OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not a Remembering GR page when I was looking at earlier. It's changed.

Something is weird with all their pages. Some seem to be able to see different things at different times. Every since the first week all their pages have been listed as remembering on my end.

But the killers left money tossed around at KR's death scene. Seems kind of profligate for criminals wanting cash. My main theory is still that it was done in retaliation for CR1 or others talking to LE.

But, we don't really know how much money. It could have been a few bills that they dropped on their way out. Maybe they pulled it from an overhead space and some bills fluttered down that in their hurry to leave they didn't notice. It could have been $100 or $50. The AG would not even confirm it even existed.

Quite a few people who stopped posting anything on facebook in mid-April, and who didn't start posting again until May.
(Or, stuff was deleted.)
Just an observation.

Snipped by me and BBM:

Apparently, it was Dewine's wife Fran who tipped off investigators that the roosters may have been kept for *advertiser censored*-fighting purposes by a Rhoden family member. Fran Dewine was watching a TV news report with an aerial view of one of the murder sites and noticed the set up. She then alerted the AG Dewine about her observations.

Dewine also elaborated on the three marijuana grow sites found at three of the murder sites. He told 700WLW that the sites were not just a few plants, but rather they were industrial grow sites used to produce marijuana for sale. He said it was one of the biggest operations he's seen in the state.

Read more: http://www.700wlw.com/articles/loca...dence-of-cockfighting-14641398/#ixzz49oKnWxpc

Snipped by me and BBM:

Apparently, it was Dewine's wife Fran who tipped off investigators that the roosters may have been kept for *advertiser censored*-fighting purposes by a Rhoden family member. Fran Dewine was watching a TV news report with an aerial view of one of the murder sites and noticed the set up. She then alerted the AG Dewine about her observations.

Dewine also elaborated on the three marijuana grow sites found at three of the murder sites. He told 700WLW that the sites were not just a few plants, but rather they were industrial grow sites used to produce marijuana for sale. He said it was one of the biggest operations he's seen in the state.

Read more: http://www.700wlw.com/articles/loca...dence-of-cockfighting-14641398/#ixzz49oKnWxpc

Wait. All those police officers on the scene and not one of them suspected that the roosters may have been kept for cockfighting?
They needed AG DeWine's wifey to call that in?
Pssshhhhhh. Yeah, right. They already knew. There's no way in hell they didn't. DeWine doesn't know WHAT the heck is going on in this case.

O/T but interesting....

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news...cle_5935b536-decd-5100-bcec-2dbcbe595a6f.html
Authorities recovered 20 four-wheelers, three dirt bikes, five firearms and a quantity of suspected heroin, according to the release.

In what is being called an in-depth crime spree, the four-wheelers and dirt bikes were reported stolen in Scioto County, according to the release. Detectives have been working on the cases for weeks, Donini said.

Additional searches in West Portsmouth, Lucasville, Wheelersburg and Dayton, Ohio, turned up additional vehicles and guns, according to the release.

IMO this is not a serial killer......I'm not a detective but I have served on the longest seated Grand Jury in my State and it was for a very well know serial murder. I think when this case is solved it will be either a family member/members or a very close friend. May even be some known family that helped. Our AG came to meet with investigators many times prior to a Grand Jury being seated so nothing unusual here. I just pray that this case is solved soon and justice for those left behind.

And a Mark M. Rhoden, 37, Flatwoods, is one of the 13.

Ky. has gotten a task force together called FADE. They are working w/Detroit on some of it to stop the Interstate 64, U.S. Route 23, and State Route 52 drug trade travel in and out of the Northern Ky. Area. There has been a surprising number of murders in Greenup County, Ky too.

Sometimes the biggest of secrets are kept in the smallest of towns.

Something is weird with all their pages. Some seem to be able to see different things at different times. Every since the first week all their pages have been listed as remembering on my end.

I was able to see GRs Friend List this morning. I checked that list against it. Hope it wasn't against TOS but they are in some deep %$&* , and it's public, so I figured it was o.k. There's one whose trial is upcoming in August.

Snipped by me and BBM:

I read that earlier and laughed out loud. I'd have never admitted it.

Let me made a couple of observations. After following these posts, I have come up with the theory that is there is one
patular blogger active. now that will break the ice sooner or later.Why? Because this person has lived there in those
counties some time or other. Most of all that person can testify to the danger of addiction and is brave enough to
report the facts of the sickness and to recover..As that person rocks along listing and concentrating on solutions,
these cases will unfold like a puzzle. Why? Because that person lived through the culture... Just like me, I read
things that no one else will discover because of me living through the culture...That does not make us special,
or brighter than any one else..J.M.O.

Gary ran with a sketchy group of people. Firearms charges, drug charges, gang affiliation... all within one degree of himself.
I don't see any other victims having such numerous close relationships with people involved in that lifestyle.

I was able to see GRs Friend List this morning. I checked that list against it. Hope it wasn't against TOS but they are in some deep %$&* , and it's public, so I figured it was o.k. There's one whose trial is upcoming in August.
I'm not completely sure but it seems like it shows the regular page the first time someone visits the pages. Once you go back then it shows as a remembrance page. Maybe so friends don't find out about a death through facebook?? I don't understand how a page becomes a remembering one though. My cousin died from an od last July and this Jan half his friends were sending happy birthday posts even though he'd been tagged in several posts about his obit and death. I guess if it's people that are in msm maybe they automatically change it?

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

I missed something because I have no clue! lol I think I need to go fill in some gaps in my knowledge!
eta: Okay, I think I know now.

I haven't gotten it figured out, but I think I might have it narrowed down to 2....maybe, just maybe....

I haven't been able to see Gary's friends for weeks, personally.

I've never been able to see his friends. And I thought it's been a remembering page for quite a while. None of these things that are changing on any of the victims pages has changed for me at all..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been able to see his friends. And I thought it's been a remembering page for quite a while. None of these things that are changing on any of the victims pages has changed for me at all..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is strange. Because a few people have said they'd seen things that Dana had posted that are now gone, and I'd never seen them at all.
Weird, weird, weird.

You can assume that LE is operating some of the social media pages, and getting daily IP addresses of visitors. It's a legit investigative technique. For example, on the memories page, there was someone from Michigan who was asking friends and family about the fate of all of the security cameras. I found that a peculiar forum in which to raise that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston