OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is alot of info in an autopsy report, and there could be sensitive info they don't need to release, but # of bullets, TOD, wouldn't be sensitive info. Look at the incident report that was released. There were things blacked out, and there probably wasn't anything on that to amount to a hill of beans. I have filled out a few incident reports, and basically they just contain general info. We heard 911 calls, and then they hold back incident reports? Doesn't make alot of sense. So there would be several things that could be released on the autopsy reports without info that might be case sensitive. What bothers me the most is them not wanting to release anything, regardless of what it is!

I just don't see that we need the information except for our own satisfaction right now. If it were my family members, and LE said that they didn't want it released, I'd be fighting along side LE, to not have it released.

I just don't see that we need the information except for our own satisfaction right now. If it were my family members, and LE said that they didn't want it released, I'd be fighting along side LE, to not have it released.

Yes, I agree. Though I want to know, there is no information I need to know. It should be private!

I admit, I would like to know what's in the final autopsy reports. But, those reports should not be released until there is an arrest or conviction. I'm afraid something was done (other than shooting) to one or more of the victims. And as for the 911 call, I suspect there was only a small portion of that call released.

This probably has no connection but when I saw the barn and cars I immediately thought of the Rhodens. Even the wording and description sound familiar. I don't suppose anyone came across any Rhoden connections to Clark County? BTW this is from back in February.

A drug bust Tuesday at a Pike Twp. property found hundreds of plants in what investigators described as a large and sophisticated marijuana growing operation.
An anonymous tip less than a week ago left on the sheriff’s office line indicated the marijuana growing operation was hidden in the attic of a large service garage at a property in the 6600 block of North Hampton Road, Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly said.
The tipster was specific, the sheriff said, and even told investigators the operation only operated in certain months.
_____

Detectives got a search warrant and found drugs hidden in the large attic of the service garage at the home. Investigators had to climb two ladders and open a ceiling door that then led to eight rooms tucked away in the attic, detectives said.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...county-indoor-marijuana-growing-operat/nqHcL/

This probably has no connection but when I saw the barn and cars I immediately thought of the Rhodens. Even the wording and description sound familiar. I don't suppose anyone came across any Rhoden connections to Clark County? BTW this is from back in February.

A drug bust Tuesday at a Pike Twp. property found hundreds of plants in what investigators described as a large and sophisticated marijuana growing operation.
An anonymous tip less than a week ago left on the sheriff’s office line indicated the marijuana growing operation was hidden in the attic of a large service garage at a property in the 6600 block of North Hampton Road, Clark County Sheriff Gene Kelly said.
The tipster was specific, the sheriff said, and even told investigators the operation only operated in certain months.
_____

Detectives got a search warrant and found drugs hidden in the large attic of the service garage at the home. Investigators had to climb two ladders and open a ceiling door that then led to eight rooms tucked away in the attic, detectives said.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/n...county-indoor-marijuana-growing-operat/nqHcL/

None that I can recall. I have said this before, as aggressive as the media is, and w/copters flying overhead for days, I'm still surprised there we've never seen a single photo, of even one marijuana plant, at the Rhoden locations.

None that I can recall. I have said this before, as aggressive as the media is, and w/copters flying overhead for days, I'm still surprised there we've never seen a single photo, of even one marijuana plant, at the Rhoden locations.

Absolutely nothing that would represent a plant, a grow operation, or equipment used in one has been shown in the Rhoden case.

heres my take on it all..

its almost safe to assume that the cartel, mongold, *advertiser censored* fighting, derby car motives arent legitimate enough to wipe out a whole family. it was too calcaulated and planned. only family would know where every member lived and who would be home at what time. they also waited until hanna gave birth so that all the children would live.. this is definitely a family thing.

CSR. owned a lot of property. this is the key. he was the target and its no coincidence that every crime scene had a direct descendant or sibling of his present.

who would gain from all these people dying and the kids living??

some of the manleys and some of the out of town rhodens are the only two groups who would benefit from all this.. no one else... think about it.

There's been so much secrecy since this case began, even if we know about the birds, the used cars, the derby competition and the pot, we really haven't seen much of anything tangible. Other large "busts" in and around the area have pics splattered all over the internet and newspapers. The only thing connected with the Rhodens we've actually seen are the used cars and the bird houses. That derby car nay have a powerful engine, but honestly, it looks like I feel! But the pot may have been a gross exaggeration.
And PCSD probably has the audacity to wonder why many are suspicious of their MOO! Go figure!

As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe ANY of the victims had any life insurance and no wills, so whoever is responsible for these murders just created a big headache for the surviving relatives.

its almost safe to assume that the cartel, mongold, *advertiser censored* fighting, derby car motives arent legitimate enough to wipe out a whole family. it was too calcaulated and planned. only family would know where every member lived and who would be home at what time. they also waited until hanna gave birth so that all the children would live.. this is definitely a family thing.

CSR. owned a lot of property. this is the key. he was the target and its no coincidence that every crime scene had a direct descendant or sibling of his present.

some of the manleys and some of the out of town rhodens are the only two groups who would benefit from all this.. no one else... think about it.

All land, we know, was in CR1's name, and he is deceased, as are his children. If he died, intestate, then each his grandchildren will receive equal shares of his estate, according to Ohio Law.

All land, we know, was in CR1's name, and he is deceased, as are his children. If he died, intestate, then each his grandchildren will receive equal shares of his estate, according to Ohio Law.
Thinking about this tonight and ALL that's been said through all 21 threads and all I could hear was children, children, children - the laughter of the children who remain.

Thinking about this tonight and ALL that's been said through all 21 threads and all I could hear was children, children, children - the laughter of the children who remain.

I so hope that the future hold bright promise, and much laughter, for each of them.

I so hope that the future hold bright promise, and much laughter, for each of them.
I hope also and wish the focus of LE could be the lives of those children, not the deaths of the 8 adults. It seems that the children are more precious than the rest and may be what inspired this chaos.

I hope also and wish the focus of LE could be the lives of those children, not the deaths of the 8 adults. It seems that the children are more precious than the rest and may be what inspired this chaos.

Unfortunately, until the assailants are caught, I don't think anyone can fully focus, only on the children. If I were there caregiver, or obtained custody of them, I don't think I'd ever really be able to relax w/the murderers still out there. I'd probably try to relocate and change my name.

yes but they dont get the land until they turn 18 therefore giving their caregivers (next of kin) free rent and decision making powers over that land for the next 17 years. The kids were kept alive for a reason and i feel its something to do with this theory.

I don't think any of them would benefit, because the grandkids were left alive. Most likely any estate would be placed in a trust until they were adults. There could be an executor who sells the property, etc, so the money could be put in a trust. I don't see how they would benefit in any way, shape, or form. Unless they were so stupid they thought they would inherit something. Unless intent was robbery by family, because they knew where CR kept a large stash of money or something.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't think any of them would benefit, because the grandkids were left alive. Most likely any estate would be placed in a trust until they were adults. There could be an executor who sells the property, etc, so the money could be put in a trust. I don't see how they would benefit in any way, shape, or form. Unless they were so stupid they thought they would inherit something. Unless intent was robbery by family, because they knew where CR kept a large stash of money or something.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

they benefit because the kids caregivers (next of kin) get free rent and decision making powers over that land for the next 17 years. The kids were kept alive for a reason and i feel its something to do with this theory.

yes but they dont get the land until they turn 18 therefore giving their caregivers (next of kin) free rent and decision making powers over that land for the next 17 years. The kids were kept alive for a reason and i feel its something to do with this theory.

Has it been determined by the court how the land will be managed? Was there a will that we don't know about? IANAL but, if there is no will, and the children inherit property, then the court will likely appoint a property guardian for each child. The PG will manage each child's property, until the children reach the age of 18. A "property guardian" is different than a trustee, or custodian. PG's have to file formal accountings with the court, to show how they are managing the property, and/or any monies that are gained as a result of the property. The court may also order that, any monies made are held, or invested, in accounts for the children. If whoever did this, murdered eight people, to get free rent, or benefit from selling their child's 1/4 of the properties, then they may be sadly mistaken when the courts finish lining out who is to get what, and how it's to be handled.

Sometimes I think whoever did this ALREADY got what they wanted. Revenge, carnage and evil. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx