OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree w/locals taking note of those type purchases, and by whom, but, I do disagree with Ray Pate in his apparent belief that these murders were the result of a "serial killer". A revenge killing, or blood feud, even a vigilante killing, yes, I can see those scenarios, but I just do not see the assailants as serial killers. Serial killers, as far as what I've learned, do not normally operate in teams. There was more than one assailant. They've said that from the get go. That new car may possibly have been partially purchased w/cash they took from KR, that he made from a grow, (that was quite possibly solely his own, too). Hashing out things like that is why we're here. Good video, btw, thanks for sharing that.

I agree with your statement about serial killers, rsd. LE, which examined the crimes scenes and has access to lab results, is leaning heavily toward the multiple killer theory. Besides, this is a mass murder, not part of a string of serial killings. Not as the term is usually used. Ray would no doubt disagree, based on his prior comments. He said he thinks someone is cleansing the county of "undesirables" -- someone who knows everyone and is known by everyone. (I apologize in advance if I've misrepresented his views.) Doesn't seem likely to me, but who knows? ;)

I think after reading Ray's post today, he, I don't think is using the term "serial killer(S)" in the same sense as we would think ofJohn Wayne Gacy, or the Boston strangler. I think he is using that term in his description because more than two murders occurred that nite. Plz correct me if I'm wrong, Ray!

I think after reading Ray's post today, he, I don't think is using the term "serial killer(S)" in the same sense as we would think ofJohn Wayne Gacy, or the Boston strangler. I think he is using that term in his description because more than two murders occurred that nite. Plz correct me if I'm wrong, Ray!

A serial killer is a serial killer. I'd think if he wanted to use the term mass murderer(s) he would. He very clearly thinks whoever did this has killed before.

Well, Dreamer, you could be right, and I could have rocks in my head! Actually, the rocks must be in my lower back and legs, keeping me from thinking straight. My pain pills haven't kicked in yet! Pain should be outlawed!!

Well, Dreamer, you could be right, and I could have rocks in my head! Actually, the rocks must be in my lower back and legs, keeping me from thinking straight. My pain pills haven't kicked in yet! Pain should be outlawed!!

It really should. Hoping those pills kick in soon!

I am sorry to confuse so many.. We had a serial killer who 23 before he was captured. We had a serial killer who killed
two girls and the killer contacted me 50 years later and came to my house to talk about his relationship to the girls. It has been
discussed before. A serial killer has an emotional problem and does not display remorse and will deny everything when
questioned. This serial killer could not possibly have had an accomplice to help him because he would not trust anyone
else's ability to dice out the slaughter the way he wanted it to be carried out. ..Why would anyone trust a fellow
partner to help him kill 8 people when during the struggles with the victims. .the serial killer would shoot his partner in
crime by accident and have to finish him off to protect himself, which would lead to more troubles. Besides,.the serial killer had an order of victims to follow and the second killer would not know the serial killer' order of victims.

I am sorry to confuse so many.. We had a serial killer who 23 before he was captured. We had a serial killer who killed
two girls and the killer contacted me 50 years later and came to my house to talk about his relationship to the girls. It has been
discussed before. A serial killer has an emotional problem and does not display remorse and will deny everything when
questioned. This serial killer could not possibly have had an accomplice to help him because he would not trust anyone
else's ability to dice out the slaughter the way he wanted it to be carried out. ..Why would anyone trust a fellow
partner to help him kill 8 people when during the struggles with the victims. .the serial killer would shoot his partner in
crime by accident and have to finish him off to protect himself, which would lead to more troubles. Besides,.the serial killer had an order of victims to follow and the second killer would not know the serial killer' order of victims.
How old was this guy when he finally talked to you?? Just about the time I think I might be headed down the same path as you are, you throw another monkey wrench in amongst the mix in my head! Two days ago, I developed a new angle to consider, then this aftn, another angle popped up, and now I know #1 is out the door. And I'm now wondering what to do with #2! Kill somebody, possibly. Killed before??? That's the $64,000.00 question!

I respectfully disagree. There is evidence of at least two assailants at the murder sites. We've been told that from the beginning, they re-iterated just the other day, and there's the different shell casings that GRs father spoke of, at GR's funeral, which pretty much says that there were more than one assailant that night (he didn't just make that up). If this is a serial killer, in the true definition of a "serial killer", I'll be extremely surprised, and you can say, "I told ya so". However, Reader publicly stated, recently, that they were looking for "killers", plural. Also, Dewine stated, just two days ago, that his investigators are looking for multiple killers.

[video=twitter;763500655654862848]https://twitter.com/hollyzachariah/status/763500655654862848[/video]

Holly Zachariah ‏@hollyzachariah 1h1 hour ago
Today is Frankie Rhoden's 21st birthday. His son had to visit a grave. Remember, there's $10k reward in Pike County

Cph_ye3WcAAGow0.jpg

Heartbreaking.

I respectfully disagree. There is evidence of at least two assailants at the murder sites. We've been told that from the beginning, they re-iterated just the other day, and there's the different shell casings that GRs father spoke of, at GR's funeral, which pretty much says that there were more than one assailant that night (he didn't just make that up). If this is a serial killer, in the true definition of a "serial killer", I'll be extremely surprised, and you can say, "I told ya so". However, Reader publicly stated, recently, that they were looking for "killers", plural. Also, Dewine stated, just two days ago, that his investigators are looking for multiple killers.
That is exactly why I asked Ray to elaborate on why LE might deliberately mislead the public by stating there was more than 1 killer. I wouldn't normally ask someone to elaborate on their theory because we can all do our own speculations to fill in the blanks but because of his supposed background he may have a more experience based, educated insight. I'm still wondering what his answer maybe because he didn't reply.

Without that to consider, my belief is staying with more than 1 killer. I also feel it is more probable 2 and not more. The more people involved the more chance of leaving physical evidence behind and more chance of somebody talking or behaving strangely. Which sometimes sends my thoughts leading me in the direction of KR.

I do consider time and again if KR was involved and he was delt with at the end of the mission. I contemplate him being the 2nd maybe the 3rd person involved and that money at his feet was payment for his part. I feel the person that threw that money at his feet was trying to tell us the disdain and or contempt he felt for KR. Which may also point to the killer/s not being related. I think that it being 1 gunshot wound and the money at his feet was a big message.

This is just a few of the several thoughts that run through my head on this. I don't have one specific theory. I also believe that the Mary Jane had some play in it maybe indirectly but still a factor.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I see that I am getting in over my head...rsd: The killer is now 68 and in an assisted living complex..Everybody from
1965 are deceased.Including L.E.O'S, F.B.I. Etc. the only one living is he and I...Now, back to the killers. In my pea
mind, if the L.E.O.S conclude that there were several killers, They have enough evidence to reveal the identity
of all involved. Remember human nature, one can kill and leave no trace, Put another with that person and bingo
you have evidence everywhere

I just can't wrap my head around Kenny being involved. But, every time I focus down one road, another pops up luring me in another direction. This case definitely has me frazzled! I think I'm a much better LPN than detective!

That is exactly why I asked Ray to elaborate on why LE might deliberately mislead the public by stating there was more than 1 killer. I wouldn't normally ask someone to elaborate on their theory because we can all do our own speculations to fill in the blanks but because of his supposed background he may have a more experience based, educated insight. I'm still wondering what his answer maybe because he didn't reply.

Without that to consider, my belief is staying with more than 1 killer. I also feel it is more probable 2 and not more. The more people involved the more chance of leaving physical evidence behind and more chance of somebody talking or behaving strangely. Which sometimes sends my thoughts leading me in the direction of KR.

I do consider time and again if KR was involved and he was delt with at the end of the mission. I contemplate him being the 2nd maybe the 3rd person involved and that money at his feet was payment for his part. I feel the person that threw that money at his feet was trying to tell us the disdain and or contempt he felt for KR. Which may also point to the killer/s not being related. I think that it being 1 gunshot wound and the money at his feet was a big message.

This is just a few of the several thoughts that run through my head on this. I don't have one specific theory. I also believe that the Mary Jane had some play in it maybe indirectly but still a factor.

I've wondered that about KR too. I also wonder about GR but, I think he may have been in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and they just adapted their plan. The reason I wonder about GR & KR not being in the original plan, or one being mixed up in the original plan, is b/c of the wiping out, basically, of the entire CR1 & DR nuclear family, w/the exception of the grandchildren. Someone really had a lot of hate for that family for some reason.

Yeah like I said I dont have one organized theory just thoughts on subjects that are brought up.

In conclusion::I am not able to present the total picture that I have of this affair.All of this is a long way from my environment
and I see behind the scene developments that I can not mention. If I told you,you would recognize the true foundation
for this tradedgy ,Because I can not reveal facts ,, my statements are unclear -and misleading. I am goin( to step back
and keep up with all of your speculations, but make no posts. God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member