OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T, standing outside and heard 3 very loud gunshots in a row then nothing. Have never thought anything of them until I started following this daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live about a mile from a gun range and hear gunshots quite a bit. I have been payin more attention to them since this.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Wait. All those police officers on the scene and not one of them suspected that the roosters may have been kept for cockfighting?
They needed AG DeWine's wifey to call that in?
Pssshhhhhh. Yeah, right. They already knew. There's no way in hell they didn't. DeWine doesn't know WHAT the heck is going on in this case.

Any LE from that area would have known those were game *advertiser censored*. I highly doubt they were the only ones in the county. I wonder what DeWine thinks a commercial grow operation might consist of...

I live about a mile from a gun range and hear gunshots quite a bit. I have been payin more attention to them since this.

Yes! Gunshots in the last 7 years have never phased me. Now I'm convinced a murder is happening at least once a day.

Yes! Gunshots in the last 7 years have never phased me. Now I'm convinced a murder is happening at least once a day.

Haha I know what you mean!

You can assume that LE is operating some of the social media pages, and getting daily IP addresses of visitors. It's a legit investigative technique. For example, on the memories page, there was someone from Michigan who was asking friends and family about the fate of all of the security cameras. I found that a peculiar forum in which to raise that issue.

Well then I'm on their radar if they are tracking visitors lol

Any LE from that area would have known those were game *advertiser censored*. I highly doubt they were the only ones in the county. I wonder what DeWine thinks a commercial grow operation might consist of...

I wonder that as well. LE throws the words "commercial" around and typically in most busts I've seen they WAY over estimate the "street value". I do believe they had a lot of plants, but depending on the cycles they were growing them, which I suspect was not all the same since that would leave a lot of time with no pot, I don't feel they were as "big" as in some people's eyes.

We knew someone that got busted for growing more plants than allowed on his caregiver card (and selling to an undercover that wasn't his patient that knew many others he was selling too that were not patients). He technically only had one patient and he was growing 35 plants. LE called it a "very large" bust and threw around street value being at hundreds of thousands of dollars which was far from accurate. Technically, under MI law with medical marijuana, if you have the full amount of patients, plus yourself, you are allowed 72 plants.. So it really wasn't that big.. Yes, he didn't have as many patients, but with the one he had and himself, he was able to grow 24. JMO.

I even looked back at SS's I had taken and they were the exact same. So it's strange. I wonder if it makes a difference if you were viewing it on a computer versus phone or app, or iPad, or whatever. I don't see why, but I'm not sure where all these mentions of changes are coming from when it seems like most of us all saw the same thing and continue to?!

I've been viewing GR's on one device. Period. From day one. It is not the same as it was last night (nor this morning). I just found that article last night and compared it to his FB late last night, finished up this morning. Unless I've entered the Twilight Zone.

3a1.jpg

?

DAYTON —
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said he will spend all day Friday in Pike County reviewing evidence from last month’s shootings that killed eight.
DeWine said state investigators are building a case “with one clue after the other,” but did not indicate they were any closer to finding the individual or individuals behind the April 22 shootings that killed members of the Rhoden family.
“I get a briefing everyday on the phone from my investigators,” DeWine said in Dayton during a tour of a charter school. “Tomorrow, I will have the opportunity to sit down with them for a good part of the day and just go through all the evidence that they’ve uncovered so far and see exactly where we are.”
DeWine reiterated the case will likely not “be settled overnight.”
“I’ve likened it to a 1,000 piece puzzle,” DeWine said. “You find one piece, you put it in a puzzle. You find another piece and you put it in a puzzle, but it takes a while before you start to even see any kind of picture.”

https://www.facebook.com/help/103897939701143

Well, this is informative. The account cannot be changed once it is memorialized, per the link above..if I'm reading it right.

I don't mean this in a bad way at all, but I somehow do not see GR as setting up a memorial option in his FB account. If it changed to Remembering, today, then that would mean that someone would know his FB password, set it up, and then let FB know he was deceased. Wouldn't they? Or would family just submit a copy of the death cert. and FB does it? I read it but was a bit confused at one point.

I don't mean this in a bad way at all, but I somehow do not see GR as setting up a memorial option in his FB account. If it changed to Remembering, today, then that would mean that someone would know his FB password, set it up, and then let FB know he was deceased. Wouldn't they? Or would family just submit a copy of the death cert. and FB does it? I read it but was a bit confused at one point.

The weird thing for me is that GR's was a remembering page for me before today and I don't, and have never, had access to friends and have always seen one post from a horoscope thing. And no other pictures other than his profile photo.

This is a link about contacting FB when someone dies.

https://m.facebook.com/help/150486848354038

O/T, standing outside and heard 3 very loud gunshots in a row then nothing. Have never thought anything of them until I started following this daily.

Same here. The dogs have been extra barky the past couple nights and THAT's unsettled me a bit.

Same here. The dogs have been extra barky the past couple nights and THAT's unsettled me a bit.

Yes, that would make me uneasy too, especially since our dogs aren't like that often. I just feel like I've been on an extra high weird alert. Double and triple checking my windows and doors are locked. Then I lay in my dark room and creep myself out and think about all these horrible scenarios.

Exactly.

I've been viewing GR's on one device. Period. From day one. It is not the same as it was last night (nor this morning). I just found that article last night and compared it to his FB late last night, finished up this morning. Unless I've entered the Twilight Zone.

I've also opened and closed the page numerous times, from one device only. It changed to a Remembering page shortly after the murders, but I can still see his friends list. There are 10. I guess it's possible he had other FB accounts with the same profile, and we're all looking at different accounts.

I'm not seeing any difference with other victims' profiles either. DR's friends were always hidden.

attachment.php

?

:laughing:

It's hard to know when or if they'll be making an arrest soon but I seriously doubt that Dewine will make it known before they do.

It's hard to know when or if they'll be making an arrest soon but I seriously doubt that Dewine will make it known before they do.

Nor do I think he'll even remotely hint towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member