself into a rage, he may have been drinking, maybe with the first victim(s) at the time, (or with his accomplice), and goes off half-cocked, and murders his brother/cousin. All of a sudden he realizes it's not fantasy anymore, but reality. He cannot let anyone know, especially within the family,b/c they'd all hate him for what he has done. So, he does what he's wanted to do, and thought about, for so many times, to those he's both loved, and hated,all these years, but he'll just take himself (themselves) out at the very end as well. But he (they) proved to be nothing more than a coward(s) when all is said and done, and is still living amongst them. (Yes, I know it is very strange, but, it's just a thought.)
^^THIS. I think Im thinking what you are thinking.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

That is the ONLY reason I can think they would wait until the baby was born.
I can think of a few reasons for waiting till baby is born: 1. can't really make plans for big slaughter if there is this unpredictable event of impending birth that can't be planned for. 2. Wasn't it established that the moon was bright on the morning of the murders? Also, if turkey season was used as cover for the crime, they had to wait for it to start.

For some reason...I think KR was the main target. And if it wasn't someone close, maybe they didn't know where he lived...He was paranoid for a reason.

If he was the main target, then why did they kill everyone else? He lived far enough away from the rest that they could have killed him and never went near the others.
I don't know what the motive was- but for some reason it was important to take them all out. They all knew something and whoever did this viewed them all as problems that needed taken care of in my opinion. At least the adults. HR, HG, and CR Jr may have just been in the wrong place, wrong time.

It's possible, I suppose. But if the killer(s) had minimal contact with the men -- and if that contact had to do with "business" only -- they may not have known the status of HR. All they cared about, maybe, is that they could catch all of the primary targets when they least expected it. How many killers were there? Did they strike simultaneously at more than one location? We don't know. But they probably were prepared to execute any potential witnesses at each scene.

Several members of this family shared lots and lots of info through SM and did so quite often. That combined with the fact that it seems everyone knew everyone else in the area I can see how anything you wanted to know you could find out without much trouble. Just look at how much has been found by people here via public postings on FB and elsewhere -- photos of the interior of DRs house, pictures of HR at the hospital after delivery, FRs derby plans, etc etc etc

Then again this may not have been planned in advance regardless of the initial statements by LE.

I'm sure this really took the focus off a big case in the county Joel Jenkins' pre trial date that same day, April 22nd, not saying this is connected, but it's still interesting. It's a small community. On Chris Jr's fb page there's a video with witnesses at the scene where unarmed Rooker was shot by Jenkins while still in his truck. Sheriff Henderson's brother was also shooting at Rooker, but the Sheriff said it was only the bullets of Jenkins that hit Rooker.

Witnesses were saying in the video that the deputies were picking up the shell casings. There's only 13 deputies in the Dept maybe they were unaware of crimescene policies? I don't know if there's any significance of CRjr having that video on his page, but it seems out of place. I wonder if the family knew Jenkins or Rooker.

Anyway Jenkins was only charged with the murder of Rooker in March 2015, after he shot his neighbor Jason Brady in the head December 2015, and it was taken out of the hands of the county, because according to PA Junk, one of the two guns he lent Jenkins was used. I believe it wasn't just because of that, but because Jenkins was a specially trained officer in the state, a member of Ohio's Strategic Response Team. They have stated Jenkins was drunk ofcourse, so that might get him less time, or I'm sure his lawyers will come up with something. I noticed on Brady's friends list he has many Hendersons and Readers on his list, along with Sheriff Reader and his officer brother. It's a small community, so I'm sure many people know one another.

http://nbc4i.com/2015/12/10/pike-co...tigated-for-march-shooting-death-of-a-driver/
December 10, 2015
Joel Jenkins, 31, was a K-9 officer for Pike County and a member of the state Strategic Response Team. A special grand jury being handled by the Ohio Attorney General’s Office met Thursday to hear testimony about at least one of two deaths Jenkins was allegedly involved in.

The most recent was last week, when investigators say Jenkins was off duty, intoxicated and showing a personal handgun to his neighbor Jason Brady, 40. The gun fired, hitting Brady in the head and killing him. Jenkins has been charged with one count of involuntary manslaughter, one count of reckless homicide, and one count of tampering with evidence.

Ohio's SRT are specially trained, here's some photos of them, they're trained like the military...
http://www.10tv.com/content/slideshows/2012/02/27/slideshow-ohio-strategic-response-team.html

Hanna Rhoden and her boyfriend are friends with Rooker's sister on facebook, not that it necessarily means anything but it is a connection.

I can think of a few reasons for waiting till baby is born: 1. can't really make plans for big slaughter if there is this unpredictable event of impending birth that can't be planned for. 2. Wasn't it established that the moon was bright on the morning of the murders? Also, if turkey season was used as cover for the crime, they had to wait for it to start.

I think some are missing the point. The perp had to have an idea of the the due date if they indeed did wait for it. A random gang/cartel/stranger unknown to the family would not know this info. Some often look fully pregnant at 7-8 months so you can't go by how pregnant she may have looked. My point being unless it was just an eerie coincidence this person was A) well known and close to this family B) is part of the family.

Several members of this family shared lots and lots of info through SM and did so quite often. That combined with the fact that it seems everyone knew everyone else in the area I can see how anything you wanted to know you could find out without much trouble. Just look at how much has been found by people here via public postings on FB and elsewhere -- photos of the interior of DRs house, pictures of HR at the hospital after delivery, FRs derby plans, etc etc etc

Then again this may not have been planned in advance regardless of the initial statements by LE.
True. But if the primary targets were involved with a criminal element of some kind, they all may not have been "friends" on FB, if you know what I mean. ;)

I think some are missing the point. The perp had to have an idea of the the due date if they indeed did wait for it. A random gang/cartel/stranger unknown to the family would not know this info. Some often look fully pregnant at 7-8 months so you can't go by how pregnant she may have looked. My point being unless it was just an eerie coincidence this person was A) well known and close to this family B) is part of the family.
"If they indeed did wait for it" is a big if. At this point, we cannot make this assumption. Unless you know something I don't know. ;)

"If they indeed did wait for it" is a big if. At this point, we cannot make this assumption. Unless you know something I don't know. ;)

I don't know anything I just think it's rather odd timing, if that was not the actual intention to begin with. That is if it was actually a well thought out planned attack.

True. But if the primary targets were involved with a criminal element of some kind, they all may not have been "friends" on FB, if you know what I mean. ;)

If this was done by someone not close to the family in some way, it could be that whatever type of business this was had to be done that night and not a week or so before because CRsr knew he might not be available because of the expected birth.

That's where I'm having trouble.
Other Rhodens/Manleys were very nearby to the scenes, and left unharmed. What did the people who were murdered have in common? We know that Kenneth had cannabis plants in his garage, but from what Donald said, those seem to have been left untouched.
I mentioned this before, but I also think it's possible that Kenneth's death was a crime of opportunity. Someone heard about the Rhodens being killed, and took it upon themselves to settle an issue they had with Kenneth, knowing that it would be assumed he was killed by the same people who killed his family.

I've found, that GR's most recent address since 2011, was for an address in Waverly, not in Owensboro, Ky. Has anyone learned of any possibility, that any of the Rhodens who were murdered, had recently started to delve into harsher drugs? Possibly Heroin? I say this for two reasons, I've found Gary to be a common thread, and, I can't say about the Heroin.

You can get passed a pit bull. Vicious or not.

I have one. He's 13, Iv'e had him since he was 5 weeks old. I'm not one to sugar coat and say he wouldn't hurt anyone, because he has. He's bit me because I had a water hose in my hand. He bit my ex (who was with him for 6 years) when he broke up fight with the neighbors dog. He kills anything that comes in our yard that's smaller than him. Cats...ect.

I can tell you that he has his pet peeves and I know what they are. Blankets, water hoses, stuffed animals he will bite and take you down for. We have to be very cautious holding those things around him. He's an *******. But a very loving one most of the time. But I made a commitment when I got him.

Another HUGE no no, is to come in our back yard through the gate or put your hand over the fence to pet him or for any reason. One night we ordered pizza, and few minutes later we heard a knock on our back sliding glass door. I was so shocked, because NO ONE, not even family or friends dare to come through that gate. EVER. Well, there stood the pizza guy. And Jax was just standing there with him wagging his tail. I have no clue why the pizza dude went around back, through the gate, and a yard with a Pit and Boxer in it when he could have just used the front door. We still lol about it.

Moral of the story- if dogs don't sense fear, it's very possible to walk right by them.

Obviously whoever did this didn't know about new borns, they wake up all different hours. DR or HR could have been awake anytime during the night with a newborn.
Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found, that GR's most recent address since 2011, was for an address in Waverly, not in Owensboro, Ky. Has anyone learned of any possibility, that any of the Rhodens who were murdered, had recently started to delve into harsher drugs? Possibly Heroin? I say this for two reasons, I've found Gary to be a common thread, and, I can't say about the Heroin.

I've followed this case from the beginning, and have seen no indication that CRsr, DR, CRjr, HR, FR, HG, or KR had any connections to the heroin industry.

If this was done by someone not close to the family in some way, it could be that whatever type of business this was had to be done that night and not a week or so before because CRsr knew he might not be available because of the expected birth.

This could have been a completely unexpected "appointment", though. It'd be interesting to find out if the two bodies found on the floor in the bedroom were in regular clothes or not. In other words, had they gone to bed? If so, the killers surprised them. But if they were in their regular clothes, they may have been awake when the killers arrived. It could be they all had agreed to meet late that night. At this point, we just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME