OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, BJ is the younger sister. Other than hear anything about BJ and Dana's relationship with K, I've only heard about all the tension between K and her husband's family. Haven't even heard her side of the family Manleys or Rhodens say word one about her.

I had understood that there was tension amongst the three.

The sister I am referring to did have custody of the child and lost it to "people down the road." Makes me wonder if Dana was trying to get custody or a reporter in the reason K lost custody of her grandchild. Comparing the pictures of the homes and clothing of the two sisters and said grandchildren are quite startling. The story of the dead body in the truck that she and her husband supposedly had a part in keeps running through my head.

Yeah, a suspicious death on your property would make state welfare workers nervous!

Why would she have brought her son over there that night then. Why not just have him home without the possibility of getting harmed?

Maybe she knew he wouldn't be harmed because she knew who was going to kill them. We have only her word telling us when he was left there. He could have been taken there after the murders for all we know.

According to BJM whoever killed FR and HG closed the bedroom door so B couldn't get in there. They also locked the front door.

Kind of looks like the killers didn't want B to see anything. That shows an inordinate amount of compassion, care and affection for B, especially in view of the fact that they just killed 8 of his relatives in cold blood. Don't you think?

Also he could have been left there so people wouldn't think she had anything to do with it. As in "Oh look, she wasn't involved, she left her kid there. She wouldn't have did that if she was involved." type of thing.

One other thing. RR was left in the bedroom with FR and HG. According to BJM he was covered with blood. Doesn't look like they had the same compassion, care and affection for him that they had for B. Maybe because his mother was dead while B's was still alive.

There was most likely more than one killer, and, these murders had been planned for a long time and were executions. I just cannot see 8 people being murdered for a child custody case, especially when here there are 2 separate children involved, and people that were killed that would have no connection in this regard. Besides, they really don't stand to inherit much of anything; I have heard (but not confirmed) that none of the victims had any life insurance policies.

There were also two separate mothers for FR's two children involved. One dead and one very much alive.

I do think that the assailant(s) had to have had some type of assistance from a family member(s), possibly unbeknownst to the family member(s) at the time. I can see a child custody dispute playing a roll in this if someone felt custody of their child was going to be challenged, and they possibly felt powerless, in fighting an entire family, to retain custody.

Then why would they kill Ken Rhoden and scatter money on his dead body? None of these people is wealthy and such a gesture makes no sense in a child custody case. KR would not be involved in a child custody battle related to the Manleys or other Rhodens.

Then why would they kill Ken Rhoden and scatter money on his dead body? None of these people is wealthy and such a gesture makes no sense in a child custody case. KR would not be involved in a child custody battle related to the Manleys or other Rhodens.

In that scenario, I can only see KR being killed b/c he saw something earlier and GR was just there. I think "someone" took money from KR's trailer and staged that scene rather than let LE possibly get the money or other family. Why not? Good ole KR would rather them have it than some stranger. Right? Just a guess. I'm not altogether sold it was about custody but I'm not altogether sold it wasn't.

Has the money scattered at KR's feet/ body been verified by a reputable source? The DailyMail UK doesn't count. DS may have said it but I am not sure I consider that reputable either. KR has always seemed an outlier.

Has the money scattered at KR's feet/ body been verified by a reputable source? The DailyMail UK doesn't count. DS may have said it but I am not sure I consider that reputable either. KR has always seemed an outlier.

I don't know about the money being scattered, but I do agree that KR has always seemed to be an outlier.

The longer this case goes unsolved, the more I believe that these people were murdered because they knew something, saw something, or heard something. I feel they were killed so they wouldn't or couldn't talk and that brings KR in (to me) as he may have also known, heard, saw whatever it was that the others knew, or it was suspected by the murderer (s) that he knew.

IMO these crimes were "staged" they wanted that entire adult family dead. Maybe KR was part of the staging and maybe he wasn't. These people seemed very "close" to each other Chris Sr confided in Dana and Kenneth. The kids confided in each other so pretty much they "knew" what was going on in each other's lives. I'm not saying they shared every little detail of their lives with each other, but if there was danger they would share that. Kenneth, Chris Sr, and Dana seemed concerned about something going on from what I've read.
Also, while your talking about the Manley sister's, let's not forget that Rebecca Clay Allen is related to Kathy Manley Clay. Remember the road rage incident? I also read that she was worried about custody of her son being lost again.

I would think that with Kenny, Chris, and Gary all being single, and related, people in general who knew them might automatically think their lives were probably pretty much an open book to each other.

The sister I am referring to did have custody of the child and lost it to "people down the road." Makes me wonder if Dana was trying to get custody or a reporter in the reason K lost custody of her grandchild. Comparing the pictures of the homes and clothing of the two sisters and said grandchildren are quite startling. The story of the dead body in the truck that she and her husband supposedly had a part in keeps running through my head.

I think my brain might be in overload. What dead body in whose truck? Is there a link for this?
I have followed this from the get go, missed this somehow.

We have only DS's word for the money thing. Remember that LE refused to verify that. FR or CR1 may have confided in KR or more likely KR was the one who maybe saw the ex doing something to lose custody.

In that scenario, I can only see KR being killed b/c he saw something earlier and GR was just there. I think "someone" took money from KR's trailer and staged that scene rather than let LE possibly get the money or other family. Why not? Good ole KR would rather them have it than some stranger. Right? Just a guess. I'm not altogether sold it was about custody but I'm not altogether sold it wasn't.

I think you hit it right on.

LE refused to verify it when asked by media about it.

Ok so, early on we were told cartel, blah blah. Loads of pot. No large profitabilite marijuana grow, no cartel we are told, and murderer(s) seen to be local.
So. CRSr coughed up a $30k down payment to get DR set up in her mobile home and financed the other $30k. To any of us, that's a chunk of money. ��
I can see 2 or 3 thousand, setting here thinking where could he have gotten that kind of money...

We have only DS's word for the money thing. Remember that LE refused to verify that. FR or CR1 may have confided in KR or more likely KR was the one who maybe saw the ex doing something to lose custody.
I am not a believer of DS either. In this case, I think it was there because he stated that On TV...IF it had had not been there, LE would be all over him.
However, how the cash for there is anyone's guess. I do not particularly trust what DS says.

Ok so, early on we were told cartel, blah blah. Loads of pot. No large profitabilite marijuana grow, no cartel we are told, and murderer(s) seen to be local.
So. CRSr coughed up a $30k down payment to get DR set up in her mobile home and financed the other $30k. To any of us, that's a chunk of money. ��
I can see 2 or 3 thousand, setting here thinking where could he have gotten that kind of money...

I agree, $30,000 is a big chunk of change for most people. Wonder if LE has followed the money?

My theory has always been that Chris may have worked out a deal with the owners on Dana's property, and it shows $30,000.00 on paper for the benefit of the bank. Who is going to deny a home loan to somebody who has the place half played for when they walk into the bank? That type of thing is done probably on a daily basis across the country, especially with cars.
As far as the money supposedly at Kenny's feet, somebody could have cleaned out his billfold and dropped some of it on the way out.

Does anyone think LE will release a profile of the killer(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member