OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You raise a very valid point. How DID BJM know that child was there at the time. It's just odd.
I think someone very close to some of the family at the very least. Knew routines, work schedules an so on. Family helped without knowing. Close friend some thought, they had no clue what the person was capable of.
This waiting is frustrating to everyone I know. I am reminded daily of Reader saying they (LE) was only going to have one chance to prosecute and they was gonna get it right. I believe that. Most cases would be cold by now, this one is pretty active.

It's not just BJM calling for B, who wasn't supposed to be there, it's not just her calling for FR, who also wasn't supposed to be there, it is her NOT calling for HG. HG, the only adult, who should have been there, and the only person there who could open the door. Like I said, maybe it's just me, but if I just found two people murdered, a toddler is the last person I'd be screaming for, to open the door.

I think BJ probably saw Frankie's car, and called out for him, and heard the three year old talking once he heard her voice. Then, she asked him to let her in. Obviously, he was the one at the door, so she called out to him.

According to the autopsies, they all had some contents in their stomachs, of varying breakdown. IANA medical person, but, based on this:
it would seem their deaths occurred in the 2-6 hour range, after eating, based on the autopsy results.
http://www.scopemed.org/?mno=40697

I've seen a screengrab of the posts (shares) that DR made a little before 1:00 am. DR's stomach contents had food fragments, CR2's had more food fragments than DR's, and HR's stomach contents had even more than CR2's and DR's combined. HR's contents were redacted, as were CR2's so I'm thinking that their stomach contents were identifiable, making their deaths within two hours after they ate.

All of the Rhodens had some type of stomach contents listed. If they were all in bed, except CR1 and GR, then I'm leaning toward sometime shortly after 1 a.m. based on DR's work and computer time, as a starting point, and, I don't think that all of the Rhodens were up at, or before, 3:00 a.m., and had something to eat, especially KR seeing as how he got up so very early every morning. KR may have been killed first, but if so, I think it is was much earlier. Just my thoughts based on the autopsies, and DR's & KR's work schedules.

Excellent post and very good points.

This piece had a few errors in it. BJM did not drive to FR's trailer either, for example. There is one thing that just keeps bugging me about BJM going over to FR & HG's trailer and it's where she calls for FR or B to open the door. Why? HG would have been the adult at home that day. FR would have already been at work (normally). B wasn't supposed to be there. I'd never think to call a toddler to open the door anyway, but that's just me, maybe I'm just odd, but I'd have called for HG or FR.

I keep coming back to that also. And the fact that she is the only one admitting to knowing where three of the keys to the homes were.Since her and DR had a strained relationship I am wondering if she knew where the key to DR's home was. Someone had to since JM went inside. There had to be a key since there was no forced entry (per KR and mom).

I keep coming back to that also. And the fact that she is the only one admitting to knowing where three of the keys to the homes were.Since her and DR had a strained relationship I am wondering if she knew where the key to DR's home was. Someone had to since JM went inside. There had to be a key since there was no forced entry (per KR and mom).
Interesting thought on the keys BJM would know about. Would not think she had DRs with them on the outs, but I can't see her with FR & HGs key either. They were young, I would think wanting more privacy, random whoopee time when you are young... Just saying. I have tried to find to no avail, does anyone recall how long BJM and DR had been at odds, and what it was about?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

This is TOTALLY just a feeling and thought that I have. I feel as though this was a crime committed by 1 person. Once established willingness to kill, the others would fall in line to protect the youths. The children themselves would give the affect of having more than one killer. They would be doing anything possible to protect them. Not to mention you and shoot 2 people at once in the head whilst asleep without any issue. So if you look at the numbers and the amount of locations it could be easily controlled by 1 person. I've seen other cases where 1 person has killed 6 people in 1 location all awake and aware because of this very scenario. By the time anyone knew something was wrong at least one person would be out of the way. The shock of the situation would also play into favor being as I fully believe this was IMO a family member. I believe that if it was more than 1 person it was 2, an older male and a younger male. A older male the younger looked up to. No way any grudge would be enough for many sane logical thinking people to take out so many people. You could convince a under matured slightly lower iq. 18-mid 20's age male to do this with you. If he looked up to you. Especially if related and depending on them for support.

It's not just BJM calling for B, who wasn't supposed to be there, it's not just her calling for FR, who also wasn't supposed to be there, it is her NOT calling for HG. HG, the only adult, who should have been there, and the only person there who could open the door. Like I said, maybe it's just me, but if I just found two people murdered, a toddler is the last person I'd be screaming for, to open the door.

Yes, but... If she were screaming for Frankie or Hanna to open the door and they didn't respond, she may very well have woken up B, who she then heard and began calling to, to open the door.

I think she saw the vehicle there and knew who was there, she had mentioned somewhere in either written article or a video on YouTube that she'd heard the toddler and had gotten let in that way cause no one was replying.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I think she saw the vehicle there and knew who was there, she had mentioned somewhere in either written article or a video on YouTube that she'd heard the toddler and had gotten let in that way cause no one was replying.

I have never read nor seen that. You wouldn't happen to have a link?

I just crammed the entire section start to finish in 3 days and watched all the videos and links I could I think it was a daily uk one, recall it having way more info than the rest did. I've crammed far too much to recall more specifically off the top, but I can poke around.

Checked for any updates last nite, but, as usual, there were none.

Checked for any updates last nite, but, as usual, there were none.
I search everyday, hoping for even a tidbit of new info, but must say LE, Reader, and Dewine are keeping their cards close to their chest.

I search everyday, hoping for even a tidbit of new info, but must say LE, Reader, and Dewine are keeping their cards close to their chest.

Yes they are, and with good reason.
:secret:Justice is coming.
Waiting is the hard part.....

No one deserved what those 8 people endured.
I feel especially saddened for remaining "true" family members, the holidays and their lives are forever changed. :heartbeat:

That's what I have been waiting on with this case, and the Lori Heimer case! We've been hoping for the right pieces of the puzzles to be found, and I know they're out there, somewhere.
I do now have conformation, (dang it), in Lori's case my #1 suspect has been cleared. In both cases, it has been so long I hope the suspects haven't relocated to Alaska!

Yes, but... If she were screaming for Frankie or Hanna to open the door and they didn't respond, she may very well have woken up B, who she then heard and began calling to, to open the door.

If that were what she said in her interview, then I'd think nothing of it, however, she described pretty much in detail what she did and said from the time she got to CR1's until she got to FR's and yelled for FR or B to open the door for Aunt BJM. The only thing she said she didn't remember was which of her friend(s) had followed her to FR's.

That's what I have been waiting on with this case, and the Lori Heimer case! We've been hoping for the right pieces of the puzzles to be found, and I know they're out there, somewhere.
I do now have conformation, (dang it), in Lori's case my #1 suspect has been cleared. In both cases, it has been so long I hope the suspects haven't relocated to Alaska!

Yes Loris case, wow. Figured sure they would have a POI for sure by now, so very sad.
This one...had there been one victim only the case would be cold. But we have 8.
Justice has not been swift here, but it IS coming.

I always have positive thoughts in the back of my mind concerning this case, it WILL be solved. But in the meantime, we still have two babies being kept away from all family members with no permanent home, and relatives hearts breaking over the eight murders, and top that off with two babies that seem to be used as pawns dangling over relatives heads. "Come forward with more info, and MAYBE we will give custody to somebody in the family". Certainly not a direct quote; quotation marks used for emphasis.

Yes this case is perplexing. At some point LE has to make the decision to move on the case tho. If it's become truly stagnant and they think they have evidence even if it's not the most strong case you have to bring what you have and try. I think they know or are extremely aware whom they think did it and have evidence but think they just want more to bring to a jury. You can't wait forever tho. They might escape justice from natural causes if they wait too long. No one likes a gamble but publicly labeling defendants can bring more tips too. Conundrum of the LE world :( I just want this family to find the peace they deserve. No matter the life decisions they've made the last minutes of life was pure hell, and in my mind knowing it was who it was made it that much worse.

Putting this together, we think it was recorded to a device nearby. We believe intruders took cameras. Said intruders knew CRSr AND KR pretty darn well to know where storage from cameras were. Who would know both of these fellows that well? Hmm.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

A lot of people have monitors where the recorders are set up so recorders would be easy to find...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro