OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was two of the mothers of his three children who contacted authorities after the murders. This per an interview with the man who was questioned by police who is now in jail. He said the women did it to get the $25,000 reward and because they were also mad at him.

I'm not sure if I can post a link to this. This individual's name has come out during the investigation and the link is for an ABC affiliate. If it is ok to post the link, I'll be happy to do it.

7 months and we are no closer to knowing the truth than we were on day one. They all had issues with people that could have been the reason behind the murders. I am interested in our recently arrested friend. I had all but forgotten about him until someone mentioned him recently.

What would have been his motive? How could he have killed all of them when it was verified that he was at work and at home that night?

He was apprehended because the two women alerted authorities he was a possible suspect. As for the reason LE were questioning him - he was a friend of a young man who made facebook threats against CR, Jr. a few days before the murders. I just found that from an old news article online as I was curious, too.

It is my understanding that he was detained and questioned before LE was able to confirm where he was on the night of the murders.

Since he was on probation, and of course every time he gets picked up is a violation, his P.O. might have been the one who said no bond.

I still don't get the NB. The inmate list is updated in real time, the docket only during office hours.

I still see "no bond" on the inmate list. I tried to copy and paste it here (just to prove to myself I'm not nuts), but it didn't work.

I still see "no bond" on the inmate list. I tried to copy and paste it here (just to prove to myself I'm not nuts), but it didn't work.
That's what I see also.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I see others with NB on the inmate list and dockets that show bond, so it's obviously something in the courts prosedures I'm unaware of.

I see others with NB on the inmate list and dockets that show bond, so it's obviously something in the courts prosedures I'm unaware of.
I looked up one who the site says is in there, w/NB, and the other link reflects that they were given bond, have already plead out, and were released, almost a month ago. That site may be "real time" as they come in to the jail, but I don't think it is accurate, in "real time", in any other way.

I see "NO BOND" for IJ but $15,000 listed for CG. Could there be some confusion about the "WHO" that is being discussed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see "NO BOND" for IJ but $15,000 listed for CG. Could there be some confusion about the "WHO" that is being discussed?

IJ The CG listed is not HG's brother.

IJ The CG listed is not HG's brother.

Ahhh... Gotcha! Thanks for that info though because I was assuming it was. And, well... we all know where assumptions can lead. [emoji12]

Might be. I was referring to IJ and reading back a few pages that is where the conversation started.

Tks. I hadn't seen it either. From your link:

Authorities investigating the slayings of eight members of a rural Ohio family have completed their work with dozens of cars, trucks and farming equipment towed from the homicide scenes last spring, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said Tuesday.
DeWine said all of the vehicles will be returned to various family members through Pike County Probate Court procedures. However, authorities will continue to store the crime scenes – three trailers and a camper that were also towed from the site – at a nearby warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member