OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are people hearing "please don't hurt me"? I've listened to her 911 call several times and I only hear sobbing. I especially son't hear "good job". All of that is sort of implying someone is forcing her to make the call. Why would someone so carefully execute these murders and then be so sloppy on a 911 call to say things like "please don't hurt me" and "good job". Just strikes me as reaching.
I thought I heard it at first too. Like I said, power of suggestion is strong when listening to recordings. I think it'll be interesting to see what the newer people hear that haven't read previous threads.

She stated in the 911 call that it looked like they were beat up. She didn't know they were shot. So why assume the trailer next door would have heard, maybe they are heavy sleepers, have the TV on. I doubt she would just assume her 20 year old nephew and his fiancé would have been dead in the trailer next door. She was hysterical and ran over because of the distance. If I walked into carnage of grown adults, I would not just assume my younger brother in law next door was killed too. JMO.
I have lived in a mobile home. You can hear almost anything that's happening in the mobile home next-door especially people crashing round fighting. No privacy.

In the beginning, when we heard BM's 911 call, I assumed she had both children with her as she walked out to the mailbox. It seemed that that she was speaking to someone else, that she was out of breath as if she was caring a baby and I remember her explaining we're going to the mailbox (which sounds like something you would say to a three-year-old.) At first I thought BM said at the end of the call, "please don't hurt me." That didn't seem strange because a six-month-old could be pulling on your hair, struggling to get down or pinching your neck. I was very surprised, very, to learn she didn't visit Frankie's trailer until after she called 911.

ETA: I would have assumed she would find a similar scene of slaughter at the other trailer since there was no sign of life there and the trailers were so close together surely they would have heard what was happening and done something to help if the could.

I certainly would not have assumed that. Yes they are close, however there is a big barn and a space of opened land with cars between them. Even if one was to assume I would definitely go and check considering they had children.

Yea, me either. I honestly don't think I would have called 911 first. I think I would have just ran...to the closest place people would likely be. Maybe called 911 on the way.

I was responding to Mrssmith23....forgot to quote.

Where are people hearing "please don't hurt me"? I've listened to her 911 call several times and I only hear sobbing. I especially son't hear "good job". All of that is sort of implying someone is forcing her to make the call. Why would someone so carefully execute these murders and then be so sloppy on a 911 call to say things like "please don't hurt me" and "good job". Just strikes me as reaching.

It's in the last 15 seconds of the 911 call, and, as the posters above have suggested, there are different opinions about whether it was "who would do this' (or something similar) or "please don't hurt me." the last spoken words do sound like "good job." it seems plausible that one the people with her, who could have also been in shock, were telling her "good job" in response to getting through the 911 call and getting the police the information they needed.

I.J. and female driver gets stopped in Chillicothe on 4/22 and questioned for several hours about murders.

Jeff Ruby tweets about reward on 4/23.

Kinda' blasts his statement about the baby mommas to smithereens.

For the posters who are in the JJ might have done this, here is something interesting, he and IJ lived about 7 houses apart, but around the corner from one another. Means nothing to me, but interesting fodder for some. ;)

Yea, me either. I honestly don't think I would have called 911 first. I think I would have just ran...to the closest place people would likely be. Maybe called 911 on the way.

Exactly. Unfortunately anything that has happened is being picked apart in every aspect and it seems like BJM was damned if she did and damned if she didn't.

I DO believe BJM has more information than has been shared with the media, however I'm sure she has told LE far more. I can't jump on the BJM is guilty bandwagon. It's a theory, and I understand it, but I also think she was in a horrible situation that is under spotlight media and it's always suspicious for the first person that comes across something like that, but I believe she was hysterical and a hot mess and I don't think any of us would know how we would react until we were in that horrible situation. JMO.

Listening to the 911 call again, I think BJ is hyperventilating. She also clearly says, "Let me walk to the mailbox." By the time she ends the call, her friends are probably at her side. It also appears that BJ was surprised the door was locked. It must have been common for her to find it unlocked, esp. if someone was home. That's my impression.

I have lived in a mobile home. You can hear almost anything that's happening in the mobile home next-door especially people crashing round fighting. No privacy.

This is one of the reasons I personally struggle with these murders being less than 2 people. If one shooter was in a trailer shooting someome, why would they risk being heard by someone in the next trailer? People mention silencers, I own several firearms and have shot with silencers. They're not like movies portray them. They are still loud.

And if things are always a ruckus or loud, you might not pay attention. I have lived in a mobile home too. Some people have TV's on, fans on, sleep heavy. I would never assume the person next door is murdered just because someone else is. I'm sure plenty of people have been murdered in mobile homes whose neighbors didn't hear a thing and weren't murdered. JMO.

In the beginning, when we heard BM's 911 call, I assumed she had both children with her as she walked out to the mailbox. It seemed that that she was speaking to someone else, that she was out of breath as if she was caring a baby and I remember her explaining we're going to the mailbox (which sounds like something you would say to a three-year-old.) At first I thought BM said at the end of the call, "please don't hurt me." That didn't seem strange because a six-month-old could be pulling on your hair, struggling to get down or pinching your neck. I was very surprised, very, to learn she didn't visit Frankie's trailer until after she called 911.

ETA: I would have assumed she would find a similar scene of slaughter at the other trailer since there was no sign of life there and the trailers were so close together surely they would have heard what was happening and done something to help if the could.

Right at the very beginning of the very first call I finally figured out what was said. She says "Back in a second" as she is talking to someone before she really starts talking with LE. It seemed to me she was talking to a young child that may have been worried about where she was going. She started heading to the mailbox to get the address right after that.

This begs a question that may have already been answered within the threads regarding that 911 call. Did anyone hear a voice in the background within the last few seconds saying what sounded like "good job' after what sounded like "please don't hurt me"?

I didn't hear "please don't hurt me".

I think I would have run too. Except I probably would have run out the door and as far away from the scene as possible not knowing if the killer is still somewhere close by. I think I have seen too many movies where the shooter is still in the house. :)

Do we know that they actually did or was that what IJ said they did?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Before people started making their stuff private, I did see one post "what did you do" to him from one of the mothers. I can't find it now, cause I have looked...

This is one of the reasons I personally struggle with these murders being less than 2 people. If one shooter was in a trailer shooting someome, why would they risk being heard by someone in the next trailer? People mention silencers, I own several firearms and have shot with silencers. They're not like movies portray them. They are still loud.

I'm with you 100%. I said the same thing a few days ago and had a guy go on and on about using .380s with subs and pillows or shotguns with 2 liters. Clearly never shot... Much anyway.

And if things are always a ruckus or loud, you might not pay attention. I have lived in a mobile home too. Some people have TV's on, fans on, sleep heavy. I would never assume the person next door is murdered just because someone else is. I'm sure plenty of people have been murdered in mobile homes whose neighbors didn't hear a thing and weren't murdered. JMO.

I agree completely. BJ sees blood all over when she enters the home. She finds two bodies lying on their stomachs (according to the later interview). I doubt she spent too much time examining them. She thinks they've been beaten to death. At this point, she must be going into shock. I doubt it ever crosses her mind that this is only the beginning of the horror. Her instinct, after making the 911 call, is to inform the neighbors/relatives (and probably her father by phone). Again, I doubt she ever thought she'd find two more murder victims.

I'm with you 100%. I said the same thing a few days ago and had a guy go on and on about using .380s with subs and pillows or 2 liters. Clearly never shot... Much anyway.

Right. Suppressors are only designed to suppress the pressure wave. That is only one of the things that make a gun shot loud. People need to stop getting their gun knowledge from James Bond movies. I guarantee those gun shots would be completely audible and alarming in a neighboring trailer.

I'm with you 100%. I said the same thing a few days ago and had a guy go on and on about using .380s with subs and pillows or shotguns with 2 liters. Clearly never shot... Much anyway.

The whole silencer and how they are hard to get and how to make them has been discussed in every other thread... I just keep on scrolling when I see the word now :)

I didn't hear "please don't hurt me".

I cant make out the end except at very end I think the other person does say "good job". Maybe like others have suggested that the person was just saying good job in handling getting the proper info to LE in a stressful situation.

Oh I agree. I'm not in the BJM is guilty club, but I think she isn't being completely honest with LE either. Being generous, giving her say 15 minutes to notice the dogs, the locked door, and go inside still leaves approximately 30 minutes unaccounted for before she dialed 911. I'm very curious as to what she was doing. We know from her interview that she didn't go into FR trailer until after she called 911. So what was she doing?
MOO is that she was trying to minimize the grow op. I don't believe for a minute that she didn't know about it, even if it was 10 x smaller than I originally thought.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I think her timeline starts with getting her kid on the bus at 7. Don't know if the bus was on time, or how far from the bus stop. Or how the friend and wife joined up. Might have paused to finish a conversation before exiting the car. Might have gone about feeding the chickens and in the process noticed things being off. Might have dallied a bit before deciding to get the key and open the door.

All just to say that the time gap has never troubled me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member