OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many coincidences involved in these murders it boggles the mind. Adding up coincidences, self proclaimed " 9th victims", family dynamics, criminal activities, who was where, when they were there, who is related to who and who said what is overwhelming.

I think I am going to take a break and read the entire court docket and collective opinions of the Supreme Court Justices just to clear my brain after all this. Or maybe just listen to the presidential debates again. Can't be any more confusing than these murders. Lol.

BBM

:gaah:
:laughing:

I know many thought that the Rhoden Murders might be connected to the Newsome murders, for obvious reasons, but I had no idea Hannah Gilley and Kristina Newsome were friends! Isn't that a bit too much of a coincidence?

I had not heard that. Where did you hear this, or do you have a link? TIA

IMO, with no updates of any kind, this has become a cold case already. What happened to all the court cases that were pending? Where's the media, family, LE? Nothing but quiet. What's going on here?

I wonder if they had some kind of listening device to determine when everyone was asleep? Outside surveillance could tell them if room lights or lamps were turned off, but they might need some way of listening. I still think these were pros or people with advanced training and who had some high tech equipment to help them with surveillance. This likely wasn't their first time. Multiple teams in different locations with the ability to communicate with each other. Scanner to listen for police.

I questioned hidden cameras inside the homes. Then you see them and know if they are in the bed asleep.

IMO, with no updates of any kind, this has become a cold case already. What happened to all the court cases that were pending? Where's the media, family, LE? Nothing but quiet. What's going on here?

I think the media will do a piece either this weekend, or on the date of the anniversary (which is just before Christmas, even more sad).

I think the media will do a piece either this weekend, or on the date of the anniversary (which is just before Christmas, even more sad).

Yes, very sad. Been watching "Homicide for the Holidays." Christmas Carnage in Carnation caught my attention because so many family members murdered including children.

I

Assuming the murders were to send a message, to whom? Was someone, Chris or Gary maybe, not supposed to be there and not meant to die? If trying to send a message to Chris Sr, killing the other victims would definitely have gotten a message to him. Who was "collateral damage?" We know there were 4 people that were planning to be there and weren't but was one of them not meant to be there that night?

There have been three large drug busts in the last few weeks. One was Meth and one was marijuana, both from California, then this one:
http://www.whio.com/news/bond-for-suspects-large-clark-drug-bust/MSbJxyVOT3AZx7B1hOJUZI/

And Ross was one of the 4 counties involved in today's bust.

Investigators from the Clark, Ross, Highland and Clinton County Sheriff’s Offices collaborated for several months on a drug investigation which led to a narcotics search warrant being served at two residences on Larkspur Drive inside the Brookside Mobile Home Park.

http://wdtn.com/2016/12/14/4-people-arrested-in-clark-county-in-multi-agency-drug-bust/

Yes, very sad. Been watching "Homicide for the Holidays." Christmas Carnage in Carnation caught my attention because so many family members murdered including children.

I

.bbm
Now I'm going to have to go and look that up.

After reading the Salina paper today, reminded me of the big possibility the killers could have relocated. A man was arrested in Wichita, wanted for murder in Florida.

Assuming the murders were to send a message, to whom? Was someone, Chris or Gary maybe, not supposed to be there and not meant to die? If trying to send a message to Chris Sr, killing the other victims would definitely have gotten a message to him. Who was "collateral damage?" We know there were 4 people that were planning to be there and weren't but was one of them not meant to be there that night?

They all had BBL in common. Even one or two of the living family members had worked there.
I think that Gary was collateral
Maybe one of the others who were planning to spend the night there, WAS supposed to be there. Wonder who those four people told, that they were going to spend the night, with the family members who were killed? Maybe they missed one.
Could it be that it was a message? It's possible. Maybe the message was to other family, associates, or, maybe it was personal. I think it was personal. I wonder if they'd mentioned to anyone about someone coming over more often or, that they'd noticed a vehicle driving around more frequently late at night (checking routines)?

I can think of one person, who has moved to attend nursing school.

Before I check out the above mentioned website, two questions. This site has stories of more than one case at a time? Also, I have this new RCA tablet. I need to clear out my memory. I have done this once before, and I'm sure it just deleted the google chrome, and not affected my programs, other than I had to sign back into WS. The only thing I can find is clear data, stating it could wipe out downloads and apps. Then, under settings, there are things that tell me they are in place and on so I don't lose anything important, like my Yahoo mail. Is this the button I need to push? There is also a button that says clear cashe, which I did, and chrome stayed the same. HELP!

Far as nursing homes go, in Southern Ohio you don't have many options. Ohio University Chillicothe literally picks and chooses who they accept, LONG wait list. Only other one close is in Portsmouth,Shawnee State. The last track I had on them was yeah, decent school and all but SUPER pricey per credit hour.
Plus, gas money and your time on the road, I would move too.

Before I check out the above mentioned website, two questions. This site has stories of more than one case at a time? Also, I have this new RCA tablet. I need to clear out my memory. I have done this once before, and I'm sure it just deleted the google chrome, and not affected my programs, other than I had to sign back into WS. The only thing I can find is clear data, stating it could wipe out downloads and apps. Then, under settings, there are things that tell me they are in place and on so I don't lose anything important, like my Yahoo mail. Is this the button I need to push? There is also a button that says clear cashe, which I did, and chrome stayed the same. HELP!

I have no clue on these tablets. I dread the day if I have to do this one, its all I use, everything's here. Good luck!

Yes, but the link was the direct link to the Christmas Carnage in Carnation. I would not press any button to wipe out anything. Skip the show. It was a sister who lived on the property. There is a link for tech help here at Websleuths, but I cannot remember the name of the folder where I stashed it.

Season 1 | AIRED: Dec 3 8/7c | 32 days left

The holiday season screeches to a halt when six members of the Anderson family are discovered to have been gunned down in their home. Detectives work closely with family friends to track down the shocking murderer. Episode 102

http://www.oxygen.com/full-episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member