OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news today. I think I would like to go to PCSD and hit Charlie right square in the face with a gooey, sticky pie for keeping us in the dark for so long!

No news today. I think I would like to go to PCSD and hit Charlie right square in the face with a gooey, sticky pie for keeping us in the dark for so long!

It may not be his idea to keep everything quiet. The Federal Agencies may be causing the news blackout...

Does anyone know about cps records and how to get information from a case in Pike Co Ohio?

Death from accidental overdose is now the leading cause of accidental death in Ohio...

Death from accidental overdose is now the leading cause of accidental death in Ohio...

If anything is mixed w/something like Fentanyl then it's especially dangerous. It's time released so it just keeps releasing. Fentanyl is 50x stronger than Heroin, and is so potent that an amount the size of three grains of sugar can kill an adult. I'd not want to experiment w/Heroin, nor any hard drug, in this day and age. Too much synthetic stuff out there that can make that first experiment, be your last.

If anything is mixed w/something like Fentanyl then it's especially dangerous. It's time released so it just keeps releasing. Fentanyl is 50x stronger than Heroin, and is so potent that an amount the size of three grains of sugar can kill an adult. I'd not want to experiment w/Heroin, nor any hard drug, in this day and age. Too much synthetic stuff out there that can make that first experiment, be your last.

I did some reading on these drugs that are so dangerous. Sounds as though one can get hooked very easily, withdrawl can be horrid, most who do manage to quit go right back on it, and it causes damage to the brain particularly in an overdose situation. This is a huge problem.

What I would like to know is where do they find things like this, how do they know what it is, how do they know what it will do, where do they find guinea pigs to try the junk, how do they get this on the "black market", is it expensive, is it cheap? Are the people putting this stuff in pill form geniuses, or calculated killers? Are all the players making, buying, selling this junk driven by greed, or are they "playing God" trying to rid the world of others they see as "undesirables"?

I believe that one of the dangers with various time-release drugs is that the time-release mechanisms can be gotten around. So, while a dosage may provide adequate medication (assuming a medical need) over an extended time frame with limited risk, recreational or addicted users may crush the meds for snorting or shooting up and get the entire 8-12 hour dose at one time.

What I would like to know is where do they find things like this, how do they know what it is, how do they know what it will do, where do they find guinea pigs to try the junk, how do they get this on the "black market", is it expensive, is it cheap? Are the people putting this stuff in pill form geniuses, or calculated killers? Are all the players making, buying, selling this junk driven by greed, or are they "playing God" trying to rid the world of others they see as "undesirables"?

I think we are looking at a mix of folks. Some meds come in from out of the country (Mexico) where there may be less stringent controls. Stuff that has a commercial name is being marketed for legit medical uses. Which means that it can be stolen from a pharmacy, stolen from a person with a legit prescription, conned from a legit prescriber by convincing them of the existence of pain that justifies the scrip, and then sold through a black market. Depending on the formulation stuff may be cooked up by someone with a knowledge of chemistry. Something more readily available (apparently Fentanyl these days) may be repacked (sometimes even crushed and made into new look-alike pills) to take the place of a previously "hot" drug when supplies are cut off (Oxy, for instance). Some people are in it for the money. Some have their own habit to support. Frankly, the more we cut some folks out of legit avenues for employment at self-supporting levels, the more vulnerable they are to seeking some form of "work" in an underground trade. Pretty sure that includes some or all of the Rhodens--whether they stuck to marijuana or branched out in other areas. Pike County, like a good bit of rural Ohio, has been impoverished for generations. Some of this goes back to loss of coal mining, some loss of industry more generally.

Yeah, some people just don't seem to give a darn who gets hurt. Maybe some are too far away to see the impact. But there's also a whole slew of folks just sucked in before they realize. And getting out can be very hard.

Just wanted to share something I heard on the radio this AM. NPR piece about political assassinations and Putin. That's the OT part.

The part that's on topic is this. They quoted some old mystery novel saying that in an assassination, what's important is not who pulled the trigger, but who paid for the bullet.

I have always seen the Rhoden murders as an assassination. Physical evidence may or may not reveal who pulled the trigger. I think that LE (if they're smart) is more concerned with tracking down who paid for the bullet. An assassination is a message. It not only prevents someone from sharing what they know (or taking some other action), it also sends a powerful message to a bunch of other folks. It's a warning, a statement regarding who's in charge and what kinds of forces they can muster.

Fits with the most recent statements from LE that locals aren't sharing what they know/suspect. They got the message.

Never thought about putting the murders into that type of context. You mentioned Putin - I don't know who that is. The only thing that came to mind is Rasputin, the Russian tyrant. I do remember touching on him in Jr. High history. What I really remember is Celebrity Ghost Stories. Alan Thicke told about an experience he and his son had when visiting there. I think his son was about 12 when that occurred. Hearing Alan tell about the man himself just made me shudder. I am absolutely exhausted trying to make heads or tails out of what LE is doing, (hence, the pies)!
I know they may have been looking down the same road I have. Killers from out of town, no actual connection to the Rhodens. That leads to the next question. Who hired them and why?

It's Carfentanil that's showing up. It's 10,000 more potent than morphine. It's used to tranquilize large animals.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/24/health/elephant-tranquilizer-carfentanil-heroin/

The guinea pigs are the junkies. If a few die, oh well, there will always be more coming along. I've read you can get from China. They'll cut the H with anything. If the "client" gets a more intense high [and lives] the dealer knows they'll be back.
It's cut into the heroin in powder form. Do you honestly believe the purveyors of opioid drugs care? They're not playing God. They're after the "green", pure and simple. If a few junkies die they don't give two hoots and a holler.

It's Carfentanil that's showing up. It's 10,000 more potent than morphine. It's used to tranquilize large animals.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/24/health/elephant-tranquilizer-carfentanil-heroin/

The guinea pigs are the junkies. If a few die, oh well, there will always be more coming along. I've read you can get from China. They'll cut the H with anything. If the "client" gets a more intense high [and lives] the dealer knows they'll be back.
It's cut into the heroin in powder form. Do you honestly believe the purveyors of opioid drugs care? They're not playing God. They're after the "green", pure and simple. If a few junkies die they don't give two hoots and a holler.

Well, I can see why someone would think that, when in their region people are dropping dead like flies, or left brain damaged and in a care home. It does seem odd for dealers to seem to be killing off their clientele. Especially in these smaller towns, you can see how that could be a thought. You don't know how many people you hear who say horrible things about junkies. So it would cross your mind. It's crossed mine! However, I agree, where it's coming from, originally, they do not care. They want a cheap alternative to a high that is as good, or better high, than what is close to pure Heroin, and they don't mind if some folks lives are lost b/c there will be more lining up the next day to take their place.

OK people got another angle to check out and I need help. Apparently earlier this year (sometime in Jan) Rebecca Allen (Clay) had a custody battle with either her mother or her husband (or both) about her youngest child A. She won custody of him back on Feb 17 2016. I don't know why this came about. But in April she gets in trouble for assualting DR and Chris jr. They went to court on that matter April 21, and you know the rest. What I'm getting at is, could she have lost custody of her child again? Would this have been a motive for wanting to get-back at Dana and Chris Jr? What do you think?

OK people got another angle to check out and I need help. Apparently earlier this year (sometime in Jan) Rebecca Allen (Clay) had a custody battle with either her mother or her husband (or both) about her youngest child A. She won custody of him back on Feb 17 2016. I don't know why this came about. But in April she gets in trouble for assualting DR and Chris jr. They went to court on that matter April 21, and you know the rest. What I'm getting at is, could she have lost custody of her child again? Would this have been a motive for wanting to get-back at Dana and Chris Jr? What do you think?
Wow! Leonard was talking about that either the 22nd or 23rd! Saying something about her and that's where they needed to be looking, not wasting their time hauling off cars! Great catch! Glad you're back!!

P.S. wonder what the circumstances were that lead to the child's removal from the home in the first place? Isn't she supposed to be a distant relative, or am I confusing her with somebody else?

Wow! Leonard was talking about that either the 22nd or 23rd! Saying something about her and that's where they needed to be looking, not wasting their time hauling off cars! Great catch! Glad you're back!!

P.S. wonder what the circumstances were that lead to the child's removal from the home in the first place? Isn't she supposed to be a distant relative, or am I confusing her with somebody else?

I know but I thought he was talking about the custody of Hannah Mae's baby. Now it seems it could have been RA child. Maybe her and Dana were fighting and Chris Jr jumped in it and got slapped. She looks like a rough girl. JMO:thinking: Rebecca is a Clay and Kathy Manley is married to a Clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr