OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Exactly! It's called something, idk the technical term, when you withhold information. They probably know who did it and who has information about it!

I'm not a lawyer but maybe the term you are looking for is obstructing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A gun case with glass doors in unlikely in a trailer. More suitable as a display case for fancy sport shooting guns in the home of a wealthy individual.

Just had a thought...there was discussion a while back that several of the family members were employed by BBR and there was mention that there didn't seem to be enough work required. Has anyone thought about money laundering? Who owns BBR? and maybe I am out of line for mentioning this. If so, I apologize.

That's my primary theory---that most of the family members killed were involved, whether knowingly or unknowingly, in a major money laundering/racketeering enterprise and became a liability to those heading the operation somehow. The others were killed because they were either in the wrong place at the wrong time or because they had (or were suspected of having) information that could implicate those responsible.

The reasoning behind my theory:
Several family members were involved in NUMEROUS activities that are often indicative of money laundering---

illegal gambling (cockfighting, drag racing)

the buying, selling, and more notably, trading of salvage cars

cash intensive businesses (contracting work like building storage sheds, excavating, construction work, etc.)

buying/selling/distribution of illegal drugs

PLUS, the business license for the trading company (that DR referenced in many of her FB postings) is registered to a PO box owned by the same man who owns the campground where Chris SR was employed. In addition, a quick online search of the PO box connects several other businesses, as well. They aren't all located in OH; some are based in Kentucky, Atlanta, or Ft Lauderdale and include bars/restaurants, construction companies, real estate companies, and medical supply companies.

Those are too many anomalies for me.

A gun case with glass doors in unlikely in a trailer. More suitable as a display case for fancy sport shooting guns in the home of a wealthy individual.
You can find them in second hand shops and pawn shops.

That's my primary theory---that most of the family members killed were involved, whether knowingly or unknowingly, in a major money laundering/racketeering enterprise and became a liability to those heading the operation somehow. The others were killed because they were either in the wrong place at the wrong time or because they had (or were suspected of having) information that could implicate those responsible.

Several family members were involved in NUMEROUS activities that are often indicative of money laundering---

cash intensive businesses (contracting work like building storage sheds, excavating, construction work, etc.)

PLUS, the business license for the trading company (that DR referenced in many of her FB postings) is registered to a PO box owned by the same man who owns the campground where Chris SR was employed. In addition, a quick online search of the PO box connects several other businesses, as well. They aren't all located in OH; some are based in Kentucky, Atlanta, or Ft Lauderdale and include bars/restaurants, construction companies, real estate companies, and medical supply companies.

I 100% agree!!!

Yep! Exactly! It's called something, idk the technical term, when you withhold information. They probably know who did it and who has information about it!

They might could be charged as an accessory. Kind of like someone who is just sitting in the backseat of a car, when a couple other folks in the car decide to rob a store, and drive off. Technically the person in the backseat didn't rob, nor hurt, anyone, nor even drive the car, however, they would be a "material witness" since they would know who did it. If they find out that that person was in the car and has kept mum, I think they can be jailed and would be considered an accessory, for not coming forward. IANAL so I'm just going on some info based on some personal knowledge.

When did drag racing come up? Don't recall hearing that the first time until a few days ago. There was demo derbies...

When did drag racing come up? Don't recall hearing that the first time until a few days ago. There was demo derbies...

That's what I meant... my bad. Either way, people often place bets on competitions of all forms.

Thanks for your research. Your information supports what I have said on here before. Too many illegal activities and too many people were either active in the family business or knew about it.

They might could be charged as an accessory. Kind of like someone who is just sitting in the backseat of a car, when a couple other folks in the car decide to rob a store, and drive off. Technically the person in the backseat didn't rob, nor hurt, anyone, nor even drive the car, however, they would be a "material witness" since they would know who did it. If they find out that that person was in the car and has kept mum, I think they can be jailed and would be considered an accessory, for not coming forward. IANAL so I'm just going on some info based on some personal knowledge.
I watch The First 48 on A&E. Many times, someone has been charged with murder even though they didn't do the shooting, etc., but because they were there when the murder took place.

I watch The First 48 on A&E. Many times, someone has been charged with murder even though they didn't do the shooting, etc., but because they were there when the murder took place.
That's what is happening in the Timmons murder case in Ross County. The shooter is being charged with murder (he shot an officer in NM as well), but his accomplice is going to be brought back to Ohio as well, not sure as yet exactly what they are charging him with but he is in majorly hot water.
So yes, anyone involved with the Pike County massacre should step up, charges might be worse if they don't.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

That's what is happening in the Timmons murder case in Ross County. The shooter is being charged with murder (he shot an officer in NM as well), but his accomplice is going to be brought back to Ohio as well, not sure as yet exactly what they are charging him with but he is in majorly hot water.
So yes, anyone involved with the Pike County massacre should step up, charges might be worse if they don't.

I'm sure everybody is familiar with Dog the Bounty Hunter. He was in prison in the mid to late 70's for accessory to murder. He didn't have a gun, was with the guy who killed another man, and was convicted because he ran.

It could be someone who even heard something but didn't take the situation seriously, prior to the murder, but by not telling, if they find out later, they're in hot water too. If they were there that night and hurt no one but are scared, they can still be charged, b/c they didn't come forward. I'd be scared too but, at this point, I'd come forward, but ask for anonymity if at all possible.

Sometimes called "felony murder." Even if you weren't the person who killed someone, if it happened while a crime was being committed by you and someone else, then you can also be charged with murder.

I think the killer(s) are from the general area but not necessarily Pike County. I think some people know much more than they are telling LE. If it was cartel, the killers would have been in, done their business, out, and away from Pike County ASAP never to be heard from again. Also, I think if it was cartel, the babies would not have been spared. I grew up in south Florida during the 1970s, and the drug runners, etc, cartel were vicious and ruthless stone killers. The only logical conclusion that I can draw from this is that the killers are from and still in the area. I would be very hesitant about giving info due to the act that 8 people have already killed. If the killer(s) did it once, they could do it again to help their chances of not being caught. I am one of the people who believes LE knows who, but are delaying arrest maybe to include more people who were helpers in one way or another.

I think the killer(s) are from the general area but not necessarily Pike County. I think some people know much more than they are telling LE. If it was cartel, the killers would have been in, done their business, out, and away from Pike County ASAP never to be heard from again. Also, I think if it was cartel, the babies would not have been spared. I grew up in south Florida during the 1970s, and the drug runners, etc, cartel were vicious and ruthless stone killers. The only logical conclusion that I can draw from this is that the killers are from and still in the area. I would be very hesitant about giving info due to the act that 8 people have already killed. If the killer(s) did it once, they could do it again to help their chances of not being caught. I am one of the people who believes LE knows who, but are delaying arrest maybe to include more people who were helpers in one way or another.

I believe this also. If it were cartel related, this may never be solved simply because it's just another part of the job and they would be long gone leaving no trace. I think all these other shenanigans being brought to light is a direct result of this investigation. I'm leaning toward a narcing situation or even possibly a threat of some sort from the Rhodens. They probably had the upper hand in the situation so the perps did what they felt necessary. I've also wondered if CR1's trailer had some sort of safe room or vault installed. Something large enough that in order to move, they'd had to extract it from the roof? Is that possible in a mobile home?

I believe this also. If it were cartel related, this may never be solved simply because it's just another part of the job and they would be long gone leaving no trace. I think all these other shenanigans being brought to light is a direct result of this investigation. I'm leaning toward a narcing situation or even possibly a threat of some sort from the Rhodens. They probably had the upper hand in the situation so the perps did what they felt necessary. I've also wondered if CR1's trailer had some sort of safe room or vault installed. Something large enough that in order to move, they'd had to extract it from the roof? Is that possible in a mobile home?
I was surprised to learn that mobile homes could have basements. They do not have them where I live but neither do houses. In my area, a mobile home can be different heights above the ground depending on how it is installed to get it level. I guess a room of sorts could be built under a higher one and hidden by the bottom trim stuff. I don't think the murders were a robbery gone bad. Logically, if someone messed up robbing the first mobile home, he/she would not go to the other ones. I believe this was a planned extermination of an entire branch of the Rhoden family. I think GR was killed simply because he was there I still think KR's murder was one of opportunity by someone who learned early in the morning of the other murders and decided to rob KR and it would look like it was part of the mass killing.

I was surprised to learn that mobile homes could have basements. They do not have them where I live but neither do houses. In my area, a mobile home can be different heights above the ground depending on how it is installed to get it level. I guess a room of sorts could be built under a higher one and hidden by the bottom trim stuff. I don't think the murders were a robbery gone bad. Logically, if someone messed up robbing the first mobile home, he/she would not go to the other ones. I believe this was a planned extermination of an entire branch of the Rhoden family. I think GR was killed simply because he was there I still think KR's murder was one of opportunity by someone who learned early in the morning of the other murders and decided to rob KR and it would look like it was part of the mass killing.
That is an interesting theory. So you are thinking KR's killer was different than the others. I suppose anything is possible. That is something to think about!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member