OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 2hr show is just starting on the history channel about El Chapo.

If this was a response to my post <mod snip>, I never meant to imply that BJM had anything to do with the murders, just that if I was a reporter, I would've wanted to talk to her. She's a better source than her father, imo.

I don't have a dog in this fight, however, I will say, that the "Reply With Quote" has not been working all the time for me. Sometimes it does and other times it doesn't. I know I'm clicking the right one too as I repeatedly try. That's just me though.

Well, FWIW, I wasn't trying to make anybody mad, but obviously somebody disagreed with my opinion, and they may be mad. If we all thought alike, this old world sure would be boring!

I don't really see BJ as someone who could possibly be involved. For one, I think she's too soft hearted. It doesn't really matter what kind of relationship she had with Dana. I know alot of people who aren't super close to a sibling. May be they have totally different personalities, or totally different interests. Whatever it is, BJ would never want anything to happen to Dana, or the rest of the family. I do believe she was close to Dana's kids, and their kids. For awhile, I even thought she and Kenny might be more than just friends, but now not so much. BJ probably thought of him as part of the extended family.
I would have an easier time believing one could be IJ or RM as opposed to BJ. And I don't think for a minute they had anything to do with it. BJ probably feels like she's fed up with LE and reporters after dealing with them on a daily basis for over a week. I'm sure I would feel the same way. She needs time to grieve and find a new normal in her life, and spend time with her kids and parents. They are all going thru the same thing.&#55357;&#56848;
well someone was involved and someone did it. BJM was the first to find the bodies and she has also changed her story. Big red flags and I also strongly believe that BJM was involved or atleast knows who did it

Turnup44, El Chapo is the drug lord connected with the Sinaloa cartel responsible for a great deal of the drugs being smuggled in from Mexico. I thought maybe there were some folks posting on this forum who might be interested.

well someone was involved and someone did it. BJM was the first to find the bodies and she has also changed her story. Big red flags and I also strongly believe that BJM was involved or atleast knows who did it

Changed her story? How so? Can you please link to an article(s)? Much appreciated.

Changed her story? How so? Can you please link to an article(s)? Much appreciated.
At first she said the dogs were nowhere to be found but now she says they were outside on the front porch

At first she said the dogs were nowhere to be found but now she says they were outside on the front porch

LM, who seemed to be somewhat confused about certain details, said the dogs were nowhere to be found. I don't think BJM ever made that claim, AFAIK. So, you believe BJM is implicated in these eight murders. She has not been named a person of interest, has she?

I don't think she "did" it but I have always thought there was something more to flesh out about her, and DS.

I wonder if steven eury is related to craig "stan" eury out of North Carolina. Some major immigration anden growing issues with that family. May not be related. ?.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Those mountains are full of it. There's a push to de-fund the DEA's "war on pot". What with states legalizing it and other's starting to think about it, hemp is becoming popular again for many reasons, so it's just not worth it for a plant that can be so helpful on many levels, and has not caused the death of anyone (in and of itself). In other words, I just don't think it was about the pot. They weren't growing at a large enough scale to support more than just a few dealers. They're out in the middle of nowhere. I'd lean more toward gambling on the game *advertiser censored*, and trying to move into that territory, than pot. There is a whole lot of money to be made in fighting roosters. It didn't look as if they had too many but, there are people who will kill you over gambling debts. I'm not saying that's what it was but I'd find it more likely than pot.

I guess the men could have been betting on the roosters, but I don't think they actively participated. A veterinarian was asked to check out all the animals, and it was reported they were all in good health. If the roosters were being fought, they wouldn't be considered healthy. So I believe the roosters on the Rhoden property were raised and sold. I like to watch Animal Cops Houston, and they have a big problem with the roosters in that area, and talk about the large amount of money that changes hands in regards to the fighting. Personally, I find it barbaric and disgusting.

I guess the men could have been betting on the roosters, but I don't think they actively participated. A veterinarian was asked to check out all the animals, and it was reported they were all in good health. If the roosters were being fought, they wouldn't be considered healthy. So I believe the roosters on the Rhoden property were raised and sold. I like to watch Animal Cops Houston, and they have a big problem with the roosters in that area, and talk about the large amount of money that changes hands in regards to the fighting. Personally, I find it barbaric and disgusting.

Well, they could be in good condition. They may not have been fought yet. The ones who don't win, don't ever come back home. I don't think they were in it big yet, but it was getting started. But just guessing, they were probably attending them and doing some gambling. I remember seeing on FR FB that he was the one on the game *advertiser censored* sites. Could have gotten in over his head. Again, I'm not saying it's the gamecocks but, it very well could be. People take that seriously. There's a few people around here that have made some serious cash off of it.

They're not letting the family see the babies because someone in the family is a suspect. BJM, DS?? I'd like to hope neither were involved but who knows? It would make sense on how they got past the dogs

This mass murder happened just after HR gave birth. I doubt that is pure coincidence. As I said before, imo, HR was the probably primary target and the baby the subject of the drama.

Typical profile of mass murderer is lone, male, loves gun, angered. Most often young, below 30 and even closer to 18. This one is single given night crimes. So HR would be likely be target.

Last time I mention this, The OG asked why KR was killed in this scenario? Good question. One possibility is that the perp knew he would find a loaded gun at KR and went there first. The killer did want to use his own gun for the crime.

As a follow-up, I looked to see which petitions have been mentioned in MSM. This is what I found and none mention visitation specifically:

LM: administrator of DR's estate, custody of Kylie and Ruger
TR: administrator of CR's, FR's, and HR's estates
KR2: administrator of KR1's estate
CG: custody of Kylie

Kylie should go with her father or her father's family, once paternity is determined, IMO, provided that they are fit and willing. Poor Ruger lost both parents and half of his grandparents. The Carvers, his surviving grandmother and stepgrandfather, would be the natural home for him.

If the newborn is central to the case, it could explain why LM is keeping a low profile.

grow73 isn't here to answer your question, but the info was mentioned in this article:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/22/pike-county-family-clings-hope/87337798/

"Kendra Rhoden wonders if the loaded gun her dad kept near his head while he slept was also taken. She also doesn’t understand why her light-sleeper father wasn’t startled awake before he was shot once in the right eye. To her, that indicates he must have known or trusted his killer."

Is it possible this gun was used by the perp to kill the others?

The Rhoden side of the family is more willing to talk than the Manley side. Just saying.

Unless I missed something, the Gilley family is not talking. Is it because no journalist is interested in their story or is it because they refuse to comment?

LM, who seemed to be somewhat confused about certain details, said the dogs were nowhere to be found. I don't think BJM ever made that claim, AFAIK. So, you believe BJM is implicated in these eight murders. She has not been named a person of interest, has she?
With all due respect, nobody has been named a person of interest. I'm not saying she did it, but I'm not saying she didn't know who did it either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak