OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hear " don't hurt me" " ok maybe "WE got to ck on frankie then "good job"
https://youtu.be/3jKapxxJycw

I have always heard "please don't hurt me" and then "good job" in a woman's voice. I have never heard anything about Frankie at the end of the audio. IMO-there are not enough words said at the end to have it be something about checking on Frankie, but there are just enough words for it to be "please don't hurt me" I just don't understand why she would say that though. I'm glad this discussion is back open again. And I want to say thanks for the small bits of info. from the last article about the children. For some reason my computer is not letting me open certain newspaper websites and that is one of them.

Can't be true (that the dispatch hung up) or you wouldn't be hearing it on the dispatcher's recording. Or maybe they hung up, and someone at the dispatcher's location said "good job" and it got recorded - but in that case it could not have been anyone at BJM's location. When dispatch hangs up the call, no more audio from that call can be recorded. JMO
I'm personally not familiar with how 911 dispatch speak after a call. Just odd~

I have always heard "please don't hurt me" and then "good job" in a woman's voice. I have never heard anything about Frankie at the end of the audio. IMO-there are not enough words said at the end to have it be something about checking on Frankie, but there are just enough words for it to be "please don't hurt me" I just don't understand why she would say that though. I'm glad this discussion is back open again. And I want to say thanks for the small bits of info. from the last article about the children. For some reason my computer is not letting me open certain newspaper websites and that is one of them.

I'm leaning towards the "good job" coming from the dispatcher's location. Dispatchers aren't always sitting there alone, they often have other dispatchers (or supervisors) sitting nearby. This dispatcher might be new, and there may have been a supervisor monitoring the call. This was an unusual call in that it's not an everyday occurrence for southern Ohio dispatchers to get a call for a possible homicide. It makes sense (to me anyway) that a supervisor monitoring the call would be listening to the dispatcher - and watching what the dispatcher does during the call. Remember the dispatcher is doing more than listening, they are hitting buttons and keys to get the proper help on it's way, and they are doing that while they are talking - not after.

If the dispatcher did well, asked the right questions, got all the right info, and sent the request properly, then it would be natural for a supervisor to say "good job" about the time ii can be heard on the recording. JMO

Would not want that land even if they paid me to take it.
like you said...
Bad energy...
Off topic, that land will have bad energy if rebuilt on. I wish who ever the best~

The picture on the cover of the video looks to be about 100 plants.

I'm guessing about that too. But I think this “I wish I could release the number on how many we encountered. It’s a lot. We pick a lot of them up at hotels, but now they are buying houses in our communities,” explained Plummer." is pretty loose w/the truth. There was some cartel dealings w/a deputy sheriff from somewhere in Ky. The cartel stayed firmly planted in CA. The Ky LE was doing all of the legwork including attempting to set up a hit on the Sheriff so he could slide right in and build even bigger, and better, I suppose. So, I guess one could count that deputy sheriff as "cartel". Now that kind of "cartel" I might believe.

But that would mean she went frankies first, "good job" getting kids not the first scene at CR1.

According to this interview by LM, he says (verbatim) she found my grandson and his girlfriend dead, then went down there and found my son-in-law and his cousin dead and then she came out and got me and .......

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

Of course, he could have easily gotten the order of things confused considering everything that was going on at the time, which is understandable.

Good reason to keep JM's truck if they couldn't dechiper the dispatch call. If I had to go in to two homes and witness dead friends or family, and brought out two alive children, heck yah, I'd want a good job. How about you? Whether dispatch or family saying it. That you'd give credit to the "good job". I also think she might have been praying for her life if it's true about the "please don't hurt me" or whatever has been determined. Such a horrible scene to even imagine.

I don't think many or any of the family would want to be associated with the grow op. Maybe knew about it, maybe tended to it, but how much would you say without fearing being arrested? Hopefully, one of the family who knows the most of this will step up and tell all. I think it needs to be said. Step up. jmo

I'm guessing about that too. But I think this “I wish I could release the number on how many we encountered. It’s a lot. We pick a lot of them up at hotels, but now they are buying houses in our communities,” explained Plummer." is pretty loose w/the truth. There was some cartel dealings w/a deputy sheriff from somewhere in Ky. The cartel stayed firmly planted in CA. The Ky LE was doing all of the legwork including attempting to set up a hit on the Sheriff so he could slide right in and build even bigger, and better, I suppose. So, I guess one could count that deputy sheriff as "cartel". Now that kind of "cartel" I might believe.

I'm having a hard time following you. Are you referring to a known incident? Do you have a link?

Also, I'm sure this launched many other investigations. They may be getting all of their ducks in a row and doing a sweep of people involved directly in the murder, and those involved in illegal activities. Of course my mind changes all the time on this. Today, I'm hopeful we will see an arrest. Tomorrow, I might be back to being scared that this is going to go cold.

I agree. I change my mind about it being solved, unsolved, and who I think did it. Too many suspects and theories. Like everyone else, I wish we had more info. I understand LE keeping a tight lip -actually amazed really there hasn't been a leak.

According to this interview by LM, he says (verbatim) she found my grandson and his girlfriend dead, then went down there and found my son-in-law and his cousin dead and then she came out and got me and .......

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

Of course, he could have easily gotten the order of things confused considering everything that was going on at the time, which is understandable.
I was watching this video again. It's difficult for me to understand all of the dialogue just as it's so difficult to understand what happened. But one thing is clear, this is one of the saddest situations I've followed here.

Tight case to say the least. Waiting on justice Reader & state dudes. Waiting on justice. Please don't let this be unsolved. This is somewhat personal as I lived back there years ago near Dayton, have a family member in this County & want nothing but these horendous murders to be solved asap.

Can't be true (that the dispatch hung up) or you wouldn't be hearing it on the dispatcher's recording. Or maybe they hung up, and someone at the dispatcher's location said "good job" and it got recorded - but in that case it could not have been anyone at BJM's location. When dispatch hangs up the call, no more audio from that call can be recorded. JMO

Whenever you watch Dateline, you always hear the 911 call ringing and even people talking sometimes and then the dispatch say 911 whats your emergency. I always think it is interesting that is recorded, even though dispatch has not been connected yet. So, I definitely do not think recording ends when dispatch ends. I think recording ends when the call is ended.

Would not want that land even if they paid me to take it.
like you said...
Bad energy...
I totally agree with you and Jquin. I for one wouldn't want any part of that land. But a company interested in acquiring really cheap land down the pipeline someday for their own agenda... Who knows?

Big props to whoever noticed the "good job" at the end of the call anyways. It's not very important, but I never would've caught that. Someone is really good at analyzing/listening and paying attention to detail

I did see the ambulances on location but a good piece away from the actual locations. However, like you said, and I'm not being morbid, there were no overhead news copter feeds of the ambulances at the actual residences. Not that I'm saying I "need" to see that, I've just found things rather different, with this particular case, all the way around.

I know, it's like they knew something from the get go. Also, all the "criminal" things their supposed to be involved in. Didn't they all pretty much live almost right on the road? I don't know seems to me I wouldn't have everything pretty much out in the open. Cars everywhere, roosters, barns with plants in them? It puzzles me. Most of the time the police dept wants help from the public to help solve a crime, and I know BCI has the help line. But usually they don't keep it so hush-hush. It's like they don't need any out-side help on this one whats-so-ever. Also, why is the family so quiet now. In the begining they were talking, now nothing. Have they been told something and are satisfied to just sit back and let the police handle everything now? Sorry, I am just like everyone else and have all these questions and have no where to go for the answers.

Good reason to keep JM's truck if they couldn't dechiper the dispatch call. If I had to go in to two homes and witness dead friends or family, and brought out two alive children, heck yah, I'd want a good job. How about you? Whether dispatch or family saying it. That you'd give credit to the "good job". I also think she might have been praying for her life if it's true about the "please don't hurt me" or whatever has been determined. Such a horrible scene to even imagine.

I don't think many or any of the family would want to be associated with the grow op. Maybe knew about it, maybe tended to it, but how much would you say without fearing being arrested? Hopefully, one of the family who knows the most of this will step up and tell all. I think it needs to be said. Step up. jmo

I've always heard "please don't let it be.".

I'm having a hard time following you. Are you referring to a known incident? Do you have a link?

http://wate.com/2016/05/03/mexican-drug-cartels-impacting-ohio-drug-trade/

I was agreeing that it looked to be about 100 plants but I don't buy what he's selling about the cartel, unless they have LE operating as part of it, like the deputy sheriff (special deputy) in Ky was.

Here is the link about the special deputy in Kentucky.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/30047174/...cted-on-drug-charges-linked-to-mexican-cartel

Not really. Some of us hasn't been locked on one theory from day one, and there are so many angles and possible motives, there's no knowing what to believe. And in light of that, your obvious suspect is not that obvious to us, and there are several people who meets your criteria. Moo.

<modsnip>
<modsnip> this case is ugly. It's gross. The answers are Imo going to be stunning. At the end of the day we are all guessing. No one knows. I can't even keep up anymore. I enjoy reading but to tell the truth I'm frustrated by the lack of factual information. We all have our own theories. <modsnip>
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member