OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.trbimg.com/img-571a9c8c/turbine/ct-ohio-shooting-pike-county-20160422

I have been going over some of the videos and news items, this link with CR's mobile home shows the window on the right end with something hanging out, I think it is to heavy looking to be a curtain but can't figure out what it is. To what I am thinking someone either exited or tried to escape thought the window.

Looking at the garage, the back part that is a little higher, in pictures earlier there was a door,windows and steps. When they moved the homes it was moved also,I am looking for the photos of what the property looks like now all you see is the garage the back addition is not on the garage. Just has me wondering the significance of it would be.

Yes, I said that too! On the backside of FRs there is another open window! Out one and into another.

As much as I do not want this theory to be true, it weighs heavily on my mind! I see the money strewn as not necessarily throwing off LE but one last clue as to what could be the motive! MONEY! Money can be linked to envy, lust, greed and pride! That's 4 of your seven deadly sins right there! Lust over it, envy those who have it, take pride in it and want more of it and never have enough!

I've also thought of that, and, kind of like throwing a portion of it at his feet, like maybe paying him a debt he owed too, "There's your money I owed you." Kind of a sarcastic, slam, at KR, like, we're even now, but you won't be spending it.

Wow though, that should've been almost the perfect crime! He must've done something pretty stupid for that to come to light! I mean, that could've easily been self defense!

That's what the father claimed it was, however, iirc, he shot himself, and wasn't a very good liar. They released the 911 call and when I heard it, I looked over at my my better half and said, that man is as guilty as sin. Shooting oneself can be proven pretty easily too, I think.

Edit: I don't think he shot himself. I've not read that in the article. I think him being miraculously ok may have been suspicious.

Wow though, that should've been almost the perfect crime! He must've done something pretty stupid for that to come to light! I mean, that could've easily been self defense!
Here's the link to that case. It's bizarre, but I could see it going the other way and the other person turning the tables on KR. The reason I think KR is that he, and GR, are the only ones that are not part of the immediate CR1 family. GR had come up and was staying either there at the trailer or nearby and someone said that hurting GR was like "kicking a dog". GR might have even been a necessity killing. They may not have expected him to be there that night and had to kill him. (or he was killed b/c he was taking money away from KR.'s part) KR is the one that really does not make sense to me as it seems that it was directed solely at CR1's immediate family right down to his 16 y/o son and 19 y/o daughter. Like they were erasing him and his family from the earth. CR1, imo, is the one who had done something and brought this down on his family. Jmo.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/prosecutor-son-plotted-kentucky-family-killings/

I find it doubtful that KR and DS did it. Where would they have got those weapons at?

I find it doubtful that KR and DS did it. Where would they have got those weapons at?

I'm not necessarily saying it was DS. And where would they get the weapons? It's America. Where can't you get them? I can buy them legally all day long from a gun shop, locally, but I can also purchase them from FB Yard Sale ads if I wanted to.

I'm not necessarily saying it was DS. And where would they get the weapons? It's America. Where can't you get them? I can buy them legally all day long from a gun shop, locally, but I can also purchase them from FB Yard Sale ads if I wanted to.

If they were growing, they were probably well armed.

Gun shows, flea markets, friends, etc. etc. I think that this was planned for at least a month, maybe more. Plenty of time to get weapons.

If they were growing, they were probably well armed.

Agreed. You can also check through the FB photos and see that they had firearms. This was a family that stuck together and would fight for one another. I'd say all of them had firearms. That's why they had to go in during the night on a sneak attack.

IMO the reason why KR was also killed is because IIRC be lived at Frankies until just a few weeks before the murders. I think that whatever they were killed for KR was part of when living at Frankies and the murder/s knew it.

If the perps had broken in, they would have found the victims outside their bedrooms. Analyzing blood spatter, defensive wounds etc. would tell them if the victims were sitting up or standing and whether they were looking at their attackers or trying to defend themselves. IMO, CR1, GR and KR may have been awakened, but not the others.

I wouldn't assume that if the killers had broken in the victims would not have been found in bed. What you are saying makes sense, but it's possible to break in without making enough noise to wake anyone.

Well, we haven't been told what kind of guns were used yet, but they were hunters. Well, at least the younger 2 boys and HR were. I'm assuming they probably all had a collection of various guns. I'm also willing to bet KR and CR1 had carry permits as they traveled around to auctions with cash to purchase and tote back.

Here's the link to that case. It's bizarre, but I could see it going the other way and the other person turning the tables on KR. The reason I think KR is that he, and GR, are the only ones that are not part of the immediate CR1 family. GR had come up and was staying either there at the trailer or nearby and someone said that hurting GR was like "kicking a dog". GR might have even been a necessity killing. They may not have expected him to be there that night and had to kill him. (or he was killed b/c he was taking money away from KR.'s part) KR is the one that really does not make sense to me as it seems that it was directed solely at CR1's immediate family right down to his 16 y/o son and 19 y/o daughter. Like they were erasing him and his family from the earth. CR1, imo, is the one who had done something and brought this down on his family. Jmo.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/prosecutor-son-plotted-kentucky-family-killings/

Totally agree there! KR is the one who doesn't seem to fit. Unless it was something him and CR1 were in on together!

But wasn't it said the guns were really old or was that just a rumor?

But wasn't it said the guns were really old or was that just a rumor?

No mention of type or caliber of the guns has ever been mentioned by LE. About the only thing safe to assume is that a shot gun was not used....

IMO the reason why KR was also killed is because IIRC be lived at Frankies until just a few weeks before the murders. I think that whatever they were killed for KR was part of when living at Frankies and the murder/s knew it.

I'm not sure about KR living w/FR, but, I think all of CR1's family was living at the 4077 trailer up til about a month before. DR gets a new home, GR gets to stay at CR1's trailer, and FR gets kicked to the curb in a travel trailer? Also, that other trailer beside KR's had someone living in it until recently. So KR might have even gotten a rental trailer. Your in business w/your brother but the cousin seems to be moving into your spot. Could have been some family animosity boiling for some time. Just a thought.

I'm also willing to bet KR and CR1 had carry permits as they traveled around to auctions with cash to purchase and tote back.

I would pass on that bet. In my experience, people who have the most reason to carry a weapon tend not to take out permits. Meanwhile, people whose main interest in the permit is the social status that they think it gives them are more likely to get one. As to whether those two men have permits, I would bet "no" and rely on the statistical odds being in favor of "no".

I would pass on that bet. In my experience, people who have the most reason to carry a weapon tend not to take out permits. Meanwhile, people whose main interest in the permit is the social status that they think it gives them are more likely to get one. As to whether those two men have permits, I would bet "no" and rely on the statistical odds being in favor of "no".

I have one but very rarely ever conceal carry. But I'm like you, I doubt they had one. You only have to have one to conceal carry. I leave mine in site when I travel.

Wasn't BR living with Frankie around then to. Both KR and BR lived with Frankie until a few weeks before the murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak