OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the gap between the first 911 call around 7.50am and 1.25 PM is still baffling. KR is CR1 brother and no one bothered to check on him till 1.25pm?

If you find your family member murdered, the first response would be running out and calling 911 immediately. I wouldn't think of taking a leisurely walk around the garage to check what's there in garage. That's my 2 cents.
MOO
Maybe DS was checking to see if the mj was still there? I know nothing about how to grow it, so forgive my ignorance please, but is it feasible to believe that the tray at KR camper was small enough to fit in the trunk of a car?
Again MOO, reasons DS left the scene before calling 911
1. He doesn't own a cell phone and had to go find one
2. He owns a phone but gets no signal
3. He has KRs son with him and tries as best he can to shelter him

I have no explanation for why it took so long for anyone to check on KR. The only thing I can think of it that the family all thought someone else had called and in the confusion he was overlooked.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Why though? Wouldn't that have been suspicious if she did say that on the call? Wouldn't people have a problem with that? She had no idea she was walking into a second crime scene. They told her to stay out of CRsr's trailer and she ran right next door to get FR not knowing he was dead. Why would she say, "by the way, I'm going to go my nephews right next door." If she did say that, people would pick that apart too.

And actually you did say that.
Can't you tell I'm not going to put words in Bobby Jo's mouth. I'm telling you what I would think and I would do. When I saw the dogs out and Chris and Gary shot up, blood all over the front room (I'm imagining a very bloody fight scene ,) I would go directly to the other trailer in the hope someone is still alive there because I would assume they would have heard all those gunshots. But that's just me.

I think it had gotten confused with the allegedly Mexican encampment a couple years ago. In that case they were lokking at 2000 plants.
A-ha!!! I KNEW I had read that lol
I feel better now lol

Rumors/speculation, especially ones that point out someone as a perpetrator who is not a named suspect, are indeed against TOS.
As for "don't hurt me," that has been commonly misheard. I forget what it actually is, and I can't watch the video right now. Maybe, "Poor Gary"? Does anyone else here remember?

Edit: it's "who would do this?"
(Thanks, Han!)

Can't you tell I'm not going to put words in Bobby Jo's mouth. I'm telling you what I would think and I would do. When I saw the dogs out and Chris and Gary shot up, blood all over the front room (I'm imagining a very bloody fight scene ,) I would go directly to the other trailer in the hope someone is still alive there because I would assume they would have heard all those gunshots. But that's just me.

I would assume they are alive too. Which is why I wouldn't tell 911 that I'm going to another trailer. She was panicked and in shock.

Never said you were putting words in BJM's mouth. Was telling you that it wouldn't make any sense for her to do that, and if she did, she would be criticized.

If I walked into my in laws shot to death, and decided to run next door to brother in laws after I had called 911, I wouldn't find it pertinent to say I'm going over there.

It's okay to have different opinions and respond to them..

Hmm. I never said he was in any gang. Or that he had any clout with any gang. You must be confusing me with another poster. My thoughts are along the line of him and his friends who were with him the night of the confrontation on UHR. You don't have to be in a gang to have friends and especially if those friends were all into the same things you are and were called the same things you were that night. Sorry if I gave anyone the impression I thought he was.

Lots of guys don't make child support payments but their ex's doesn't call LE to say they are involved in a murder. And this wasn't just one ex but two.

So yes, I can TOTALLY see 2 momma's that don't get regular child support reporting him.

So does this mean that every woman in that area who isn't getting child support called in to say their ex did it? Hmm
Do we know that they actually did or was that what IJ said they did?

I am thinking that maybe on a typical day that she went to ChrisSr's trailer, he was already up and gone, leaving the dogs inside and the door unlocked for BJM. I am not buying they would go to bed with the door unlocked....only that it was unlocked by the time BJM got there every morning. Why would you have surveillance but not even lock your doors? But, this is not a typical day and his vehicle still being there should have been an indication that he was still home. And being home could have meant he had put the dogs out and locked his door behind him. So, I would not have been immediately alarmed. I would just be wondering why he is still home. So, I am still puzzled why she would not have knocked on the door before getting the key and opening it. She never indicated that she knocked. I sure wouldn't just walk in on someone ....I would knock first. No accusations....just something curious to me.

Yeah, something just doesn't fit. His vehicle has to be there. Also, why would he leave the property each morning, and leave the door unlocked? For BJM? Why? There's a hidden key. Wonder who else could have found out about the hidden key, and wonder if FR had one as well, but that part may has also have been omitted. FR's vehicles would have been home too, yet she knocked on his door.

(Speaking of the cars, the "Lumina" on the roll-back, if it was shown in a MSM photo at KR's trailer after the murders, then how did it get on a roll-back leaving CR1s house? Also, apparently I'm color blind, or very confused w/all the trucks and cars talk, b/c there was a picture of a dark truck on the roll-back, and then a picture of a dark truck parked alongside the highway w/a man leaning inside, then another of that same truck, no man leaning inside. There was also talk of a red one. Both of those looked dark blue/black to me. Anyway, I digress.)

Rumors/speculation, especially ones that point out someone as a perpetrator who is not a named suspect, are indeed against TOS.
As for "don't hurt me," that has been commonly misheard. I forget what it actually is, and I can't watch the video right now. Maybe, "Poor Gary"? Does anyone else here remember?
Gotta check on Frankie? Idk what she says I can hear it many ways. Power of suggestion is strong.

I'm new here and have just been reading everything. It's so easy to get so immersed in all of this. I just wanted to share something about BJM. I'm not sure how to post this without getting in trouble with TOS, but I'll try. On FB, there's a page called Rhoden Family Massacre. On one of the threads, a guy says that BJM "orchestrated it". He got bashed for saying anything, but he based his statements on the 911 call. I went back and listened to her call and then read what she said happened. I know she had to be scared, I would be too. But she said the dogs were outside, one was on the recliner. (If they are like some people who live around me, you have an old recliner...it gets put out on the porch.So the dog may have been here.) But at the end, she does sound like she is saying, "don't hurt me." Who are the people she was with?? It just all doesn't add up. My house was broken into once and they put out dog outside. When we came home, we immediately knew something was wrong since the dog was outside. Surely, she knew something was wrong. And one more thing......when she went to FR's house....and couldn't get in...she said she called out to the 3yr old to let her in. I would call out for the adults? Or call on my cell phone. I just wonder if she knew or she was the person they appointed to find them?? It's all very odd.....

This begs a question that may have already been answered within the threads regarding that 911 call. Did anyone hear a voice in the background within the last few seconds saying what sounded like "good job' after what sounded like "please don't hurt me"?

I caught that also. Then there is that confrontation on UHR. We still don't know what led up to it. Add that to the fact that his ex's apparently doesn't have a high opinion of him. My sis went through a very very bitter divorce, but even she would not have called LE to say her ex was involved in a murder and she believes he is capable of just about anything. Here we have two ex's saying the same thing.

I wonder about how he would know that they called LE. Perhaps this was something LE told him to convince him they already had the goods on him. Or maybe he just made it up himself--just a weird kind of showing off--he's got two, or three baby mamas.

In the beginning, when we heard BM's 911 call, I assumed she had both children with her as she walked out to the mailbox. It seemed that that she was speaking to someone else, that she was out of breath as if she was caring a baby and I remember her explaining we're going to the mailbox (which sounds like something you would say to a three-year-old.) At first I thought BM said at the end of the call, "please don't hurt me." That didn't seem strange because a six-month-old could be pulling on your hair, struggling to get down or pinching your neck. I was very surprised, very, to learn she didn't visit Frankie's trailer until after she called 911.

ETA: I would have assumed she would find a similar scene of slaughter at the other trailer since there was no sign of life there and the trailers were so close together surely they would have heard what was happening and done something to help if the could.

Why though? Wouldn't that have been suspicious if she did say that on the call? Wouldn't people have a problem with that? She had no idea she was walking into a second crime scene. They told her to stay out of CRsr's trailer and she ran right next door to get FR not knowing he was dead. Why would she say, "by the way, I'm going to go my nephews right next door." If she did say that, people would pick that apart too.

And actually you did say that.

I'm pretty sure if I was in her shoes, I would have ran to the closest house or wherever people would have been. Hysterical. For help.

I wonder about how he would know that they called LE. Perhaps this was something LE told him to convince him they already had the goods on him. Or maybe he just made it up himself--just a weird kind of showing off--he's got two, or three baby mamas.

He may very well have just assumed they did and assumed the reason why. It's never been confirmed as far as I know that they called the police. He seems like he has an ego. JMO.

I'm pretty sure if I was in her shoes, I would have ran to the closest house or wherever people would have been. Hysterical. For help.

I agree, I would have too, but I wouldn't have found it pertinent to tell the dispatch that I was going over there. Especially since she could have made that decision after she hung up the phone. Called 911, hung up, then ran over there.

In the beginning, when we heard BM's 911 call, I assumed she had both children with her as she walked out to the mailbox. It seemed that that she was speaking to someone else, that she was out of breath as if she was caring a baby and I remember her explaining we're going to the mailbox (which sounds like something you would say to a three-year-old.) At first I thought BM said at the end of the call, "please don't hurt me." That didn't seem strange because a six-month-old could be pulling on your hair, struggling to get down or pinching your neck. I was very surprised, very, to learn she didn't visit Frankie's trailer until after she called 911.

ETA: I would have assumed she would find a similar scene of slaughter at the other trailer since there was no sign of life there and the trailers were so close together surely they would have heard what was happening and done something to help if the could.

She stated in the 911 call that it looked like they were beat up. She didn't know they were shot. So why assume the trailer next door would have heard, maybe they are heavy sleepers, have the TV on. I doubt she would just assume her 20 year old nephew and his fiancé would have been dead in the trailer next door. She was hysterical and ran over because of the distance. If I walked into carnage of grown adults, I would not just assume my younger brother in law next door was killed too. I would be in shock, hysterical, and not thinking straight. I would be panicking. I would be running to the next person without thinking anything. JMO.

Where are people hearing "please don't hurt me"? I've listened to her 911 call several times and I only hear sobbing. I especially don't hear "good job". All of that is sort of implying someone is forcing her to make the call. Why would someone so carefully execute these murders and then be so sloppy on a 911 call to say things like "please don't hurt me" and "good job". Just strikes me as reaching.

Yea, me either. I honestly don't think I would have called 911 first. I think I would have just ran...to the closest place people would likely be. Maybe called 911 on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member