OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far as nursing homes go, in Southern Ohio you don't have many options. Ohio University Chillicothe literally picks and chooses who they accept, LONG wait list. Only other one close is in Portsmouth,Shawnee State. The last track I had on them was yeah, decent school and all but SUPER pricey per credit hour.
Plus, gas money and your time on the road, I would move too.

I don't know if we're thinking of the same person, but, if we are, I think she may still be in Waverly. I'd thought maybe she was attending school at CTC as a N.A. I could very well be wrong though. KR?

Oh darn, I did not mean nursing homes, I meant nursing schools. So so sorry, I just did see that. My eyes don't work as good as they used to, how embarrassing.
One school I wanted to add is Pickaway Ross CTC. They offer LPN only. Pike County has a vocational school as well, it has a lot of students also, but I am not familiar with what adult oriented classes they offer.
I honestly don't know wfhere K is at or doing. You may be right.

Oh darn, I did not mean nursing homes, I meant nursing schools. So so sorry, I just did see that. My eyes don't work as good as they used to, how embarrassing.
One school I wanted to add is Pickaway Ross CTC. They offer LPN only. Pike County has a vocational school as well, it has a lot of students also, but I am not familiar with what adult oriented classes they offer.
I honestly don't know wfhere K is at or doing. You may be right.

Oh, that's okay, I figured out what you meant about the nursing homes/schools, but, were you talking about a different person who left town to go to RN school? I'm just curious.

Yes, she's going to school for her LPN.

I knew I'd read that she was going to nursing school but the only one I saw listed in Pike County was N.A. at the CTC. I thought maybe she'd moved away closer to school. I sure wish they'd arrest someone before Christmas. :sigh:

Not sure who else might be going for their LPN in this cast of characters? Hard to keep up with so many.
A Christmas arrest would be lovely !!! But, I honesty think they are not ready. Things... Need to be rock solid. That's a tall ladder to climb. I am not a lawyer or judge, but can you imagine what it would take to prosecute 8 crimes? With BCI and Attorney General on board might simplify things, but such a small town the county seat is. And when they do make arrests, the media will be ruthless.
I heard Ross County, to Pikes North, was talking of expanding their jail size.
It would be nice if Charlie would give us a Christmas update! It's been awhile. We all need a few sugar plums to think about.

Yes, Kendra is going to school to get her LPN. She is the person who has moved. Probably easiernto study away from the area of the murders. And I am certain it would get awfully expensive driving back and forth everyday.

Hi All. I haven't posted in a while. Thanks to mod for reactivating my account.

There is a familiar name in the Pike County jail with a charge for obstructing justice. Was he a neighbor of KR? Same person?

Any of his acquaintances in jail too? For theft?

*http://wp2.pikecosheriff.com/?page_id=893

How is he related to someone very close to victims? See obituary.

*http://www.rogerwdavisfuneralhome.com/notices/Rhoden-Family

I must be blind. This is the first time I've seen CH listed as HR loving boyfriend.

Sorry, I can't answer your question. I probably could if my brain was working properly today.

I must be blind. This is the first time I've seen CH listed as HR loving boyfriend.

Sorry, I can't answer your question. I probably could if my brain was working properly today.

It's because you are not looking at the right CH.

There is a familiar name in the Pike County jail with a charge for obstructing justice. Was he a neighbor of KR? Same person?

I have also been keeping an eye on those 2. The two in jail. The obstruction of justice one is associated with rhodens on facebook. The theft one is even associated to IJ and the one in for obstruction of justice. One (theft) has a girlfriend with a name that is familiar from all the odd topix poems (which I know is a ridiculous site but whatever her name is interesting). Looks like we've been paying attention to the same two cats!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There is a Hatfield and a Rigsby both listed on jail roster. Which one, or both?

There is a Hatfield and a Rigsby both listed on jail roster. Which one, or both?
Hatfield. I haven't looked into Rigsby.

BH is listed in KR'S obit as his sidekick. He was also a close friend of FR as per FR'S Facebook. A private graduation party was even held for them plus another FR cousin. You can find a track of this event on the internet.

BH father is C.a.H according to online records. He is listed as having lived on Left Fork Road, Rarden.

I suspect the same CH is in jail although we can't be sure just with the name. He was probably arrested for other offenses. I do find interesting it happens after Reader's comment on family, friends and neighbors

Interesting find here. The RSP is a 4th degree Felony in this case, meaning the dollar amount must be considerable (I think over $1500) as opposed to a Misdemeanor RSP. Also had a gun in the car? So I'm thinking this was a traffic stop & arrest? With a wild animal in the car though? Strange.

That obstruction charge could be anything -- including trying to flee or avoid arrest -- or maybe even the hindering of an ongoing murder investigation....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Although do we know for sure if it is MH sr or MH jr ?

AG could be connected too

No clue about a Sr. Or Jr. I do find it interesting H charged of mishandling a firearm in a vehicle.

Yes. Although do we know for sure if it is MH sr or MH jr ?

AG could be connected too
Jr's girlfriends posts indicate he is the one incarcerated. Jr. Is friends with both CH and IJ.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member