OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing for me is that GR's was a remembering page for me before today and I don't, and have never, had access to friends and have always seen one post from a horoscope thing. And no other pictures other than his profile photo.

This is a link about contacting FB when someone dies.

https://m.facebook.com/help/150486848354038

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, for those of us who have been seeing just the normal profile, we may have just been seeing the cached version. I've never viewed it on anything but my computer. And my computer is rarely ever turned off. I'm a bit of a geek. So I've probably just been seeing the cache until I clicked out of about a zillion tabs today when my computer started to slow down. Ya'll haven't missed a lot other than the friends list b/c GR was not a photo taking, nor posting, type fella.

Estella, u are one of few suboxone actually worked for. QUOTE
What does this mean? I guess in your terms, I am another of the "few" that Suboxone actually works for. I am very grateful for the opportunity to be clean and sober since 2008, because of a caring physician who took the time to help me with Suboxone. There are four or five others I know who have been able to stay clean because of it. I just wanted to speak up and say that it DOES work for me. I am one of the "few."

You know, for those of us who have been seeing just the normal profile, we may have just been seeing the cached version. I've never viewed it on anything but my computer. And my computer is rarely ever turned off. I'm a bit of a geek. So I've probably just been seeing the cache until I clicked out of about a zillion tabs today when my computer started to slow down. Ya'll haven't missed a lot other than the friends list b/c GR was not a photo taking, nor posting, type fella.

I wondered about the cache idea. I wasn't 100% sure how that worked exactly. It's possible! I never really felt like I was missing much from him, other than a friends list, which really isn't a huge deal to me - more so just for nosy purposes. He doesn't strike me a big FBer.

I doubt there will be an arrest in the next few days since Charlie Reader is on vacation right now. :thinking: I suppose he could always have it cut short though.

What does this mean? I guess in your terms, I am another of the "few" that Suboxone actually works for. I am very grateful for the opportunity to be clean and sober since 2008, because of a caring physician who took the time to help me with Suboxone. There are four or five others I know who have been able to stay clean because of it. I just wanted to speak up and say that it DOES work for me. I am one of the "few."

Congratulation on your eight years clean! :)

I'd bet you are correct. If your browser cache is not cleared you may see older versions of the same website than if it was cleared.

I doubt there will be an arrest in the next few days since Charlie Reader is on vacation right now. :thinking: I suppose he could always have it cut short though.

With a case like this, if he felt there was even a hint of an arrest, I'd be willing to bet he'd have his rear parked in Piketon.

I'd bet you are correct. If your browser cache is not cleared you may see older versions of the same website than if it was cleared.

It definitely makes sense since some of us have seen the pages as they are for weeks and others are noticing changes to what some of us have been seeing more recently!

I've also opened and closed the page numerous times, from one device only. It changed to a Remembering page shortly after the murders, but I can still see his friends list. There are 10. I guess it's possible he had other FB accounts with the same profile, and we're all looking at different accounts.

I'm not seeing any difference with other victims' profiles either. DR's friends were always hidden.

I have not been able to see them for quite some time.
on another note, past (?) POI Rusty Mongold has closed his page, no longer available.

Congratulations on your sobriety. I have a female cousin who just celebrated her "2 years clean" She also did it with the help of Suboxone.

Is there some type of chain of command? Is he privy to all information collected by BCI, etc?
Just curious, I would hate to miss a meeting when DeWine was in town.

Everyone else may have already seen this and I'm on the late bus, but, GR was friends on FB w/ at least three.

http://portsmouth-dailytimes.com/news/1014/13-indicted-in-greenup-circuit-courts

Hmmmm, this is very interesting!
This puts this in a whole new perspective for me! This fits perfectly with 1 of two motives I've thought were possible. Retaliation! Possibly one of the victims tipped LE that made bust possible. I also noticed there was another with the name in that article! I know the snitch theory has been talked about before. It just gets more bizarre each passing day!

I've also opened and closed the page numerous times, from one device only. It changed to a Remembering page shortly after the murders, but I can still see his friends list. There are 10. I guess it's possible he had other FB accounts with the same profile, and we're all looking at different accounts.

I'm not seeing any difference with other victims' profiles either. DR's friends were always hidden.

I think you are seeing 10 people who he was following (or who are following his page too). Some people you can follow but not be their friend.

I have been clear that I am speculating - what if? And # 1- 4 & 7 are certainly questionable. But even then, a SWAT deputy who has "thinking problems" would go without saying... #8 is easy, his defense atty asked the judge to lower the bail amount because "the amount would be difficult" - how much will it cost for a murder trial attorney?

As far as I can see the rest of the list has been speculated about by many others.

I would think that he is open to sleuthing because of his past actions, near proximity and MSM information. But if a moderator says, "no" I will sit and wait it until a better option or an arrest proves me wrong - which I have said I am so willing to be. I think it's better if I stop posting and move away from this case anyway. I've got a full load of school work - including community policing. Sorry if I've offended - peace out <3

Oh don't stop posting, this is exactly why the mods have asked people not to post directly to a member to criticize their theory. It makes people leave. :(

Oh don't stop posting, this is exactly why the mods have asked people not to post directly to a member to criticize their theory. It makes people leave. :(

I agree. While I think some theories are crazy (including some of my own), it's just because we have such limited info and things we can discuss. It's still interesting reading them all. And I like when we can discuss and challenge theories, or explain why one might think this way versus another way. I think part of the problem is we continue to get no information and the frustration is clearly growing. There's really no reason for anyone to be upset with anyone on these threads. We all live different lives and lifestyles and have all been raised differently and been through our own experiences to form why we think one way or the other. Diversity is good in cases like this, it can offer other insight that some don't consider. JMO, of course.

I think you are seeing 10 people who he was following (or who are following his page too). Some people you can follow but not be their friend.

Ah, maybe that's it. Under Friends it says Following.

I have also recently cleared my cache, although that issue can definitely account for some page title discrepancies that people are seeing. If nothing else through all of this, the more I learn about Facebook, the more I'm glad I don't really use it!

Worked for me also. I personally think it was a life saver. I know it's misused by a lot of people. If you aren't mentally ready and committed to quitting then it prolly won't help much. There are people that use it properly and get straight.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member