OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question, gif, yes.I read the post of the other former Leo and we are on the same elevator. Mo

OT... I was reading through Brad Hiltons memorial page and found some interesting posts from Dana.
She typically asked Brad to watch over family in general but these seemed more direct
I tried unsuccessfully to find any newspaper articles, arrest records, etc around these dates

August 15,2014
Fly free & high. keep an eye on the evil people in Pike county. U see who they are!

August 18,2014
keep an eye on the bikers ( this could be taken either way but posted within days of previous post IMO gives it a deeper meaning )

June 14,2015
I miss you, fly free watch over me going through some dumb sh** about now, I know you see everything down here that's going on just keep an eye on the evil ones for me.

I haven't followed enough cases to know if it is usual for locals to post and then disappear, but I've noticed the same thing on the Missy Bevers case. I'm guessing in some cases they feel they shared too much info.

I've not followed any other cases. I've somehow found this case different. I've been sucked in since day 1. I think either that or they've maybe been asked personally not to post. I know they disappeared when we were shut down for several days and haven't returned. I'm hoping they are still with the thread just not commenting.

I personally have called it the "business office". Mostly b/c he and DR had reconciled and I felt he'd not have bought her a house otherwise. Also, even if he and GR1 were living there, I'd say that is where any "business" affairs took place. I just don't see them going to DR's, FR's, or even KR's to conduct business. DR and FR had too much to lose, such as their children, to cps if caught, and KR worked a regular job from what I understand, so it would be hard to conduct business there. CR1 and GR did not have steady jobs. CR1 had not worked at Big Bear in a very long time and GR mostly picked up odd farming jobs here and there iirc. Edit: Honestly, I think for GR and CR1, the pot and the cars was their main line of business. I think FR had most of the interest in the dogs and selling the fighting *advertiser censored*, w/ some dealings in the pot as well. I think KR was in w/the cars, and pot too, but had a regular job as well.

BBM, Considering the house was not just for Dana, but also for: CR2, Hanna, and her two children, he had many reasons, and perhaps a legal obligation, to buy the home. I can't remember if LM or anyone else has ever confirmed that the two had reconciled, but I wouldn't base it on the fact that he bought a home for his children and grandchildren. I suspect the main reason he bought it was to give them all a place to live now that Frankie and HG had commenced housekeeping at 4091.

I personally believe based on what I've read, both social media and msm, CRSr was living at 4077 and GR was staying with him. I believe CRSr bought the place @ 3122 for his other 2 children and DR to get them closer and more protected. I think they've maybe been harassed but never expected what was coming. There was a mention that the particular incident involving an earlier poi, they were joy riding on UHR and were run off by people with bats and guns. Now, was this a 1 time incident and that certain group of kids out joy riding were the reason? Could it be that the individuals out on UHR were always patrolling their turf in fear? There have been a few incidents that lead me to one of my theories of retaliation.

I've said from day 1, it's nothing directly related to the birds, cars or pot, but either retaliation or they had something the perp wanted. Their personal freedom could fall in the category of something they wanted, If the Rhodens knew something that could jeopardize that.

The more we find out the more perplexing this case becomes! And though there are plenty of opinions here, I will take anything people say in consideration. Personally, I don't think C & D were sharing a home full time, I'm thinking that was in the works. As long as they were married, and sharing 3 kids, I don't think it is too far fetched to think C would help buy D a house. From what I have read, I don't think they ever fell out of love, but with jobs, raising kids, busy all the time didn't give them enough time to nourish their relationship. Life got in the way, and by the time they realized it, their relationship had suffered enough that divorce seemed like the best solution.

OT... I was reading through Brad Hiltons memorial page and found some interesting posts from Dana.
She typically asked Brad to watch over family in general but these seemed more direct
I tried unsuccessfully to find any newspaper articles, arrest records, etc around these dates

August 15,2014
Fly free & high. keep an eye on the evil people in Pike county. U see who they are!

August 18,2014
keep an eye on the bikers ( this could be taken either way but posted within days of previous post IMO gives it a deeper meaning )

June 14,2015
I miss you, fly free watch over me going through some dumb sh** about now, I know you see everything down here that's going on just keep an eye on the evil ones for me.

Delete by me. Wrong Pike County.

August 15,2014

August 18,2014

June 14,2015

Interesting. You might wanna check out the Easy Rider events in Chillicothe Ohio and the dates they were there 2014. Warning - images are graphic.

BBM, Considering the house was not just for Dana, but also for: CR2, Hanna, and her two children, he had many reasons, and perhaps a legal obligation, to buy the home. I can't remember if LM or anyone else has ever confirmed that the two had reconciled, but I wouldn't base it on the fact that he bought a home for his children and grandchildren. I suspect the main reason he bought it was to give them all a place to live now that Frankie and HG had commenced housekeeping at 4091.

I've known several folks w/on again, off again, relationships that described them as complicated over the years. They couldn't live with each other and they couldn't live without each other. But plunking down $30k and taking out another $30k loan when they already had a place to live? Nah, he was moving his self back in there. He was probably living at both places when they couldn't live with each other though. Seen it lots of times but HR and CR2 could have lived with CR1 at that point. He didn't have to do anything for DR. He could have bought it just for him and the kids. I don't see CR1 as doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit him. jmo

Where is Stone, Ken. in relation to Pike county Ohio? Approx how many miles between the two?

August 15,2014

August 18,2014

June 14,2015

This probably has nothing to do w/it but it goes to show how the LE needed new guidance. Hopefully the new Sheriff in town can pull in the reigns.
http://www.10tv.com/article/two-pik...s-job-after-alcohol-fueled-confrontation-teen

August 15,2014

August 18,2014

June 14,2015
this is the first I've seen of her saying evil and mentioning bikers, are you sure this is correct?

LM said if you wanted to know what happen to go to the nursing home. Can any connection be established between bikers and a nursing home?

Where is Stone, Ken. in relation to Pike county Ohio? Approx how many miles between the two?

It was Pike County, Ky It's not relevant to this case. I want back to check b/c that happens a lot w/the two Pike Counties and saw it was the wrong one.

this is the first I've seen of her saying evil and mentioning bikers, are you sure this is correct?

LM said if you wanted to know what happen to go to the nursing home. Can any connection be established between bikers and a nursing home?

I saw the June 30, 2014 and Aug. 15, 2014 and June 14, 2015. Those all mention evil people and they are all within one year. The Aug. 30, 2014 one I'd guess is the Easy Rider Rodeo and watching over the bikers. I've been to that one and there is a just a huge number of bikers that come in, and since KR was a biker , she was probably just asking a prayer for their safety. Chillicothe Easy Rider Rodeo starts, iirc, the first weekend of September.

I saw the June 30, 2014 and Aug. 15, 2014 and June 14, 2015. Those all mention evil people and they are all within one year. The Aug. 30, 2014 one I'd guess is the Easy Rider Rodeo and watching over the bikers. I've been to that one and there is a just a huge number of bikers that come in, and since KR was a biker , she was probably just asking a prayer for their safety. Chillicothe Easy Rider Rodeo starts, iirc, the first weekend of September.

But since there is such a huge number of bikers there, isn't it possible that some of them could be the evil ones?

But since there is such a huge number of bikers there, isn't it possible that some of them could be the evil ones?

Based on the timing, and that the only thing she said in the August 30th post was; "Fly free and keep your eye on all thebikers this weekend." I'd guess she was more concerned w/the biker's safety (we are notoriously known to be hard to see by persons in cars/trucks). The other three posts all had the word evil in them and did not have the word biker. This post had the word biker, but not the word evil, and it was within a couple days of one of the biggest biker rallies in the area and her bil rode a bike. The majority that come into the area for these things want to go home at the end of the event. I've been to numerous ones and I've not even seen the Hell's Angels cause any trouble. If they were messing w/a 1% biker gang, then it was one in their own back door most likely and she'd have said zero about it on social media.

When I was a LEO I dealt with Biker Gangs, and was actually kind of shocked at the criminal activity that they were involved in - mostly petty stuff, maybe gambling and prostitution, etc. They sold drugs, but few were ingesting them, as one biker told me, "I spent $30,000 on my bike; the last thing I want to do is be impaired while riding it and then get into an accident - most driver's out there are terrible, and you have to constantly be defensive and can't let your guard down for even a second". The biker's name was 'Blade'. I have a real hard time believing that Bikers would be involved in this. I also know (like I said, I've dealt with many Bikers) that motorcycles often leave behind several sources of evidence.

Yes. Thanks for the info regarding the biker ralley, this puts things in perspective regarding the August 2014 posts.

In relation to RSD1200 post, the conduct of some of Pike county LE is disgraceful and totally abnormal for people we are supposed to be able to depend on to help protect us. Instead, they cannot be trusted. We had a few with about that same mentality in C'Vale. Got rid of them and some newer ones may have a brain, but unfortunately lazy seems to best way to describe them.
I know a guy who worked there several years ago and he had been with the PD for 14 years, and barely made over min wage. I wouldn't have worked as a meter maid for such lousy pay. My daughter made more money than he did working at Dollar General.

When I was a LEO I dealt with Biker Gangs, and was actually kind of shocked at the criminal activity that they were involved in - mostly petty stuff, maybe gambling and prostitution, etc. They sold drugs, but few were ingesting them, as one biker told me, "I spent $30,000 on my bike; the last thing I want to do is be impaired while riding it and then get into an accident - most driver's out there are terrible, and you have to constantly be defensive and can't let your guard down for even a second". The biker's name was 'Blade'. I have a real hard time believing that Bikers would be involved in this. I also know (like I said, I've dealt with many Bikers) that motorcycles often leave behind several sources of evidence.

Yeah, there's enough stuff you have to watch out for w/o riding around drunk or stoned. Not to say I've never partied a bit when we've settled in for the night but for the most part, folks ride pretty straight. I'm not saying they couldn't have connected w/a 1% gang, there are a couple in Ohio, but I just don't see it unless one of them belonged to a 1% club themselves (and I don't see that here). The other regular clubs I just don't see them murdering a family. Also, 1%ers may fight each other over territory, and other stuff, but I've just never seen folks who I'd think would kill women and children. I could be wrong. It wouldn't be a first. But the biker angle just doesn't fit for me. I'm not a 1%er nor in a club but have met a lot of riders over the years and this just doesn't feel like a bike gang to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298