OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Reader! Time to put your foot down. Hope it helps anyway. Someone knows something, whether it be someone in town, or some wife/girlfriend in another city who suspects her husband is involved. Someone knows.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Go Reader! Time to put your foot down. Hope it helps anyway. Someone knows something, whether it be someone in town, or some wife/girlfriend in another city who suspects her husband is involved. Someone knows.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I agree. Even though Dewine said something a month ago about coming forward, I appreciate the fact Reader stated he knows individuals have been misleading. I think that adds a level of pressure to anyone that has been less than honest.

This makes me lean even more toward personal revenge, hillbilly justice, or a big ole hate filled, eff u to this family.

"We are not investigating anyone for criminal activity that they feel may incriminate themselves in speaking with them in an effort to solve eight murders. We are not interested in any other criminal activity of those with information in regard to the murder investigation. We are trying to find killers," said Reader.

"Come forward, be truthful, or we will be coming to arrest and charge anyone who is obstructing any officials investigating this horrific crime, including family, friends, and neighbors of the victims, if necessary. We can prove that some have lied or misled investigators.

http://m.newswatchman.com/spotlight/article_5e9a1390-2fe6-50b8-ae2e-ba251d5b58f8.html?mode=jqm

This makes me lean even more toward personal revenge, hillbilly justice, or a big ole hate filled, eff u to this family.

"We are not investigating anyone for criminal activity that they feel may incriminate themselves in speaking with them in an effort to solve eight murders. We are not interested in any other criminal activity of those with information in regard to the murder investigation. We are trying to find killers," said Reader.

"Come forward, be truthful, or we will be coming to arrest and charge anyone who is obstructing any officials investigating this horrific crime, including family, friends, and neighbors of the victims, if necessary. We can prove that some have lied or misled investigators.

http://m.newswatchman.com/spotlight/article_5e9a1390-2fe6-50b8-ae2e-ba251d5b58f8.html?mode=jqm
I want to say the election slowed him sadly. Having said that...I think it is safe to say LE knows a bunch...
Sounds as though craps gonna fly and it's close to home.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I had thought Dana and kids could have been living in Frankie's house, and his family lived with Chris til she moved. But, its just a thought. I also have wondered if there could have been another MH on the property, and Chris could have sold it and used the money for part of the down payment on her new home.
But, IIRC, Leonard has two homes on his property, and she and the kids might have been living there. I believe, maybe James and April may be living there now.

I thought DR and kids lived at the farm with the pond near where KR lived...

Dudly, as I stated earlier, I was just suggesting a few ideas where she might have lived. Not for certain.
Eve, I've had some issues with my tablet for a few days, bout drives me crazy! I finally signed completely out of Websleuths, then brought up the first page and scrolled all the way down and clicked on view full site, and then signed back in. That did seem to help, although I have to enlarge every page in order for it to look like it did before. Ever since WS did their maintenance on upgrading the site, I've had more trouble than ever! Hope this helps.

It's the dogs. LE has come to the same conclusion as lots here. The dogs knew the shooter. Jmo

It's the dogs. LE has come to the same conclusion as lots here. The dogs knew the shooter. Jmo

I agree! Looking at KR camper, mainly thinking that DS had to restrain dog ��, or dogs, can't remember. No way is a stranger going to walk in that camper without alerting pitt and KR, shoot him in the head in a loft bed. Sorry I do not know the technical term for that bed.

First time poster, so please forgive if this not attached to the comment I intended. (This website is kinda complicated!) Anyhow, regarding KR's dog Brownie.... Wouldn't she have ran out of trailor when DS first opened the door, when he found KR? Is he saying he had to restrain for LE because she was in the trailor or just outside the trailor?

I think Brownie was inside. At least that's the way it seemed when Donald was talking about her.

I think Brownie was inside. At least that's the way it seemed when Donald was talking about her.

Now that I think about it, does that mean DS left Brownie INSIDE the trailer after seeing KR had been shot? Seems weird if he left her inside with the body

first time poster, so please forgive if this not attached to the comment i intended. (this website is kinda complicated!) anyhow, regarding kr's dog brownie.... Wouldn't she have ran out of trailor when ds first opened the door, when he found kr? Is he saying he had to restrain for le because she was in the trailor or just outside the trailor?

welcome

Now that I think about it, does that mean DS left Brownie INSIDE the trailer after seeing KR had been shot? Seems weird if he left her inside with the body

Maybe the dog refused to leave her owner's body? I would think she would have been highly agitated by the murder.

Thank you. It's a little intimidating to ask you guys questions cause I haven't followed so closely, but KR situation seems the odd man out and so I've kinda started there. I read it as though DS meant dog was still inside too. Then I think even the most loyal dog would want to go potty by 1:30 in the afternoon and would have ran outdoors! And really, would you leave and shut the dog in again until LE got there?

Thank you. It's a little intimidating to ask you guys questions cause I haven't followed so closely, but KR situation seems the odd man out and so I've kinda started there. I read it as though DS meant dog was still inside too. Then I think even the most loyal dog would want to go potty by 1:30 in the afternoon and would have ran outdoors! And really, would you leave and shut the dog in again until LE got there?

Welcome to Websleuths. Did anyone warn you how addictive it can be???

Interesting question regarding the pit that DS had to control to allow LE to do their job. I wonder if possibly the door was still open and the pit was outside but "guarding" the door?

First time poster, so please forgive if this not attached to the comment I intended. (This website is kinda complicated!) Anyhow, regarding KR's dog Brownie.... Wouldn't she have ran out of trailor when DS first opened the door, when he found KR? Is he saying he had to restrain for LE because she was in the trailor or just outside the trailor?

:welcome:

:welcome:
omg this is my fourth attempt to reply and ask another question. I am definitely going back to just following. Ha! One last thing regarding 'crime of opportunity.' If other murders weren't discovered until close to 8am, and KR was an early-riser at 5:30am, then person with opportunity would have to have heard before he woke up right? If they heard at 8am and rushed over to check on him, how would they get him back in his bed? I really thought this crime of opportunity right of the bat, but now I can't make it work unless i am missing something.

"All this stuff that's on the news I just found my cousin with a gunshot wound," Stone told a 911 dispatcher, reports USA Today. "I just went in and was hollering for him, checked in to see if he was all right, and I looked up and he had a gunshot wound."

Stone said he was supposed to spend that night with his cousin at his house.
"If I had, I would have been victim number nine," he told the Daily Mail. "I feel lucky about that and to be alive today."

"When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them," Stone explained. "They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...ot-head-he-slept-his-cousin-was-one-who-found

I guess we'll never know if the killers came around before dogs were let in the house for the nite and given food with tranquilizers in order to come back and not have to worry about dealing with them when the murders took place By the time the murders took place, and the discovery was made, they sleeping med could have worn off, and LE didn't have a reason to have blood samples drawn to test for drugs. I think it would just be dumb luck if killers picked up animal hair and it could be traced to one of the Rhoden animals. Especially after so much time has passed.
I did see a crime show once where a person was convicted of murder because there was a cat hair found on the victim, and belonged to the killers cat.

Killing 8 people in several different locations is most likely not a crime of opportunity; not to mention that these murders seemed to be executions...

omg this is my fourth attempt to reply and ask another question. I am definitely going back to just following. Ha! One last thing regarding 'crime of opportunity.' If other murders weren't discovered until close to 8am, and KR was an early-riser at 5:30am, then person with opportunity would have to have heard before he woke up right? If they heard at 8am and rushed over to check on him, how would they get him back in his bed? I really thought this crime of opportunity right of the bat, but now I can't make it work unless i am missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove