OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that an adult child, belonging to one of DR's siblings, is incarcerated in Adams County. It looks as if the individual is wearing a bullet proof vest. I found that a bit odd. Hope this post isn't against t.o.s.

It appears that an adult child, belonging to one of DR's siblings, is incarcerated in Adams County. It looks as if the individual is wearing a bullet proof vest. I found that a bit odd. Hope this post isn't against t.o.s.
Initials?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Does that usually include the women, too? I don't understand why the 3 females were killed. They all seemed to be mothers, I know DR worked too. I wonder what they did to deserve this.

Yes. It does.

Me too. IMO, the answer can't be far from him. I often read that KR is the odd man. I really don't see it that way. KR is family like all the others and probably shared some friends too with CR and FR.

He stands out. He's not part of CR1's nuclear family. Neither was GR, but I think he was possibly killed only b/c he was living there at the trailer. They went out of their way to get KR.

Don't they use those vests when they have someone in suicide watch? Thinking... the face eater in Florida, yes he had one! Was on suicide watch. I suppose they do similar things in Ohio.
Anyway, this board has been busy!

I am local (Pike County).
Reader is a man not quite like anyone else I have met, politically. He's sincere. He has gained the trust of many in the county, I believe that number is growing.

The roosters. That's the way they are raised, folks raise all sorts of critters and twice a year near Lucasville they take their chickens or whatever, and buy sell and trade to this thing called a swap meet. You can find a while big variety of things there, it's big. And chickens, roosters, whatever there are plenty.
Reader said killers he felt, lived within a 20 mile radius, of Waverly or crime scenes I don't know.
I believe him.
The media took the cartel word and scared half of Ohio to death.
LE has it narrowed down. Reader had said some had been less than forthcoming. Yep. He's been sworn in, holidays are past. Whomever knows best get in there and talk, he knows who the less than honest have been. He WILL be out with handcuffs and folks will be arrested. Don't forget BCI and the Attorney General are in this too.

Trader days. That's what the event in Lucasville is called. They have it twice a year.

Does that usually include the women, too? I don't understand why the 3 females were killed. They all seemed to be mothers, I know DR worked too. I wonder what they did to deserve this.

Yep sadly it does, and younger ones too. If you ever get a chance to watch the true account of the Hatfields and McCoys, it's based on the true story. It's a very sad show.

Rumors can point them to someone but w/o evidence, all the rumors in the world aren't going to help them. They need facts.
The facts come from the investigative focus. Once under focus, even astute criminals, usually start giving up facts. And if they don't, the police start looking for accomplices who will give up facts.

Then factor in that the local LE have probably lived in that part of rural Appalachia their entire lives. They know the people and what rumors pointing towards a local killer(s) / in area motives are more probable and which ones are going way out on a limb. In short, my guess is that they would find a suspect to focus on pretty fast.

But... so far there has evidently not been a focus on a local person. I think this supports a non local perpetrator(s).

Hillbilly justice still happens in Appalachia.

I am sure it does. But, modern day Hillbilly feuds that lead to the deaths of eight people seem to be very, very rare.

He stands out. He's not part of CR1's nuclear family. Neither was GR, but I think he was possibly killed only b/c he was living there at the trailer. They went out of their way to get KR.

The fact that he was only shot once is intriguing.

Agree. There are also avid hunters. They know how to be patient, and quiet. With the world at our fingertips through a simple Google search, there is a lot a person can learn about covering their tracks too. This could have been in the planning for weeks, or maybe several months.

IIRC two of these killers had military experience. He and the others trained for a couple of months simulating urban warfare using his dad's trailer house to practice entering the house where the murders took place. Some of the killers had been on the property and in the house prior to the murder.

Click here: Pamela Laverne Long Turns Herself In for Questioning of Slain Florida Couple Case - ABC News

Two of the seven suspects, 35-year-old Leonard Gonzalez Jr., and 28-year-old Donnie Ray Stallworth, had military training, police say. Stallworth worked in the Air Force's elite Special Operations Command with an aircraft maintenance squadron and Gonzalez was a former soldier in the National Guard,The Associated Press reported.

Click here: Boy, 16, Among 7 Arrested in Mysterious Murder of Florida Couple - ABC News

Since the murders last week, police have repeatedly characterized the suspects' operation as having "military precision."
Today, Morgan confirmed that some of the individuals in custody do have a history of military service.
"We have info that indicates there was a good amount of practice that was involved," said Morgan. "It was very a well-planned and well-executed operation."

Click here: Billings Children Detail Parents' Execution-Style Murder - ABC News

Police have repeatedly said that robbery was the prime motive for the deadly crime that was executed with "military precision." A single safe was taken from the home during the robbery and was later revealed to hold only some jewelry, children's medication and family documents.

Click here: Murders of Byrd and Melanie Billings - Wikipedia

But... so far there has evidently not been a focus on a local person. I think this supports a non local perpetrator(s).

Totally agree. Don't know about you, Cryptic, but when I talk about non-local killers I'm not talking about a cartel. I'm thinking more regionally, such as KY or Detroit or maybe even Columbus or Cleveland. Who knows. While I think the hit may have been ordered from a local, I don't think the actual gun men were local.

So what would LE consider deeper than drugs? Money? Inheritance? Land dispute?

I think organized crime. That's why I researched the chicken fighting thing because it is classified as a wide spread organized crime ring. The DHS also investigates when one of the rings are raided.

I think organized crime. That's why I researched the chicken fighting thing because it is classified as a wide spread organized crime ring. The DHS also investigates when one of the rings are raided.

Cockfighting didn't become a felony in Ohio until last month, which is really shameful but also probably means people from all over the place were coming here to do it before then. But so far I haven't seen much evidence that they were actually engaging in this.

The facts come from the investigative focus. Once under focus, even astute criminals, usually start giving up facts. And if they don't, the police start looking for accomplices who will give up facts.

Then factor in that the local LE have probably lived in that part of rural Appalachia their entire lives. They know the people and what rumors pointing towards a local killer(s) / in area motives are more probable and which ones are going way out on a limb. In short, my guess is that they would find a suspect to focus on pretty fast.

I'm tending to go w/Reader. I'm not sure if he's a born and raised resident, but he has lived in Pike County for many years. He seems to think it's local, and has come to the conclusion that even family have lied during their interviews with him. I think he's got some idea but, he needs for folks to tell the truth, but as he said, no one wants to be #9 or #10. He has also made it public that he knows that folks he's interviewed, multiple times, have been untruthful. I just feel, as a long time resident, that he has a handle on this. Also, when folks do search out hit men, they usually end up with a couple of guys like the ones in the Sievers case. Not professional hit men. Just someone willing to kill for money.

Yep sadly it does, and younger ones too. If you ever get a chance to watch the true account of the Hatfields and McCoys, it's based on the true story. It's a very sad show.
Are the Hatfield's and McCoy's in that area descendants of the original fueding Hatfield's and McCoy's?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I have a ginormous list, but still get confused. This person is DR's, sibling's, s/o (maybe).

Its been 9 months of nothing, I just don't see where he has any ace up his sleeve at this point.

Don't they use those vests when they have someone in suicide watch? Thinking... the face eater in Florida, yes he had one! Was on suicide watch. I suppose they do similar things in Ohio.
Anyway, this board has been busy!

I am local (Pike County).
Reader is a man not quite like anyone else I have met, politically. He's sincere. He has gained the trust of many in the county, I believe that number is growing.

The roosters. That's the way they are raised, folks raise all sorts of critters and twice a year near Lucasville they take their chickens or whatever, and buy sell and trade to this thing called a swap meet. You can find a while big variety of things there, it's big. And chickens, roosters, whatever there are plenty.
Reader said killers he felt, lived within a 20 mile radius, of Waverly or crime scenes I don't know.
I believe him.
The media took the cartel word and scared half of Ohio to death.
LE has it narrowed down. Reader had said some had been less than forthcoming. Yep. He's been sworn in, holidays are past. Whomever knows best get in there and talk, he knows who the less than honest have been. He WILL be out with handcuffs and folks will be arrested. Don't forget BCI and the Attorney General are in this too.

To solve this case, you need to shy away from the bizarre (bed bugs and *advertiser censored* fighting cartels that don't exist), and refocus on the basics.

1. Who would want them dead? (money?)

2. Who would gain from having them dead?

3. Who had a grudge.

No such this as a *advertiser censored* fighting cartel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove