OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, I don't think they are related, just hoping someone talks. Today, I'm following the money and since a bank was named with the Eury's it's so interesting to sleuth.

I know some posters earlier on were familar with Dana's property & the money put down plus the other money financed. Anyone remember who financed it? Not finding it on the property info link. Just the property info. tia

I don't recall seeing anything to do with a bank either, and I have poured over every detail I could find, from day 1, in the Rhoden case. If this bank were named as anything other than "defendants" in the Eury case, I'd not think anything about it.

Edit: I put in the bank name, and several foreclosures come up, but the bank, of course, is listed as the Plaintiff in those.

Gif::I still have my theory nailed down and in no way does my theory involve ,weed growths,cartels,cars or *advertiser censored* fights or
any other distraction..If I coveyed my theory out in the open,. I would be laughed to scorn. But if you heard it,,your
interests would be in high gear.Sooner or later someone is going to supply me with an outlet that will make my
theory legal to discuss. Until then,read and observe..jmo

Its interesting to read your post. I as well, have my own theory and it sounds pretty much the same as yours. I am just not sure we are on the same track. ANYWAY.
I think DeWine letting this little bit out is most interesting. It tells us what we have suspected for some time, someone knew their way around the properties where the murders ocurred. I would assume, it was someone "invited in", and had been at each location enough times to "seem" friendly and become acquainted with the dogs, which were described as mean. We also know there was a full moon that night. Whomever did this knew their way around, they knew of the full moon and they knew how to get past the dogs. They were full of hate and on a mission.

Now as to not wanting to release autopsy results? We know they died of gunshots.... BUT I would bet, more was done to at least one of the victims, something LE does not want out. What? I would only be guessing. But whatever it is happens to be in the autopsy results maybe? Alot to make one go hmm.

I respect everyone's theories, and I got mine. Fruit don't fall far from the tree usually.

Site was giving me fits earlier especially under the County Court tab.

Driving myself nuts about where to see Adams County felony dockets. 99% sure I could get there a couple of months ago. Will post it if/when I locate it. I'm curious as to the status of the Eurys.

I just got on again, a few minutes ago, to look at the bank info, under the Eurys, and it was being finicky.

Gif::I still have my theory nailed down and in no way does my theory involve ,weed growths,cartels,cars or *advertiser censored* fights or
any other distraction..If I coveyed my theory out in the open,. I would be laughed to scorn. But if you heard it,,your
interests would be in high gear.Sooner or later someone is going to supply me with an outlet that will make my

One of mine is as old as Cane and Able.

You're killing me, Ray!!

Even though LE has been practically hiding everything from the public, including the pot, it still seems for them, the large grow-op would have been more believable if we had seen something.
Somebody posted awhile back there was a large grow-op bust in the area, and when the whole story came out, there was a total of 18 plants. That leads me to believe the three grow sites probably had around 20 each. Definitely too many to grow in the window, but not nearly enough to be considered large scale.
My parents have always lived in town and had a garden. Every other day Mother was bringing me at least 4 gallon zip lock bags full of snapped green beans, and more cucumbers than the three of us could eat. We gave away quite a bit, ate quite a bit, I canned 16 pints. Daddy said he could have given away a pickup load of cucumbers, and still would have too many to eat. And this all came from a medium size garden in the backyard. If it was a particularly good harvest, LE would think large grow-op just standing back looking at the largest, and trying to imagine having three grow-ops in one location, they automatically envisioned large...Plus, I think they tend to stretch the truth, so they can imagine a majority of the town giving them a pat on the back for a job well done!
Although I found some interesting links on thread 2 page 1 where you had directed me to look, I didnt find a video or link to the grow op you are talking about here. The one which you described as someone else talking about a large grow op bust only resulting in 18 plants. Am I missing something?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Although I found some interesting links on thread 2 page 1 where you had directed me to look, I didnt find a video or link to the grow op you are talking about here. The one which you described as someone else talking about a large grow op bust only resulting in 18 plants. Am I missing something?

This might be it, iirc.
http://www.timesreporter.com/article/20150826/NEWS/150829483

I admit, I knew the story, but had to go back and reference it just to be sure! 

One does what is expected, the other doesn't. The one who doesn't becomes jealous and turns on his kin. I'm not saying it was brother against brother in the Rhoden case, but, I'm not ruling out family involvement, over perceived slights, or real ones, that built up over time.

I misunderstood. Somebody who posts here was talking about a bust close to where they lived that was described as a large bust, and in the end they found out only 18 plants. There was no link, just somebody commenting on a bust near them.

One does what is expected, the other doesn't. The one who doesn't becomes jealous and turns on his kin. I'm not saying it was brother against brother in the Rhoden case, but, I'm not ruling out family involvement, over perceived slights, or real ones, that built up over time.

More like sister to sister?

The link didn't work for me. I'll have to search it later.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Google; New Philadelphia Ohio Marijuana bust. It's just interesting, and a bit funny, to see how each department labels a "large" grow op.

A large grow? There's not enough from LE or news to establish the size of the R's grow. All of that land here and there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slymorrigan