OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) those are my favorite things to talk about, but I think the cartels were just looking for the buried uranium that CR was hiding and digging up with his backhoe to sell.

Don't forget the high end chop shop where they were building secret compartments in the cars to transfer the uranium and pot.. For the cartel of course.

It seems as if the order of how the crime scenes were discovered varies. In this interview, LM sounds as if he is saying his grandson and his girlfriend were found, then his son-in-law and cousin, and then she came and got LM and he went out there and then LM's son found Dana and others (not exact wording but this is the order I understand LM to say it happened). But of course, we have to take into consideration how things could have easily been confused and/or forgotten with so much chaos going on and just finding so many of your family members murdered...

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

LM relaying a story in the midst of all of this shouldn't be looked into very far. BJM gave her story and we read it that's all we should be considering her saying.

Of note, that is why I said "but of course, we have to take into consideration how things could have easily been confused and/or forgotten with so much chaos going on and just finding so many of your family members murdered."

To sum it up, my point being, it's very easy for things to get mixed up in regards to who, where, what and why with all that was going on at the time. Hope that clarifies it better.

Don't forget the high end chop shop where they were building secret compartments in the cars to transfer the uranium and pot.. For the cartel of course.

I just spit my beer out laughing so hard!!

Exactly my thought. Because BR posted to social media at approx.1130am please pray for my family.
I have a mutual fb friend that is a derby friend of all the rhodens. At 1 pm he posted something along the lines of pray for the rhodens and tagged certain family members. This was before kr was found and long before names were released. So word was out.

Where are people hearing "please don't hurt me"? I've listened to her 911 call several times and I only hear sobbing. I especially don't hear "good job". All of that is sort of implying someone is forcing her to make the call. Why would someone so carefully execute these murders and then be so sloppy on a 911 call to say things like "please don't hurt me" and "good job". Just strikes me as reaching.

I never thought "please don't hurt me" and "good job" was said....

I never thought "please don't hurt me" and "good job" was said....

I've never heard good job. And I feel like she says "please hurry" her 911 call to me sounds pretty legit. Out of breathe, confused, scared.

If any of these businesses were MEDICAL or planned on billing Medicare they have to have a National Provider ID number to bill with, heres another site to look into NPI registry search online, none of them do so i doubt DR was doing home health care at least through one of these owned businesses. I do billing for a practice and we are adding a Home Health Agency and had to apply for a second NPI number for a separate business for billing any insurance companies. I don't think insurance covers Marijuana that might be cash only lol and as far as pharmaceuticals go i am not sure about that but would think they require NPI s also if billing insurances for reimbursement that is.

CR business was not capable of having a doctor on staff or billing Medicare. It was not a home health agency either. It is assigned SIC code is 8099, and the NAICS code is 621999.

http://siccode.com/en/naicscodes/621999/all-other-miscellaneous-ambulatory-health-care-services

As far as the daycare, I believe it just happens to be in that building. It is a 2366 sq ft medical building in Adams County owned by R.W.

I believe that R.W. Asked CR to incorporate the business in his name as a favor because R.W. has a history of that with Scioto River Trading Co. I could be wrong, but that is what I think.

Just thought of something. Has it been said that BR lived 500 yards from KR? What relation would they be? If BR was at home when he got word of the murders, it looks like he would have went over to wake up KR to tell him, considering he lived so close to him. That is, if he was home when he got the word.

i kinda find myself feeling really sad for KR. Didn't anyone care enough about him to immediately check on him? It just makes no sense.

Although The Rhodens is what I associate the family as, it was Manleys who were first on scene, along w/The Mystery Couple. They found DR by 8:01 I think was the time they flagged the officer down, then the other LE arrived at CR1s by 8:11, IIRC, at that point I'd say BJM, TMC, JM, and LM were being questioned and walked back through everything they'd seen and done. It looks as if BJM probably called her father, her father may have called JM. It very well could be that only Manleys were called initially b/c a Manley found them, and it looked as if CR1 & DR's family was targeted w/GR being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We don't know what time CR1's next of kin got notified.

I don't think BJM ever said she was alone but at first I thought she was because, well, who would want to tag along at 6:00am to go feed someone else's animals? Unless it was one of her kids.. That would make sense to me. A couple? Not so much.
I am new here so look over me with this question? With able bodied folks on the property.. WHY would anyone have to come and tend to ones animals at such an hour? Especially with gas not being cheap. I can't get past this for some reason.

I have lived in a mobile home. You can hear almost anything that's happening in the mobile home next-door especially people crashing round fighting. No privacy.

But this isn't a trailer park. Lotta space between. Not to mention a bunch of animals making noises.

I am new here so look over me with this question? With able bodied folks on the property.. WHY would anyone have to come and tend to ones animals at such an hour? Especially with gas not being cheap. I can't get past this for some reason.
It has been theorized that with grow ops at 3 of the 4 locations BJM may have gone to tend the Marijuana and not the livestock. As far as I'm concerned, CRSr may have already been gone by that time of day. If he is as generous as he is made out to be, he may have hired BJM just to give her some way to make money.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

But this isn't a trailer park. Lotta space between. Not to mention a bunch of animals making noises.

Not to mention at the time she states she thinks they were beat up, I don't think she thought they were shot or she would have said so. I also wouldn't think she would expect to walk over and find her nephew and financé killed regardless. She likely wasn't even remotely thinking clearly and hysterical. It's the first thing she thought of to do. She wasn't expecting to find 2 more dead bodies I'm sure. JMO.

It has been theorized that with grow ops at 3 of the 4 locations BJM may have gone to tend the Marijuana and not the livestock. As far as I'm concerned, CRSr may have already been gone by that time of day. If he is as generous as he is made out to be, he may have hired BJM just to give her some way to make money.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I agree with the above, also other ideas - maybe he usually left early to do things and she helped out, maybe he paid her for helping out in cash or by fixing cars or with pot, taking care of lots of animals and a grow op is a lot of work, so maybe she helped out with plants, it sounds like she went there every week day, maybe he had other things to do and she was nice enough to help out, it was also stated in one article she occasionally cleaned KR's trailer, does BJM work? Maybe these odd jobs helped support her? Or maybe it was extra cash or ways to get help with vehicles without needing the money? I don't find it that odd that she would help out. They seem like a pretty close family. JMO.

Welcome!

Does the the man who Initailly put up the reward if he was an acquaintance with anyone the rhode a May have worked with?
He has to know some more than the details than us. He seems to be making a point he don't want involved no more, Why though? Conflict of interest, fear or was he forced to. Didn't see anywhere where LE made him drop the reward? I can't believe he hasn't done more interviews.

It seems as if the order of how the crime scenes were discovered varies. In this interview, LM sounds as if he is saying his grandson and his girlfriend were found, then his son-in-law and cousin, and then she came and got LM and he went out there and then LM's son found Dana and others (not exact wording but this is the order I understand LM to say it happened). But of course, we have to take into consideration how things could have easily been confused and/or forgotten with so much chaos going on and just finding so many of your family members murdered...

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

The first trailer entered was Frankie Rhoden and Hannah Gilley at 8:07 a.m.

For me the gap between the first 911 call around 7.50am and 1.25 PM is still baffling. KR is CR1 brother and no one bothered to check on him till 1.25pm?

If you find your family member murdered, the first response would be running out and calling 911 immediately. I wouldn't think of taking a leisurely walk around the garage to check what's there in garage. That's my 2 cents.

Exactly. Not sure if he was in area when it happened, but KR's son is local. I'd love to know how he and DS hooked up to check on KR. I pray LE has their eye on someone, I really hope it is solved in reasonable time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper