OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everybody!
Well, I didn't have any kind of revealing dream last nite leading us closer to the killers, hopefully one of y'all did! I'm ready for SOMEthing new. Maybe today we'll have some new development.
No dreams here either, shoot! I did decide this morning when I first started waking up to say a long prayer, in hopes of something happening with this case! In fact the prayer was so long I fell asleep in the middle of it so hopefully God heard at least part.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Everybody may already know about this, but I looked on YouTube and they have a really good compilation of news videos there. I listened to several of the shorter ones, and may go back and listen to more this eve. the time got away from me so I went on to bed.
There is one on there called Pike County murders explained - I couldn't listen to all of it, just ridiculous! I was wishing I could reach thru my tablet and slap him around a few times. Just pure stupidity. Some people's children...

Everybody may already know about this, but I looked on YouTube and they have a really good compilation of news videos there. I listened to several of the shorter ones, and may go back and listen to more this eve. the time got away from me so I went on to bed.
There is one on there called Pike County murders explained - I couldn't listen to all of it, just ridiculous! I was wishing I could reach thru my tablet and slap him around a few times. Just pure stupidity. Some people's children...

I think I listened to it if it's the same one that was released shortly after it all happened! At the time, a lot of what he said made sense. Not so much now. There was another one that was 15 minutes going on and on about all his properties, that one bout put me to sleep!

I wish they'd throw us another bone!

The APA holds are most likely for parole violations - or a "courtesy hold" for the supervising county- just wanted to clarify if people might be confused - I am a PO , so I can be helpful in this department .

Could it be possible there was possibly a warrant sweep in the area ? Or maybe DUI check point somewhere ? Easy traps for people ... Especially if those people are on "papers"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is true, or not, however, it's been noted around here that warrant sweeps tend to come near month's end.

Give e some assistance,please.Since we are waiting on something to picque our appetite , , I want to bring up a matter
that has been on the back burner and I have some questions. Remember the postal authorities receiving a large package
and the authority complained to LE that it smelled like weed? Well, the story goes that LE confirmed the suspicion. The
Postal authorities held the box and formed a scheme to arrest who ever came to the post office claiming the box of weed.
Did the POffice send a card out to the receiving party informing him/her to come pick up the box? If so, I think the story
continues to describe how a female came in for the package and PO security followed her home to her husband. Is that
how you understand the story?My Question: Was this before the slaughter or after? Another question:: If the PO authority
smelled the box of weed in Pike County, why did the PO authority in the state where it originated, smell the same odor?
I can't make any logic out of a dealer sending weed via mail. I am bringing this down to something I can' discuss but
we would be crazy to not consider all possibilities.moo

Give e some assistance,please.Since we are waiting on something to picque our appetite , , I want to bring up a matter
that has been on the back burner and I have some questions. Remember the postal authorities receiving a large package
and the authority complained to LE that it smelled like weed? Well, the story goes that LE confirmed the suspicion. The
Postal authorities held the box and formed a scheme to arrest who ever came to the post office claiming the box of weed.
Did the POffice send a card out to the receiving party informing him/her to come pick up the box? If so, I think the story
continues to describe how a female came in for the package and PO security followed her home to her husband. Is that
how you understand the story?My Question: Was this before the slaughter or after? Another question:: If the PO authority
smelled the box of weed in Pike County, why did the PO authority in the state where it originated, smell the same odor?
I can't make any logic out of a dealer sending weed via mail. I am bringing this down to something I can' discuss but
Maybe the postal authority where it was mailed from had a cold, or didn't have a clue what the smell was.

This article from Feb 1, 2016 answers some of your questions.

http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_2b29ce0c-27a4-5f3b-9c28-ff921fe53003.html

I would certainly expect for someone mailing an illegal substance (especially that much) to know a little something about how to package it without smelling up the entire post office. I also would think whoever sent it would know if it was found, it would be fingerprinted.

I was getting a bit discouraged with an arrest taking so long, feels like forever. Got to reading up on the Sievers case on Websleuths, horrible crime....but it took them some time to get things together for the arrests in that case. There is ALOT of reading up there, authorities said it was a very complicated case, which it is for sure. One victim there, we have 8. It gives one a sense of pause and respect for all the LE, in our case Sheriff's department, BCI and whomever else has the responsibility of trying to tie everything together for 8 victims, the families, and public to have justice and some sense of relief.

OT, but, I've been tracking that one since it started but wasn't on WS then. It's been awhile for it to come to trial, but they came up w/the two idiots from out of state pretty quickly. Also, OT, but MS and WW look eerily alike. But, I kind of saw the Rhoden/Gilley case as being easier to catch the person(s) who did it. There's eight people at four locations. That's a lot of locations to leave something behind, make a mistake, bounce off of a cell tower, mess up and say something to someone, be seen if you're not from around there. I'd not be as worried about being seen if I were the assailant(s). If that area is like the region that I live in, then you can drive for miles on some of those roads and not see a car, and even if you did, at that time of night no one would really take note, so that wouldn't be a problem. But the rest, I just can't see not leaving a scrap of useful evidence b/c of there being four scenes and eight victims. It has to be someone who knows exactly what they're doing and also either knew the Rhoden families, or had help from someone who did, and I still can't figure why BJM was allowed to live. Those guys who killed Dr. Sievers came all the way from MO, to kill one woman, in one home, yet they managed to leave enough evidence, and talked enough, acted suspicious enough, left phone tracks (iirc), etc.. and MS has some pretty incriminating evidence against him too. So, they most likely had not done that type of thing before & definitely do not have criminal smarts, which points to this Rhoden/Gilley assailants either being very lucky, or just a whole lot better, at doing what they did.

OT, but, I've been tracking that one since it started but wasn't on WS then. It's been awhile for it to come to trial, but they came up w/the two idiots from out of state pretty quickly. Also, OT, but MS and WW look eerily alike. But, I kind of saw the Rhoden/Gilley case as being easier to catch the person(s) who did it. There's eight people at four locations. That's a lot of locations to leave something behind, make a mistake, bounce off of a cell tower, mess up and say something to someone, be seen if you're not from around there. I'd not be as worried about being seen if I were the assailant(s). If that area is like the region that I live in, then you can drive for miles on some of those roads and not see a car, and even if you did, at that time of night no one would really take note, so that wouldn't be a problem. But the rest, I just can't see not leaving a scrap of useful evidence b/c of there being four scenes and eight victims. It has to be someone who knows exactly what they're doing and also either knew the Rhoden families, or had help from someone who did, and I still can't figure why BJM was allowed to live. Those guys who killed Dr. Sievers came all the way from MO, to kill one woman, in one home, yet they managed to leave enough evidence, and talked enough, acted suspicious enough, left phone tracks (iirc), etc.. and MS has some pretty incriminating evidence against him too. So, they most likely had not done that type of thing before & definitely do not have criminal smarts, which points to this Rhoden/Gilley assailants either being very lucky, or just a whole lot better, at doing what they did.

And I don't understand the "times" between BJM putting her daughter on the bus at 7 am. Driving to the 4077 address ( which I understand she did everyday?) She lived like a mile, mile and a half from them and the 911 call went out at 7:49? It sounded like she was out of breath on the call. JMO but I think that's what the police were having trouble with to. It seems it would take her what 10 minutes to get there and another 5 min. to find CR1 and GR? I'm not accusing her of murder, but what was she doing for about 20 to 25 mins?

And I don't understand the "times" between BJM putting her daughter on the bus at 7 am. Driving to the 4077 address ( which I understand she did everyday?) She lived like a mile, mile and a half from them and the 911 call went out at 7:49? It sounded like she was out of breath on the call. JMO but I think that's what the police were having trouble with to. It seems it would take her what 10 minutes to get there and another 5 min. to find CR1 and GR? I'm not accusing her of murder, but what was she doing for about 20 to 25 mins?

She might not have left right after getting her daughter on the bus. It was also said she had a friend and his wife with her, maybe went and picked them up before going to 4077. As for her being out of breath, she had to go out to the road to get the # off the mail box.

BBM : A female came in: The P.O. folks smelled the pot. It was a shipment of 38 pounds (totally unreal to me to send that through the mail). They waited for a person to come in and pick up other packages and the p.o. staff asked if she'd like to take the large box and she said, Yes.(If it were me, I'd say NO, he's not expecting anything. Obviously if the p.o. people could smell the pot, then surely she'd be able to smell the pot. j.s.) Before she ever left with the packages the Sheriff had a search warrant ready to go so they could search everything when she arrived wherever she was going.

Yes, this was before the slaughter.

Why didn't they smell it in Cali? Idk. I've wondered that too, and if it even originated in Cali. Could have been a set up. I've seen nothing about charges being filed on Cali's end. It's a big .deal to ship illegal stuff through the mail. Nothing about working w/the p.o. in Cali. re; where 38 pounds of pot originated from, etc.. Also, why ship 38 pounds of pot into Ohio from Cali, using the post office, when you have one of the largest pot growing states in the Union just a one hour drive south? Or for that matter, probably readily available within their own state/county?

She might not have left right after getting her daughter on the bus. It was also said she had a friend and his wife with her, maybe went and picked them up before going to 4077. As for her being out of breath, she had to go out to the road to get the # off the mail box.

I think she lives a bit further than a mile away. I'm thinking it's closer to a 20 minute drive for her. There is some time that is missing and some stuff that does not quite add up with her story. I don't think she had anything to do w/this directly though. I think she knows more than we may ever know about though.

I think I remember correctly that in one of the early videos or newspaper articles stated she had picked her friends up before going to feed animals. I don't think she was out of breath in the 911 call, I think she was upset and trying not to cry.
About the pot shipment, I think LE stopped the lady as she was driving away from the P.O. I think they took her to the PD and questioned her and confiscated the pkg. In earlier thread, it was discussed that the P.O. probably allowed the pkg to go to Ohio, maybe thinking there was more fish to fry at the receiving end than the sending end. I doubt there was a return address, nobody to trace it back to. Or, Calif didn't want the hassle.

Thanks all for the link..What if it did not smell when it was sent? How could that be? Ok, who handles the mail when it comes
In to be sorted? Who handles all mail going out that back rood to the intersections of states? Who has the ability
To scan mail,open letters, talk to every one maybe every day? Who is talkative and is loved mostly by everyone on
that part of town? <modsnip>

I think she lives a bit further than a mile away. I'm thinking it's closer to a 20 minute drive for her. There is some time that is missing and some stuff that does not quite add up with her story. I don't think she had anything to do w/this directly though. I think she knows more than we may ever know about though.

Her timeline makes sense to me. Who knows who the friends were and where they lived. It's certainly plausible that she went to pick them up in the time between the bus picking up her kids at 7am and the 7:49am 911 call. What is odd to me is that she had to feed the animals at all, with so many others that are fully capable. If the animals were at Leonard's it might make more sense for her to be helping her dad out. They weren't; they belonged to the Rhodens, her ex in-laws. I realize in a rural area, they remained close even after Dana and Chris split, but I still find it odd that she drives all that way to feed those animals.

Her timeline makes sense to me. Who knows who the friends were and where they lived. It's certainly plausible that she went to pick them up in the time between the bus picking up her kids at 7am and the 7:49am 911 call. What is odd to me is that she had to feed the animals at all, with so many others that are fully capable. If the animals were at Leonard's it might make more sense for her to be helping her dad out. They weren't; they belonged to the Rhodens, her ex in-laws. I realize in a rural area, they remained close even after Dana and Chris split, but I still find it odd that she drives all that way to feed those animals.

I thought she may have taken care of some outdoor animals before going to the mobile home. She may have needed some extra income and the Rhodens were paying her to feed the animals.

Wow! That would have made me sit up a take notice. If the turkeys weren't up milling around, you would probably know nobody was shooting a fox or three in the hen house. Not with that many shots. Nobody could be that bad of a shot! Do you recall if he checked his watch?

It isn't known how many shots he heard or the source of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak