OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
W/the exception of HHG and KR, all of the victims, at some point, had worked, or were working, for Big Bear Lake or a co-company (term?). TR talked to CR1 the night before the murders and said he'd see him at BBL the next day. So, TR even worked there. Could BBL possibly be where this is all tied together?

That's my best bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They seemed to attract, and thrive, on drama. DR maybe not as much but had adapted. They pushed someone too far and it's blown back on them this time. I don't think they ever realized it until it was too late. I'd guess that the assailant(s) almost lost control of the situation at CR1's that night.

I agree, IMO the "kids" are not teenagers but a little older with older person's helping. Egging it on, planning and finding someone who could kill. IMO there may have been 5 or 6 at the scene's of the crimes, but a lot more people knew about it. Both before and after. That's a small town, and small towns carry a lot of gossip. I sold a car once, and before I made it home, my neighbor knew about it and his family.

Does anyone have a screen shot or know what was in Chris Sr's trailer the Reader didn't want released but it was released in error ? ( I'm hearing it was on a invoice )

The only invoice issue I have seen regards a request for the invoices involving the removal,maintence and security of the trailers. One of the news stations requested the invoices but only provided the prices as Reader spoke to the prosecutor and they both felt info on the invoices would need to be redacted as they had an investigatory purpose.

http://www.athensmessenger.com/news...cle_032db3c3-e91e-58c7-b78d-f81296e92e4f.html

I guessed I must've missed it when we learned that HG's sister had packed a bag to stay over night but instead went home after work. So it turns out that three different family members were supposed to stay in three separate homes there that night but all changed their plans. Otherwise there could've been eleven victims instead of eight?

I wonder if it was because she wouldn't have had anywhere to sleep due to the last minute change which meant Frankie's son was spending the night on the couch.

Also I'm blanking on the third member who didn't show? Meranda,Kendra and who else?

I'm assuming that even though Slusher hasn't actually read the reports from the investigation, he has his sources inside the LE. And what he is saying is that the lack of evidence is evidence. Someone who knew how to clean up a crime scene is involved. That makes me think of a certain boyfriends father, I've mentioned him before. At this point revenge/hillbilly justice seems to be the most plausible motive, so we are looking at someone who believed themselves to be "better" than the Rhodens. MOO!!! :)

I wonder if it was because she wouldn't have had anywhere to sleep due to the last minute change which meant Frankie's son was spending the night on the couch.

Also I'm blanking on the third member who didn't show? Meranda,Kendra and who else?

Didn't the cousin who found KR say that he was supposed to stay and work on cars the next day? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I agree there might not have been room for her sister to stay.

Didn't the cousin who found KR say that he was supposed to stay and work on cars the next day? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I agree there might not have been room for her sister to stay.

Yes, Donald S was to stay at KR's.

Yes thats the one i saw too but i have been hearing talk that a invoice was released that had something on it from Chris Sr's trailer on it that by accident was not redacted off the invoice before it was release to the public. But of course surprise surprise no one can seem to find it if in fact it does exist it was probably taken off the internet so fast it would make your head spin !

The only invoice issue I have seen regards a request for the invoices involving the removal,maintence and security of the trailers. One of the news stations requested the invoices but only provided the prices as Reader spoke to the prosecutor and they both felt info on the invoices would need to be redacted as they had an investigatory purpose.

http://www.athensmessenger.com/news...cle_032db3c3-e91e-58c7-b78d-f81296e92e4f.html

DS was the other.
"Stone said he was due to have spent the previous evening with his cousin and slept overnight there adding: 'If I had, I would have been victim number nine. I feel lucky about that and to be alive today.'"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

I also think it's tied to Big Bear lake but that's JMO.

I'm not 100% sold that it is BBL, but the owner has their fingers in a lot of pies that seem to connect to CR1 or DR. That may not mean anything at all but they seemed pretty tight w/the family to hear it from the Rhoden side. But, when you hear from RW on the BBL side, it's; CR1 often helped out w/carpentry and excavation and he (CR1)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]was a nice guy, and his kids would come too, mostly to visit, sometimes. All those years of working for them, and their brother TR still works there I guess, and that was it? They only employ around nine or so people. I'd thought they'd have known him a bit better, or maybe they were distancing themselves.

They seemed to attract, and thrive, on drama. DR maybe not as much but had adapted. They pushed someone too far and it's blown back on them this time. I don't think they ever realized it until it was too late. I'd guess that the assailant(s) almost lost control of the situation at CR1's that night.

Very possible the Rhodens thought a situation was "taken care of" but the other people thought otherwise... The only other motive I think fits is money. Someone thought there was a buch of cash to be had...

Could the three year old be a witness? I honestly hope he/she slept peacefully through the killings.

In response to question regarding what was on invoice the Sheriff didn't want to be released. Someone mentioned bedbug treatment.

Was unable to show original post.

I guessed I must've missed it when we learned that HG's sister had packed a bag to stay over night but instead went home after work. So it turns out that three different family members were supposed to stay in three separate homes there that night but all changed their plans. Otherwise there could've been eleven victims instead of eight?

I've given this a lot of thought! They very well could've been victims 9, 10 and 11 or it could've deterred the plans that night all together. Had an extra car been at each of the homes, the perps might not have gone through with it. Also, I have to wonder about nursing schedules. Is it possible the perps knew these routines so well that would know the feeding schedules? With a 4-5 day old, no! Which leads me to believe in HR's case, they might have somehow been watching and maybe had to wait.

I've given this a lot of thought! They very well could've been victims 9, 10 and 11 or it could've deterred the plans that night all together. Had an extra car been at each of the homes, the perps might not have gone through with it. Also, I have to wonder about nursing schedules. Is it possible the perps knew these routines so well that would know the feeding schedules? With a 4-5 day old, no! Which leads me to believe in HR's case, they might have somehow been watching and maybe had to wait.

Unless they just lucked out? Because DR worked overtime so she didn't get home until later than would have been expected (midnight, iirc). HR's ex left at 10:30 pm, and so did FR's ex and HHG's sister drove past FR's at some point, and DS went home from KR's. Then DR got home near midnight. TR talked to CR1 that night also. I wonder what times HHG's sister and DS were going past/ leaving for home. :thinking: That's lots of people out and about on a work night. I swear, I'm getting old. I don't leave the house after my shoes come off unless it's just a have to case.

So now there is a motive, but it's not any of the 20 or so things we have already discussed, nothing I come up with seems to make much sense at all! There's been so many theories, I think my brain is fried.

The last article said Reader didn't know the motive, but didn't think it was drugs. I don't understand how he could know it's not drugs, if he doesn't know the motive! He's also claiming it's not cartel, as is the DEA, but how would they know that if they didn't know who it was?
Question. Is RAC's boyfriends/ husband in a biker gang?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member