OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scenario to consider! Never thought about getting killed by tattling on underhanded LE. I know it happens more often than the general public thinks, but I hadn't thought about it in this case. Not too surprising, since a former LE employee is facing mega charges at this time. This entire case has been mind boggling since day one. So have the number of shots to who been released? If so, I missed that. Is there an article or video online where I can get the info?

And that's my other in my top three. They'd gotten busted and decided to work w/LE. Only problem is, that, unbeknownst to Pike County LE they were working with, some of what would get exposed was going to expose a dirty cop somewhere in Pike or another county. Cops don't fare well in prison population and people will kill to keep from going to prison for a very long time. A rogue cop would know how to get in and out and not leave evidence too.

I knew Chris was shot 9 times, Gary 3 times, and Kenny 1 time. I had not heard Dana had been shot 2 times.

As a former LEO, I could get into a locked house no problem. I also know exactly what type of evidence the PD would collect. I know how to deal with mean dogs. Two shots to the head ensures that the victim will never return to the land of the living - and 'double taps' - shooting 2 bullets in rapid succession- was what was taught to me at the academy (and to the military as well, I believe). These killers were serious, efficient, and they knew exactly what they were doing - they were not sloppy (like the Cartel). To me, the most convincing argument that whomever shot them is probably LE is that they left the babies alive - I think these guys wanted to make sure they wouldn't be going to prison - at whatever cost.

KR was shot once: I think that's because the UnSub was not the same one who committed the other killings. This execution was probably an afterthought as well - just to make sure he wouldn't talk...

Coroner stated Chris was shot 9 times, Gary's dad said funeral home employee told him Gary was shot 3 times in the head, and it has been common knowledge Kenny was shot once. What website is avail to view death certificates?
Hannah's friend who set up the benefit for her and baby was told (by a family member probably) that she had no drugs in her system. I don't know if that is fact or not. Surely by now the death certificates should give approx actual TOD?

The TOD is listed as the time the bodies were found - kind of strange, really, for the ME to do that. Maybe trying to throw the UnSubs off a bit???

The Death Certificates...
I only see it stated that DR was shot "multiple times" in the article you linked.

DR could have 2, 3, 4, or 5 gunshot wounds.

One victim with a single gunshot wound [KR]

One victim with two gunshot wounds

Two victims each with three gunshot wounds [GR and Unknown]

One victim with four gunshot wounds

Two victims each with five gunshot wounds

One victim with nine gunshot wounds [CR1]

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/rhod...-pike-county-massacre-multiple-gunshot-wounds

As far as I'm aware, no further information as to how many gunshot wounds sustained by victims other than KR, GR, and CR1 has been made public.

Perhaps I missed something?

Coroner stated Chris was shot 9 times, Gary's dad said funeral home employee told him Gary was shot 3 times in the head, and it has been common knowledge Kenny was shot once. What website is avail to view death certificates?
Hannah's friend who set up the benefit for her and baby was told (by a family member probably) that she had no drugs in her system. I don't know if that is fact or not. Surely by now the death certificates should give approx actual TOD?

Death certificates are different than autopsy reports and are usually issued before a final autopsy report. Many states require that death certificates be issued within a specified amount of time.

Using the time that a person is legally declared dead for the death certificate is standard procedure in my state. Sometimes that is the same as the actual time of death; sometimes it is not.

I don't know what the specific requirements are for death certificates in Ohio.

Let's see what all our opinions are of what happened, and when it's solved we can figure out who was right. If anyone.
As most often by a lone relative / extended relative. A murder-suicide without the suicide. Planned but still irrationnal. The plan was survival, so the children survived. I've documented this scenario already.

I think HR was at the centre of it. A lot of complicated family stories, feelings hurt, violent behaviours, too many immature guys with guns. JMO.

CRsr wounds are defence wounds. The absence of evidence is normal if the killer is regular of the homes. No need to be a professional killer. Fingerprints, tracks, hair, ... none of it is receivable in this case. Mobile location is useless if cell coverage is not good. If you don't have a witnesses , a weapon or a confession, you don't have a case. A 3 year old child is not a witness.

The small criminal activities are all contextual to this case. Just makes it harder for AG to build a case strong enough to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That's why it's going nowhere. AG will give no info not to alert or provoke the poi.

I don't know the law for Ohio, but I thought I read somewhere that they needed death certificates issued to be able to bury the family.

As most often by a lone relative / extended relative. A murder-suicide without the suicide. Planned but still irrationnal. The plan was survival, so the children survived. I've documented this scenario already.

I think HR was at the centre of it. A lot of complicated family stories, feelings hurt, violent behaviours, too many immature guys with guns. JMO.

CRsr wounds are defence wounds. The absence of evidence is normal if the killer is regular of the homes. No need to be a professional killer. Fingerprints, tracks, hair, ... none of it is receivable in this case. Mobile location is useless if cell coverage is not good. If you don't have a witnesses , a weapon or a confession, you don't have a case. A 3 year old child is not a witness.

The small criminal activities are all contextual to this case. Just makes it harder for AG to build a case strong enough to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That's why it's going nowhere. AG will give no info not to alert or provoke the poi.

Makes sense - especially after listening to that interview with dad; he clearly knew much more than he was letting on!

To complete:

We are obviously dealing with a very dangerous individual who could go back on a rampage as soon as he feels trapped. When LE arrests him/her, it has to be for good.

Unfortunately there aren't, imo, a lot of evidence to support this case. The defence lawyer will have a field day with all the different criminal angles of the case. Raising doubt with the jury is going to be relatively easy.

So AG & LE will move carefully. There is no room for second chance here.

I very much agree with your line of thinking. I haven't ruled out HR and the drama surrounding her. It's a very compelling possibility. The problem I have with HR being the target is why go 7 miles to kill an uncle? It doesn't appear HR and KR were particularly close. If he had been a meddling uncle that made threats to anyone who hurt his niece, I would be solidly in your camp. From what I can tell, KR was just a good old country boy , maybe into some illegal stuff, maybe with anger/impulse control issues, but he minded his own business for the most part.

KR's death points me toward CR1 being the target. I believe CR1 broke off a romantic relationship with someone and that is who is responsible. The only person that might fit this description, that I can find in the narrow view of the internet, would not have had to go out of her way to kill KR.

I very much agree with your line of thinking. I haven't ruled out HR and the drama surrounding her. It's a very compelling possibility. The problem I have with HR being the target is why go 7 miles to kill an uncle? It doesn't appear HR and KR were particularly close. If he had been a meddling uncle that made threats to anyone who hurt his niece, I would be solidly in your camp. From what I can tell, KR was just a good old country boy , maybe into some illegal stuff, maybe with anger/impulse control issues, but he minded his own business for the most part.

KR's death points me toward CR1 being the target. I believe CR1 broke off a romantic relationship with someone and that is who is responsible. The only person that might fit this description, that I can find in the narrow view of the internet, would not have had to go out of her way to kill KR.
To understand the KR situation in the scenario I am describing, we would have to look into specific individuals. I won't do that here given TOS.

It's generally accepted that the murders occurred between 11:00pm (supposedly when Dana came home from work) and 7:30 (when the bodies were discovered) , but that isn't really specific to each victim or even each crime scene, only Dana's house. In the case of KR, he could have been killed much later since he wasn't discovered until 1:00pm, OR, possibly much earlier than the other victims. Can anyone break down, by crime scene, the last confirmed sighting of at least one of the scene's victims? Dana may have been last seen at work at 10:00pm, but when were CR1 or GR last seen? How about Frankie and Hannah? Kenneth? It really sucks not knowing TODs.

Everybody has talked about the evidence, the death certificates, autopsy reports and the time line on when it is believed the reports should be back. I cannot believe that releasing death certificates, autopsy reports and any other info that Is NOT info just the killers would know could possibly be detrimental to this case. It has been said LE is waiting on toxicology reports. My experience in nursing has been knowing that this info is usually available within a couple of weeks.
We already know what killed China, and what killed Prince, but after 9 weeks we STILL have no tox reports on the victims of this mass murder?!
Are LE going to continue to put us off by blaming the crime lab and their "overwhelming" backlog of work as to why they have "nothing new to report"? This case is supposed to be the #1 case in the state, and we're supposed to believe that getting info in a timely manner isn't happening because the crime lab is overworked! GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Either they have someone under the microscope, so to speak, or they don't have a clue.
I can understand why they aren't going to be releasing any names, but deliberately withholding non identifying reports can definitely arouse suspicion. OK, end of rant on my part!

It's generally accepted that the murders occurred between 11:00pm (supposedly when Dana came home from work) and 7:30 (when the bodies were discovered) , but that isn't really specific to each victim or even each crime scene, only Dana's house. In the case of KR, he could have been killed much later since he wasn't discovered until 1:00pm, OR, possibly much earlier than the other victims. Can anyone break down, by crime scene, the last confirmed sighting of at least one of the scene's victims? Dana may have been last seen at work at 10:00pm, but when were CR1 or GR last seen? How about Frankie and Hannah? Kenneth? It really sucks not knowing TODs.

Actually, FR and HHG were last seen at @10:30 pm by the mother of FR's older son per a CBus Dispatch article. I kind of doubt that the killings would have happened over at CR1's place next door while they were all up.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...d-pike-county-shootings-learns-to-adjust.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member