OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember that Bobbi jo said there was blood all over in the living room drag marks (blood) to the back room and that it looked like he had the chit beat out of him. It would seem that the suspect would be wounded as well, busted up hands/knuckles, and even a black eye. I wonder if the rhoden that was beat also showed signs on his hands that he fought back. Jmo

I remember way back when autopsies were done, thinking the Cincinnati coroner not sure, maybe not, I can't remember! Anyway, it was said Dana fought the attacker(s), has perps blood/skin under her nails and they (coroner) had removed nails for dna. No clue how many nails.
I feel so bad on so many levels.
Imagine the horror that went on. We don't know who was killed in any order. These family members watched loved ones murdered. I can't imagine. Then surviving family, lives changed forever. All because someone thought they had the right to do it. Makes me so dang mad.

Well
GR lived with KR? Then lived at the trailer the same time KR lived at the yellow house? Then moved to the LF address? Hmmm. That connects GR closely with CR1 and KR. Could that be the reason KR was included in the group? Ky, Tx, Oh, and Ca. Tx and Ca. has easy access to and from Mexico. But LE said this wasn't about drugs. But could it have been about GR getting off drugs?To the point he was no longer acting as a courier for cartels? Geez I am going down the rabbit hole again. Help!
Yes he did, also BH LIVED with him awhile also..... KR was way too trusting....

I have a somewhat random question ask the group. I personally do not trust polygraph tests, I am very nervous on a calm day. They say results less accurate if one is nervous. Where do the rest of you stand with polygraph tests?
If you had to give DNA to LE in this case, would you take or refuse a polygraph?

I didn't know that about Dana, (that she showed signs of fighting back). Was it reported whether Dana's place showed signs of a window as entry point?

I have a somewhat random question ask the group. I personally do not trust polygraph tests, I am very nervous on a calm day. They say results less accurate if one is nervous. Where do the rest of you stand with polygraph tests?
If you had to give DNA to LE in this case, would you take or refuse a polygraph?

Even on Dr. Phil they say a test was compromised by person being tested for being anxious or nervous. They can
tell if the results will be accurate. Are they allowed to lie to the suspect about the results? Same for DNA. It can be contaminated or mixed up. Again, are they allowed to lie to the suspect about the results? I know they are allowed
to lie in interrogations to get answers they want...

(It's not allowed in Norwegian courts, Supreme Court decided in 1999 that it was too invasive.)
Apparently different testing formats have different accuracy, but many of them have more than 90% accuracy, and I think that's quite high. They are now developing a "suit" that can read your body language, it's believed to be in use within ten years. Scary and fascinating. :)

I don't remember hearing anything about Dana fighting back, or nails being removed, etc. Was that MSM sourced or SM rumor?

I remember way back when autopsies were done, thinking the Cincinnati coroner not sure, maybe not, I can't remember! Anyway, it was said Dana fought the attacker(s), has perps blood/skin under her nails and they (coroner) had removed nails for dna. No clue how many nails.
I feel so bad on so many levels.
Imagine the horror that went on. We don't know who was killed in any order. These family members watched loved ones murdered. I can't imagine. Then surviving family, lives changed forever. All because someone thought they had the right to do it. Makes me so dang mad.

It says DR's hands were covered with brown paper bags. The fingernails are short and clean.
No mention of anything under fingernail or any being removed...

As far as polygraphs are concerned, I'm not certain they are admissible in court but it sure gives LE a clue as to where to focus an investigation. I never heard before that DR had fought with her attacker, it would be interesting to know for sure.

GR lived with KR? Then lived at the trailer the same time KR lived at the yellow house? Then moved to the LF address? Hmmm. That connects GR closely with CR1 and KR. Could that be the reason KR was included in the group? Ky, Tx, Oh, and Ca. Tx and Ca. has easy access to and from Mexico. But LE said this wasn't about drugs. But could it have been about GR getting off drugs?To the point he was no longer acting as a courier for cartels? Geez I am going down the rabbit hole again. Help!

I don't know for sure that GR lived w/KR but he was listed as living at the same address as KR, and SR.

I don't trust them. Certain people can pass them and be guilty as all get out. It's been proven. I'd not really want to take one.

I didn't know that about Dana, (that she showed signs of fighting back). Was it reported whether Dana's place showed signs of a window as entry point?

I recall talk of open windows, at her place...two I believe. There has been so many articles, its so hard remember.

As far as polygraph... Iirc they are not admissable in court, as they should not be. I know ppl that have had to have them pre-employement and for different security clearance's, (including myself) most time takes a yr to obtain. Someone i know after 30 yrs at (cough) could not pass, they lied about their address, they brought in a retired (74yr) polygragher to pass them . With that said... No i don't trust them. Jmo

I don't remember hearing anything about Dana fighting back, or nails being removed, etc. Was that MSM sourced or SM rumor?

It was MSM..
So many papers and TV stations. Hard to remember. I do remember someone was upset about it getting released and it got quashed. Don't think they wanted it out.
What am I saying, they don't want anything out.

As far as polygraphs are concerned, I'm not certain they are admissible in court but it sure gives LE a clue as to where to focus an investigation. I never heard before that DR had fought with her attacker, it would be interesting to know for sure.

You are right---polygraph results aren't admissible in court because they don't pass the scientific reliability requirements. LE only uses them to gauge the response to a specific set of questions to determine if there may be other areas of interest that need further investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not. I have a severe anxiety disorder. I also know that any words can be twisted and that not all LE will represent your statements honestly. (Not all!) But enough of a risk that I personally would not.

It has been said that Gary lived with Chris from day one. Gary's dad also stated Gary and Chris were very closeand Gary lived with Chris. Brandon stayed with Frankie and family for several weeks. Maybe when Gary returned to Ohio, he stayed with Kenny for a while, using the same mailing address, IDK. Kenny's place may have just been too small for two people, and he moved in with Chris. Donald and Kenny were close, however it hasn't been said they ever shared a place.
I don't recall hearing about Dana struggling with her attackers, or that any DNA was obtained from her nails. All of the victims hands were bagged to check for gun shot residue and DNA. I haven't ever heard any foreign material was obtained from anyone's nails. However, I do remember Frankie's nails were cut extra short, and that raised a red flag with me. It seems to me that if he had cut a couple of nails really short that can happen, but not with all of them. He worked with his hands at his job, and it would be really uncomfortable to have all of his nails too short.

It has been said that Gary lived with Chris from day one. Gary's dad also stated Gary and Chris were very closeand Gary lived with Chris. Brandon stayed with Frankie and family for several weeks. Maybe when Gary returned to Ohio, he stayed with Kenny for a while, using the same mailing address, IDK. Kenny's place may have just been too small for two people, and he moved in with Chris. Donald and Kenny were close, however it hasn't been said they ever shared a place.
I don't recall hearing about Dana struggling with her attackers, or that any DNA was obtained from her nails. All of the victims hands were bagged to check for gun shot residue and DNA. I haven't ever heard any foreign material was obtained from anyone's nails. However, I do remember Frankie's nails were cut extra short, and that raised a red flag with me. It seems to me that if he had cut a couple of nails really short that can happen, but not with all of them. He worked with his hands at his job, and it would be really uncomfortable to have all of his nails too short.

Has it been mentioned where DR and kids lived before 3/22/16? I'm guessing if she lived with CR1 or the house that FR and HG lived, GR was probably somewhere else.

I don't remember if it has been mentioned before where she lived prior to moving in her new place or not. Maybe if you checked one of her FB or Twitter or others, she might have said something on there.

I recall talk of open windows, at her place...two I believe. There has been so many articles, its so hard remember.

This is just me, but I think the open windows were staging. I think that assailant(s) were either let in, or had keys. Personally, I think that they had keys. How much quieter can you break into a place but to have keys to the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove