OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both sides are playing their own roles. It maybe only a very few investigating the cases that are let in the loop. I'm sure they are communicating. That's just my feelings on it anyway.

Respectfully, we haven't heard anything new about the Rhoden case since the first press release why on earth would they start releasing info on the Eapman case. Na uh, falls right in line with how they have been handling it all along. Jmo

I'm referring to Kenton Co, KY investigators on the Eapman case going to the media. They are talking to the news media, asking the public for information. They've also had news articles published twice about links to the Rhoden executions. They seem to be an investigation team that's working to solve their case and are reaching out to see if anything in the Rhoden case can help them or vice versa. Keep in mind, this is the Kenton Co, KY prosecutor who is reaching out to Pike Co. In the news media.

No, we've come to expect that BCI and the investigators in the Rhoden case are going to keep even the most benign information locked away from the public. That they may be stonewalling Kenton Co, KY is troubling.

Inside job, maybe???

And if it is, LE, DeWine and DOJ should just deal with it. It happens, unfortunately, in a lot of cities and towns. Covering it up only makes it worse. Rip off the band aid, fix it and move on. JMO.

I have a feeling Pike county is waiting out elections before uncovering who really did this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Was
I have a feeling Pike county is waiting out elections before uncovering who really did this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That has been suggested to me by a couple of friends! So it will be one of those scenarios of wait and see.

after reading about the most recent family killed in Citronelle, AL, it seems to me that perhaps it does not take as much skill to murder a whole family in the middle of the night as i had thought/hoped.

in the Citronelle killings all it took was a superhigh dude with an ax who had been to the house once. and bam. terribleness. it makes me reconsider this case. perhaps the act was less planned than we give it credit for. some high jerk on a rage. plenty of those around to choose from.

Yes, I agree, McFluffy. It could have been in and out. Have no idea how many shots were fired or what. CRsr & GR could have been just go in and shoot them with an automatic, after they were beaten? The rest sound like sleeping except DR. That would make them awfully talented or experienced with or without rage. jmo

Yes, I agree, McFluffy. It could have been in and out. Have no idea how many shots were fired or what. CRsr & GR could have been just go in and shoot them with an automatic, after they were beaten? The rest sound like sleeping except DR. That would make them awfully talented or experienced with or without rage. jmo

Too late to edit but it should read could have just been going in. argh!

after reading about the most recent family killed in Citronelle, AL, it seems to me that perhaps it does not take as much skill to murder a whole family in the middle of the night as i had thought/hoped.

in the Citronelle killings all it took was a superhigh dude with an ax who had been to the house once. and bam. terribleness. it makes me reconsider this case. perhaps the act was less planned than we give it credit for. some high jerk on a rage. plenty of those around to choose from.

I agree with you on the skill level. They are plenty of local people with the basic skills. I don't know which fact would lead us to believe it was done by professionals. It's not coming from LE.

But it is not a random attack either with 4 homes. The rage you refer to is targeted.

Also the perp(s) would have to be mentally strong enough to support interrogation. I doubt that the perps have not been questioned already.

I agree with you on the skill level. They are plenty of local people with the basic skills. I don't know which fact would lead us to believe it was done by professionals. It's not coming from LE.

But it is not a random attack either with 4 homes. The rage you refer to is targeted.

Also the perp(s) would have to be mentally strong enough to support interrogation. I doubt that the perps have not been questioned already.
These are some of the things i think about when im contemplating the killers relationship to the Rhodens. They would have to be very controlled personality types. So in my mind I can't believe there was any rage. And if they were high they would likly be caught already. I can be pretty tough or some might say desensitized but if I were to be interrogated I would crack. I couldn't handle the pressure.

That case couldn't be more different from the Rhoden case. That was drugged up butchery the Rhoden's was a well planned execution. It takes no skill to just murder but a lot of skill to murder AND get away with it.

These are some of the things i think about when im contemplating the killers relationship to the Rhodens. They would have to be very controlled personality types. So in my mind I can't believe there was any rage. And if they were high they would likly be caught already. I can be pretty tough or some might say desensitized but if I were to be interrogated I would crack. I couldn't handle the pressure.
Some people sizzle on the inside and simmer on the outside!

If it were one home then I could see that. But, a high person with a vendetta, going to four places and, as they said, being diligent in covering their tracks, I just don't see it. I don't think a superhigh person would have that ability.

this was good discussion! you all brought up great points, thank you!

Yeah, i guess i believe it would need some pre-planning, especially with more than one site involved. and yes the aftermath - the questioning and the funerals and whatnot would be so difficult. though i guess less difficult if there is a personality disorder involved.

i think that after reading about more ridiculous crimes performed by "ordinary" folks, i believe that on the spectrum from superhigh to professional, the killer/s might be closer to the superhigh side of the spectrum than i had previously thought.

and yes, ive been FB reading - and its hard to say if i think that the killer/s would be those who are very vocal about their proximity to the family or those who have absolutely nothing on their page about their connections or their grief. not sleuthing anyone, just interested. it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. i do hope that there is some good movement on this case. its terrible. and i am sure we would all be upset if the killers got away with it.

this was good discussion! you all brought up great points, thank you!

Yeah, i guess i believe it would need some pre-planning, especially with more than one site involved. and yes the aftermath - the questioning and the funerals and whatnot would be so difficult. though i guess less difficult if there is a personality disorder involved.

i think that after reading about more ridiculous crimes performed by "ordinary" folks, i believe that on the spectrum from superhigh to professional, the killer/s might be closer to the superhigh side of the spectrum than i had previously thought.

and yes, ive been FB reading - and its hard to say if i think that the killer/s would be those who are very vocal about their proximity to the family or those who have absolutely nothing on their page about their connections or their grief. not sleuthing anyone, just interested. it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. i do hope that there is some good movement on this case. its terrible. and i am sure we would all be upset if the killers got away with it.

OT: Your avatar makes me smile every time I see it.

Anything cat tugs at my heartstrings! I have three.

Did some checking late last nite, no updates. Glad we don't have to wait for PCSD to buy us lunch, we'd all be in the Hosp being treated for malnutrition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member