OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPS has to check up on these things b/c of the fact that there are people who do horrible, crazy, outlandish, cruel, things to their kids. There was a case a couple of weeks ago where three kids were found locked in a room, with black plastic on the windows, with the room filled with trash and feces. One child had gained 15 ounces, "ounces", since his last doctor visit, which was one year prior. Thankfully a neighbor became concerned and called about the children. They were all under school so no one to miss them at school. This is not a case of the family just being poor and can't afford nice clothing or the best of the best. I don't think that matters as long as they love their children and feed them and don't beat the &*^% out of them. This was horrible abuse. They had a piece of twine on the outside of the door and they'd use it to lock the kids into that back room of the trailer. The trailer will most likely have to be hauled off for junk.

There was another where the guy was giving his dogs meth!! They got a call about dogs acting weird out in that yard. They found a two year old in the trailer w/ a meth head. (Oh and he was a sex offender.)

I will come unglued over animal, children, mentally challenged and elderly abuse. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I know someone who was investigated by CPS for child abuse based on someone on Facebook saying the kids looked malnourished. The pediatrician sent CPS a letter stating that the kids were being seen by them regularly and everything is fine. CPS even went to the school and interviewed the kids asking if their mom cooked food for them. The kids were scared out of their wits. It was finally dropped...
If they show up and ask my kids of mommy cooks I'm screwed! They get fed though! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I will come unglued over animal, children, mentally challenged and elderly abuse. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Same here. At least one of the dogs had to be put down in the situation I mentioned. If you see someone who is abusing animals, they are most likely not far away from abusing humans. They found this poor little old woman earlier in the year. She was being locked in, from the outside, with a padlock, in her son's trailer. She was literally sitting in a bed in her own waste and covered in bedsores. Thankfully a neighbor called b/c of the foul odor from around the trailer. They found live cats locked in there with here and deceased cats. It was just awful. Bless her heart. I think a lot of times people get addicted to drugs and just don't act normal anymore. Meth is really bad in some counties around here. More-so than Heroin. It's weird. Heroin is getting bad in part of our region and then the other part it's meth.

If they show up and ask my kids of mommy cooks I'm screwed! They get fed though! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

:laughing: I'm sorry, that was funny. We don't do a lot of cooking around here anymore either. The grandkids get whatever they want when they visit. Popsicles for lunch? Why not? We used to do the whole big meal, family around the dinner table every night, and everyone share their day thing. Now it's just me and the better half so we just scrounge around for whatever.

I hope her son goes to jail!!!

Last I heard, I think he's looking at some jail time. It might dry him out and help him get treatment. I don't think he was running on all four cylinders.

I have no idea what type of state intervention if any was available in the late 30's but my mom remembers a set of twins who came to her elementary school and they stunk so bad the teachers would take them and bathe them every morning before class. Mother said they were really shy, and maybe a little slow, (most likely conditionally), and after about three weeks they just disappeared and we're no longer in school. She said they never knew if they were taken from their parents or if the family moved away.

CPS has to check up on these things b/c of the fact that there are people who do horrible, crazy, outlandish, cruel, things to their kids. There was a case a couple of weeks ago where three kids were found locked in a room, with black plastic on the windows, with the room filled with trash and feces. One child had gained 15 ounces, "ounces", since his last doctor visit, which was one year prior. Thankfully a neighbor became concerned and called about the children. They were all under school so no one to miss them at school. This is not a case of the family just being poor and can't afford nice clothing or the best of the best. I don't think that matters as long as they love their children and feed them and don't beat the &*^% out of them. This was horrible abuse. They had a piece of twine on the outside of the door and they'd use it to lock the kids into that back room of the trailer. The trailer will most likely have to be hauled off for junk.

There was another where the guy was giving his dogs meth!! They got a call about dogs acting weird out in that yard. They found a two year old in the trailer w/ a meth head. (Oh and he was a sex offender.)

They didn't take a doctors word on it in this case. That is ridiculous...

Did anyone ever find out why Rebecca Clay Allen lost custody of her child?

I have no idea what type of state intervention if any was available in the late 30's but my mom remembers a set of twins who came to her elementary school and they stunk so bad the teachers would take them and bathe them every morning before class. Mother said they were really shy, and maybe a little slow, (most likely conditionally), and after about three weeks they just disappeared and we're no longer in school. She said they never knew if they were taken from their parents or if the family moved away.

That's so sad. This wasn't abuse, but there was a family on our road just a few years ago, who didn't have running water, nor indoor plumbing, and the kids would go to the creek and bathe a couple times each week. Sweet kids, but they really had nothing. They moved away too. One was friends w/one of my kids, and sometimes when I pass the lane they used to live on, like your Momma, I wonder what became of them too. :sigh:

Thinking out of the box:

How many people an inexperienced lone mass shooter can kill? Answer is 67

Neo-nazi activist Breivik killed a total of 77 people at 2 Norway locations in a bombing (10) and a mass shooting* (67) in july 2011.

He is still alive because he killed with the intent to survive for political ambitions.

*http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14259989

He was 33. Experts do not agree on his mental health. I said earlier that immaturity was a factor, in my opinion. Mental could also be one as well.

Yeah, when I think of things like mass murder in places overseas, especially in places there is political unrest, I picture barbarians or Hitler type creatures. Then when things happen in our own country I think I'm so shocked I can consider the killer to be barbaric, or a nut job, or a blooming idiot, or a combination of the three. And it seems easier to relate to the people who have been killed as people I could have known, and it's harder to see people in other countries the same way, I guess because I have never been overseas, and so many times there's a language barrier, I don't relate to the people over there as being somebody I could have known, and consider their mass murders as being R/T upbringing in a country 75 yrs behind us in terms of higher learning and technology. So, I probably would be surprised to visit some of these places and find out they aren't much different than we are!
I hope this makes some sort of sense, and I didn't sound like a babbling idiot! If I did, somebody tell me to delete this!

Yeah, when I think of things like mass murder in places overseas, especially in places there is political unrest, I picture barbarians or Hitler type creatures. Then when things happen in our own country I think I'm so shocked I can consider the killer to be barbaric, or a nut job, or a blooming idiot, or a combination of the three. And it seems easier to relate to the people who have been killed as people I could have known, and it's harder to see people in other countries the same way, I guess because I have never been overseas, and so many times there's a language barrier, I don't relate to the people over there as being somebody I could have known, and consider their mass murders as being R/T upbringing in a country 75 yrs behind us in terms of higher learning and technology. So, I probably would be surprised to visit some of these places and find out they aren't much different than are!
I hope this makes some sort of sense, and I didn't sound like a babbling idiot! If I did, somebody tell me to delete this!

Not at all, I understand. I have visited 30. Some places have issues you just can't compare. However it's interesting to reflect on things we take for granted in our culture. It's often by looking out that we understand what's going on inside.

I would say that when it comes to organized crimes, or mass shootings or family crimes, it's pretty much the same in USA, Canada and European States. Except for crime rates and access to weapons.

I put these 4 posts up today to demonstrate that:
1) when AG says multiple killer, we dont really know what he means. He may have prosecuting tactics we don't see
2) the assumption that one single killer can't do this alone is wrong
3) the assumption a family member wouldn't kill a brother or a sister is also wrong
4) this case is not necessarily very different from all the other mass shooting that occur in the USA. Like all the others, it's not motivated by common sense

Cheers JK

Yeah, when I think of things like mass murder in places overseas, especially in places there is political unrest, I picture barbarians or Hitler type creatures. Then when things happen in our own country I think I'm so shocked I can consider the killer to be barbaric, or a nut job, or a blooming idiot, or a combination of the three. And it seems easier to relate to the people who have been killed as people I could have known, and it's harder to see people in other countries the same way, I guess because I have never been overseas, and so many times there's a language barrier, I don't relate to the people over there as being somebody I could have known, and consider their mass murders as being R/T upbringing in a country 75 yrs behind us in terms of higher learning and technology. So, I probably would be surprised to visit some of these places and find out they aren't much different than are!
Norway is pretty quiet. It ranks at the top spot on the Unesco index for wealth and quality of living, it's the last place I would imagine.

Just shows craziness happens in the best of places and probably in the best families too

I looked up Ohio statutes on false alibis. That was a mistake! I got a lot of junk, aka lawyer jargon that if I read thru it, I would probably feel like throwing something!

I remember the son jailed for killing his family that brought about the book The Amityville Horror. Several years ago I heard on TV that he had a terminal illness and was going to give a final interview and explain why this happened. Naturally, I missed the interview, so a few weeks ago I looked online for it. No article, and he is alive and well. So that was just BS to draw attn to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila