OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenneth is the odd man out for sure. I understand the idea that he might have planned and/or participated in the murders but I have a lot of trouble with that notion, too. I just can't see him going along or planning to have Frankie, Hanna, Hannah and Chris Jr killed... I can't see him going along with having the rest killed either but especially the kids and with babies in the houses. Of course, I know next to nothing about him and am probably making that judgement on his totally sincere and sunny smile in his photos... but he seemed to like children and he was responsible towards his own. I know he showed his temper towards his wife when they were still married but that doesn't make him capable of killing by planning it or participating in it. I think just as likely might be that he invited someone into his home who he thought was a friend and that his murder took place aside from the others but as part of the whole plan. That would explain getting past the dog and Kenneth being asleep when he was shot. IF money was found around him, it might have dropped on him from some cupboard near his bed... or a murderer had weird scruples and owned him however much was found there. Number of killers imo: 1 at Frankie's house who used the window to exit to avoid the 3 year old seeing him after waking up due to hearing gun shots and: Almost simultaneously, probably 2 and maybe 3 went into Chris Sr's house with Gary attempting unsuccessfully to escape out the side bedroom window and Chris Sr being bashed with something like a baseball bat the moment he opened his bedroom door to find out who was in his house... (because I think both of them woke up when the killers entered the house or maybe heard shots from Frankie's direction or were simply not asleep yet) Chris fought and Gary was beat just to subdue him at first while both were questioned (I think about money owed or hidden in the house and both dragged to the living room for the 'interrogation.') I don't go along with any 'torture' other than that it must have been a form of torture to be threatened, etc and be totally under the control of 2 or 3 guys and Chris Sr made a break for it to fight or defend Gary and ended up being shot repeatedly. Later both dragged to the back bedroom so nobody could see the bodies from a front window OR to kill some time in waiting to go to Dana's and not wanting to sit in the living room with the 2 men they had just killed. Sort of a "Get this ***** out of my sight" reaction. And then that left Dana's family wide open and sitting like ducks in a pond by the same 2 or 3 killers who had been at Chris Sr's. Kenneth's murder, imo, was done by someone who had just that ONE responsibility... kill him and then meet up with the others later. Kenneth was easy as I believe he thought he had admitted a friend into his house. So... at most 5 killers and at least 4. Entered through the back at Chris Sr's and Frankie's houses and entered through the front door of Dana's which was hidden by trees. Entered Kenneth's house with a "How you doing?" The killers might have grabbed Chris's key ring and tired them all until they found the one that opened the door at Dana's. Those are just some of my strictly "jmo" ideas.... every bit of it... jmo.

On the other hand, I can completely see a certain "local" coming over for his usual payment to turn his back and play dumb on the weed operation and the Rhodens refusing to pay that money because they no longer feel they should have to... this joker's status has changed and who does he think he is.. no way do they have to pay him anymore. That "local" comes back with some friends after they all plan the murders for a later date... Turkey Shoot night and nobody will think twice about hearing shots in the dark. And all of them are trained in exactly that line of work, if you catch my drift. They know how to storm a house and subdue everyone inside the house in the quickest way possible and they know all about LE and forensic procedures... and that's all I'm going to say about that. Except this is becoming my #1 theory.

On the other hand, I can completely see a certain "local" coming over for his usual payment to turn his back and play dumb on the weed operation and the Rhodens refusing to pay that money because they no longer feel they should have to... this joker's status has changed and who does he think he is.. no way do they have to pay him anymore. That "local" comes back with some friends after they all plan the murders for a later date... Turkey Shoot night and nobody will think twice about hearing shots in the dark. And all of them are trained in exactly that line of work, if you catch my drift. They know how to storm a house and subdue everyone inside the house in the quickest way possible and they know all about LE and forensic procedures... and that's all I'm going to say about that. Except this is becoming my #1 theory.
initials?

I also think this was planned around Turkey season. But wouldn't that mean that the crime would have to occur at around "first light" to be able to use that as a cover?

Ok, JMO, theory, or just my thoughts,
I think perps climbed into the window of CR1 trailer and waited. I think CR1 and GR were staying with Dana and the rest of the family. I think that everyone but the kids, (HR, HHG, CR2, and maybe DR and FR) were up and getting ready for their day. Someone said that KR was an early riser also. I think that maybe GR drove his car and CR1 drove CR2's car to the "business office" to get something or maybe get ready for a meeting? GR was planning on going to work at the farm he was working at, and CR1 planned on going back home (Dana's) for a while for what ever reason.
That way CR2's car would be back in time for him to drive to school.

I haven't figured out the "why" except I'm leaning towards robbery. I think both CR1 and GR were attacked out of " no where. Jumped or had guns pulled on them. I think CR1 is not going to let anything happen to GR or himself and fought back with everything in him and that was why he was so injured before being killed. And that's as far as I've gotten so far. Thanx for reading.

So, you're saying that multiple LE officers slaughtered these eight people in cold blood? And these LE officers had no qualms about snuffing out eight lives, including young mothers, leaving children motherless, and - not to mention - putting themselves at risk, if caught, of spending the rest of their lives in prison? And Sheriff Reader has no clue that he's got multiple cold-blooded assassins on the payroll (and not a single LE officer has hinted to him that this is where he should focus his investigation)? Wow.

Maybe one ex-LE, and a few gang members from another town? I don't doubt that JJ has more than a couple of no-gooders who would hook up with him to help him get rid of 8 "trouble-makers" as they were probably described by JJ. He might have promised them half the money he expected to find, or all the pot they wanted in the form of plants. He could have offered them 500.00 each, which is probably pennies on the dollar, but I think bad people in gangs will do about anything if they think they will get with it.
And if JJ thought by getting rid of the Rhoden's would solve the problem of the video Jr. had, he probably didn't know it had already made it to FB. Also left personal phones behind, so they hadn't committed the perfect murder! To me, just seeing a photo of JJ automatically screams dishonest and sneaky.

I am in somewhat of a rock and a hard place.. If I follow your theory. about Masive L.E involvement, I want to enter
some variations on the the theory and get your reaction..I want to slip in a vital bit of information that has not been discussed
so far..Just for instance,say that I am down there in Pike county early morning of April 22. and I have my gang with
me ready to take care of business. We are know all around the county. All of us are wearing casual dress.I assign myself to
KR1. I go down,driving my personal car, and knock on his door.He permits me to enter. I tell him why I am there and
He brings a relative. Then, I am at a disadvantage.I have to fire a bullet into KR1 to slow him down,that does not slow
him so I keep firing. Now, there is blood splattered everywhere., on my shirt, shoes, slacks. I rush out and get in my
car to drive back down to meet he other members of the gang. We take an inventory and find that not all are
contaminated with victims blood. Siince all of us brought a change of clothes, the ones with victim spladder, decide
where to change clothes. We go to the pole barn..Now, where do we expose of the contaminated clothes.?
we carry them home at 7 or 8 a.m. and put them in our washing machine ?? Our wives are up that time of
morning and she knows..I have to stand around the dryer to wait on the bloody clothes to dry. And the blood is still there.
If this is a violation , I apologize ..moo

I am in somewhat of a rock and a hard place.. If I follow your theory. about Masive L.E involvement, I want to enter
some variations on the the theory and get your reaction..I want to slip in a vital bit of information that has not been discussed
so far..Just for instance,say that I am down there in Pike county early morning of April 22. and I have my gang with
me ready to take care of business. We are know all around the county. All of us are wearing casual dress.I assign myself to
KR1. I go down,driving my personal car, and knock on his door.He permits me to enter. I tell him why I am there and
He brings a relative. Then, I am at a disadvantage.I have to fire a bullet into KR1 to slow him down,that does not slow
him so I keep firing. Now, there is blood splattered everywhere., on my shirt, shoes, slacks. I rush out and get in my
car to drive back down to meet he other members of the gang. We take an inventory and find that not all are
contaminated with victims blood. Siince all of us brought a change of clothes, the ones with victim spladder, decide
where to change clothes. We go to the pole barn..Now, where do we expose of the contaminated clothes.?
we carry them home at 7 or 8 a.m. and put them in our washing machine ?? Our wives are up that time of
morning and she knows..I have to stand around the dryer to wait on the bloody clothes to dry. And the blood is still there.
If this is a violation , I apologize ..moo
After massacre, do you believe gang members bring their bloody clothes home and put them in their washing machines?

Ray, that sounds like a terrible nightmare right out of an Edgar Allan Poe story we read in 8th grade. Except the killer in that story kept hearing his victim's heartbeat growing louder and louder trying to drive him mad.

Maybe one ex-LE, and a few gang members from another town? I don't doubt that JJ has more than a couple of no-gooders who would hook up with him to help him get rid of 8 "trouble-makers" as they were probably described by JJ. He might have promised them half the money he expected to find, or all the pot they wanted in the form of plants. He could have offered them 500.00 each, which is probably pennies on the dollar, but I think bad people in gangs will do about anything if they think they will get with it.
And if JJ thought by getting rid of the Rhoden's would solve the problem of the video Jr. had, he probably didn't know it had already made it to FB. Also left personal phones behind, so they hadn't committed the perfect murder! To me, just seeing a photo of JJ automatically screams dishonest and sneaky.

Well, unless we have some evidence, any evidence, that the Rhodens were in cahoots with a LE officer, I'm not inclined to buy into this theory. With all due respect. :)

What video did Jr have? Did I miss something?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jr. had a video on his phone of the cops shooting Rocker, the person who shot him was JJ. Maybe I didn't explain well enough. I wasn't really speculating the Rhoden's were in cahoots with LE. I was thinking that JJ might have known about their grow op and was expecting hush money from them. After he murdered the second person, and was fired from his job they told him to go jump in the lake. So then he became fearful of what they knew about him and they might help out prosecution and help get him convicted. So he convinced some low-lifes to help him shut them up. They couldn't be locals, though. They would have to be from out of town, so he didn't have to be worried about being double-crossed.

Jr. had a video on his phone of the cops shooting Rocker, the person who shot him was JJ. Maybe I didn't explain well enough. I wasn't really speculating the Rhoden's were in cahoots with LE. I was thinking that JJ might have known about their grow op and was expecting hush money from them. After he murdered the second person, and was fired from his job they told him to go jump in the lake. So then he became fearful of what they knew about him and they might help out prosecution and help get him convicted. So he convinced some low-lifes to help him shut them up. They couldn't be locals, though. They would have to be from out of town, so he didn't have to be worried about being double-crossed.

Are you sure he had a video directly on his phone? The only thing I've seen in relation to the video was a post he "shared" on FB. Maybe I've missed it?

As far as your theory, I could see that happening too. I'm sticking with just 2 perps though. In something that big, involving too many people would certainly be risky. Unless, it is an "organized crime" hit. If that's the case, these people were professional.

Are you sure he had a video directly on his phone? The only thing I've seen in relation to the video was a post he "shared" on FB. Maybe I've missed it?

As far as your theory, I could see that happening too. I'm sticking with just 2 perps though. In something that big, involving too many people would certainly be risky. Unless, it is an "organized crime" hit. If that's the case, these people were professional.

Yep. This video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cjPhqDQ0gDk

Hearsay and after-the-fact.

Hardly damning to the case involving that shooting and the video's existence anything but a secret.

ETA: My recall is also that he shared it to his FB. It was discussed way back when in these threads.

Yep. This video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cjPhqDQ0gDk

Hearsay and after-the-fact.

Hardly damning to the case involving that shooting and the video's existence anything but a secret.

Yes, I've seen that video posted on FB, but I thought glf meant it was recorded with CRJr's phone. I'm sure a lot of folks shared that video. And, you're right, it doesn't prove anything as far as what actually happened Between JJ and the kid shot.

I was under the impression Jr. had captured it on his phone and transferred it to FB. I could have misunderstood.

I have been wondering if there are any updates and am very disappointed there are not. IMO, the "facts", according to me, are that someone or more than one someones, knew that these people knew something and had to be silenced. What did they know? I have no clue but it must have been something big for them to kill a teenage boy and sleeping new mother with her baby right there. It scares me that there have been no arrests. So where are the guilty and when will they strike again?

So, you're saying that multiple LE officers slaughtered these eight people in cold blood? And these LE officers had no qualms about snuffing out eight lives, including young mothers, leaving children motherless, and - not to mention - putting themselves at risk, if caught, of spending the rest of their lives in prison? And Sheriff Reader has no clue that he's got multiple cold-blooded assassins on the payroll (and not a single LE officer has hinted to him that this is where he should focus his investigation)? Wow.

I don't think it was "multiple" but LE is one of my theories. Possibly not even Pike County LE, but they haven't had the most stellar LE force prior to Reader, and I don't get good vibes off of the PA either. Also, it does happen that rogue LEOs will murder people for their own gain (And I'd say to keep from being outed and going to prison too).

2002 - Deputy decideds to have Sheriff murdered so he can win the election.
http://journaltimes.com/news/nation...cle_10bb4a71-0e0f-5ca9-a0fd-f10a487b8d20.html

2015 - Special deputy attempts to have Sheriff murdered so he can move up the ranks and further his drug career.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/30047174/...cted-on-drug-charges-linked-to-mexican-cartel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak