OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a perk of having a daddy that works on cars! I went through more cars living at home (16yr-18yr old) than I did my entire adult life.....

Well, I guess this is another thing like the mysterious FB posts appearing and disappearing, b/c I saw only one car, and it was a photo after she wrecked it.

If you are trying to hit your mark and not hit someone else (the kids) a small caliber gun makes since. Less kick and therefore less chance of hitting someone you didn't want to hit.

You might be right. I read somewhere that shooting off a large caliber inside a trailer would be crazy, and that's believable. But would you only bring the small caliber?

The snitching theory, and someone w/in LE being potentially revealed, and taking care of business, has been a pet theory of mine since the get go. Re; the Thank You button. I've been doing all of the above, except wholeheartedly disagree! lol So, I'm glad you asked that question. :)

Agree. After reading dozens of theories and discussions, snitching and the LE angle are still at the top of my list of possible motives. I'm still not sure who or which group, but annihilating 8 people in a short window of time, then disappearing without a trace is a skill not many criminals have. Most family annihilators become unhinged during and after their crimes, staying at the scene, committing suicide or otherwise getting the attention of LE. IMO, this was a planned execution, over "business" matters. .

This is why I don't think it is the pot. Pot is pretty easy to come by. I don't see anyone being angry enough over a couple hundred plants, give or take, to murder someone. However, if they got mixed in on someone's turf on either end of the Hwy 23 pipeline, in trying to expand into a more lucrative pill or heroin market, then someone they were dealing w/in Detroit for example, may have paid them a visit. Especially if they felt they were being manipulated in any way. It's the dealers who are not users that are the most dangerous. GR may have connected them to some dangerous people inadvertently b/c of friendships.

The first report was that some 200 plants were found in one of the three grow locations. Dewine also said it was one of the largest pot growing operations he's seen. All of which leads me to believe we're talking about far more than 200 plants. http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ects-in-murders-of-8-ohio-family-members.html

This article links to another that reports two more outdoor grow locations were discovered. Remember the men in protective gear searching in the woods? May be related.

Well, I guess this is another thing like the mysterious FB posts appearing and disappearing, b/c I saw only one car, and it was a photo after she wrecked it.

On that instagram in the last 80 weeks I see (from oldest to newest):
- 80 weeks ago: dark silver/grey Ford Mustang w/caption "Haven't posted it yet but my new car [emoji3]"
- 60 weeks ago: kitted out black Jeep Liberty w/caption "My baby jeepster [emoji7]"
- 36 weeks ago: black Ford Focus (?) with semi-smushed front end, w/caption, "This happened yesterday! [emoji26] #mycar"

There were more way farther back in the past. One she calls her bumblebee on June 19, 2014, then another one on November 11, 2014, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So where did they get their info? Did they accidentally hit the 0 twice?
Cops have uncovered more than 2000 cannabis plants at one of the four murder scenes and growth operations in two of the others.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-cold-calculated-massacre.html#ixzz49xsy4Y3n
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well.. It's the Daily Mail.. I usually take what mental notes of what they say, but also take it with a grain of salt.

Didn't grandpa Rhoden die around 2008, then the 4077 UHR and 1084 LF properties were distributed to his heirs? A few nice / large buildings have sprung up on those properties in recent years, including one that DS reports having seen a tray of plants in.

I don't know the family in any way, but I had theorized that the timeline and activities weren't so much related to FR getting older so much as grandpa Rhoden dying and his heirs like CR1 and KR assuming control over the property and family structure.

As for the buildings and properties, yes. The female Rhoden siblings appear to have signed their share of the inherited land over to CR1, making him the primary landholder of the all of the brothers, iirc. I don't know if there were any financial assets left by GPRhoden. I don't mean that they may not have been growing something, just maybe not to this scale. You don't see the expensive Derby hobby until FR was old enough to participate in it. Cars weren't littered all over the property and neither were chickens (and there's not a huge number of them). Of course, as you pointed out, maybe it was built up slowly. They'd had to have done the grow in trailers and that leaves little room for humans if it's too large. The building beside CR1 was begun in 2010, it would have electric I'd say. It looks more like they used it for mechanics though, but I think there's a room on the back. Double garage doors on the front w/a concrete pad to pull in for vehicles. They did fix and sell a lot of cars so I figured it was legit. The large building to the left of CR1's trailer (bird's eye) was not there in 2012 overheads, but was there in 2014 overheads. Just rambling...

- 80 weeks ago: dark silver/grey Ford Mustang w/caption "Haven't posted it yet but my new car [emoji3]"
- 60 weeks ago: kitted out black Jeep Liberty w/caption "My baby jeepster [emoji7]"
- 36 weeks ago: black Ford Focus (?) with semi-smushed front end, w/caption, "This happened yesterday! [emoji26] #mycar"

Also "New car! :) I love my bumblebee! [emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219][emoji219]" on June 19th, 2014.

You might be right. I read somewhere that shooting off a large caliber inside a trailer would be crazy, and that's believable. But would you only bring the small caliber?

I'd say shooting off any gun in a trailer, or small space, would be deafening. They may have had ear protection. However, if we are to believe GR's father, he said in the very beginning that there were two different shell casings found at the scene (I'm thinking he meant where they found GR).

Unless KR turned on his family for some reason, and was partnered with the assailant that night, however, when they got back to KR's camper early that morning to regroup, say, about 5:30-ish a.m., the lead partner shoots KR once through the head. He's not angry at him, just has no use for him any longer, so he shoots him only once, and a lone turkey hunter hears a gunshot but doesn't think anything of it.

He would have to have waited until KR got in bed. No way could someone get him into a high, camper bed. He was a big guy and this was a camper. There wasn't much room to move around.

I saw the 36 weeks but not the other two. Maybe I didn't go far enough.

He would have to have waited until KR got in bed. No way could someone get him into a high, camper bed. He was a big guy and this was a camper. There wasn't much room to move around.

I don't think it was an overhead bed. It may have been, but, when DS said he "looked up", I think what that meant was that as he came up the steps of the fifth wheel that you kind of look up, and around the side, and can see back into the trailer bedroom. I don't know the layout w/this one, or how old it was, but most have a good sized bedroom on the floor level. I can't see a grown man sleeping over the cab portion with the option of a real bed. With that said, if someone is pointing a gun at you, you'd crawl into that bed, or wherever else they told you, possibly toss cash at them as well, in an attempt to dissuade them from murdering you too. jmo

I believe at least 2 guns were used according to a msm interview with a family member. Someone swat trained would never go in with only 1 gun.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

There are several on Instagram and then if you search their names DR & HR individually and look at posts not going into the profile you will see I few. One is a mustang, one a black jeep, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx