OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here and while I wouldn't claim to be lazy, there are way too many threads to research for my simple question so please excuse me. Is it confirmed that KR didn't commit suicide?

Good thought! While the cause of death has not been officially determined for any of the family members, I don't think this expensive, time consuming investigation would be happening if there was anything pointing to a murder-suicide.

Maybe not a murder-suicide. But, could KR have committed suicide after learning that the others were killed? If I recall correctly, it was said that he seemed "paranoid". Don't remember the details of that statement, though. Like I stated earlier, maybe he inadvertently provided info to someone that led to the murders.

Welcome Bucks1

:welcome:

Ah! Posing. I forgot about that... didn't LE report somewhere that posing had been done?

Not sure if LE said that.. I know some posters mentioned it as a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really boggling my mind about the TOD's.

Totally understand the difficulty in deciding them all if they were all killed in close proximity, but even KR's being listed at 1349 is strange, right? Isn't this a bit unusual?!

Totally understand the difficulty in deciding them all if they were all killed in close proximity, but even KR's being listed at 1349 is strange, right? Isn't this a bit unusual?!

Isn't that when he was found?

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

I'm sure a number of people have been researching grow operations too [emoji23]

Grow operations, how likely is it for someone to survive a shot to the head, how to drug animals, lockpicking, etc. etc. etc.
Cosmos forbid I ever go missing. Based on my internet search history, they'll think I had it coming!

(JK, I know you guys would find me.)

If a close friend or family member had committed these murders they would have had a meltdown, given themselves away or left town.

Unless they are a certain type of friend or family member. Not all sociopaths become murderers, however, all sociopaths lack a conscience.

I think it is strange, but maybe they don't want to poke the tiger (or tigers) by giving more precise estimated TOD's. Sorta' like giving the perp (or perps) a timeline for an alibi. I think this case is setting records for the most unprecedented occurences.

Am coming to this thread late - apologies. Immediately, what I've noticed is that Gary's time of death is listed as being at 8:07am per this article (killed in Greenup, Kentucky). Then four minutes later CR1,Frankie and HG at 8:11am.

Is this bizarre, or just giving us the order that the victims were targeted?
It seems so weird to me that CR1 (I take this to be CRsr) to have the same TOD as Frankie and By. It seems like since he was found in the same home as GR thier times of death would be the same time.

Isn't that when he was found?

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Yes......... I'm saying I think it's weird they are basing them off of the time found and even more so for KR since he was likely deceased far before then.

So many interesting and intriguing theories! May I offer another idea to muddy the waters? There are criminal types that specialize in targeting other criminal types. They pay attention and watch and listen. They are not outsiders and have intimate knowledge of what is going on in the criminal underworld and who the players are. Like Mr. Sutton said, "Because that is where the money is." They operate often by home invasion, having done their intel and planning beforehand. A small, tight few, probably with history doing time together in prison. Even criminals fear them. Rhoden had $30Gs for a down payment on a house? That is pretty big for anyone to have around. If there is money, it cant be put in a bank. We have speculated that there may have been potential for generating income. The infrastructure for any sophisticated grow operation is not cheap, and how many were there? Two or three I think. There is often substantial initial investment. Etc. etc. No need for psychopathic serial killers and mass murders and rogue LE. Just a few hard core, experienced and ruthless criminal types. And I think the Rhodens knew them from their various enterprises, thus the necessity of leaving no witnesses to ID. Just silly food for thought..

Let's please stay on topic and away from the chit chat please.

Thanks!

I think it is strange, but maybe they don't want to poke the tiger (or tigers) by giving more precise estimated TOD's. Sorta' like giving the perp (or perps) a timeline for an alibi. I think this case is setting records for the most unprecedented occurences.

But the perps would KNOW what time it occurred, so they would know when to make their alibis?

Am coming to this thread late - apologies. Immediately, what I've noticed is that Gary's time of death is listed as being at 8:07am per this article (killed in Greenup, Kentucky). Then four minutes later CR1,Frankie and HG at 8:11am.

Is this bizarre, or just giving us the order that the victims were targeted?

Channel 6 WSYX stated that TODs were determined by the order that the coroner declared them dead

I would love to move up north. It's not all it's cracked to to be anymore. Overcrowded and quite a bad pill problem in my county as well. Im seething with envy at Klpullyup. I dream of living in Seattle.!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Eh. Plenty of drugs out in these parts too, unfortunately. But I do love that a traffic jam is 2 cars and a tractor at a stop sign.

Do we know for sure they had no bank account? Around here you'd have to have stable employment jump through certain hoops to get a 30k loan. I assume it is different there so would anyone really question the money if he did have an account? Am I making any sense lol

Do we know for sure they had no bank account? Around here you'd have to have stable employment jump through certain hoops to get a 30k loan. I assume it is different there so would anyone really question the money if he did have an account? Am I making any sense lol

No. That's never been confirmed. He did put 30k down though too, and usually if you can garnish taxes and W2's, etc, it shows income. Small banks and credit unions are also more typical to give out loans easier than larger banks in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member