OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaillant took great care in ensuring people were in bed. Somehow CR1 was not and that's why he suffered a little more imo.

That tells me the assailants were probably more focused on another victim who was in bed. CR1 was where the plan fell apart

Yeah, I think their plan almost fell apart at CR1's. CR1 could have even walked in on them, struggled, but, was basically hit with stopping shots to the torso and then shot in the head, at the end, like all of the others. All were shot in the head. All were in their beds, or in CR1's and GR's case, drug to a bedroom. It may be a stretch but it kind of appears that whoever planned this, wanted it done a certain way, (head shots) and in their beds. They just would have had even more trouble picking the deceased up, and putting them into their beds, than they did dragging their bodies into the room. Dead weight, blood everywhere, and time running out.

AUTOPSY

We need an opinion from a doctor.

Several victims have "congested and purple thyroid" and "mild pulmonary edema".

1) normal for gunshot death?
2) flu or family disease?
3) gas / chemical?

IANADr but, I'd venture a guess that most were smokers. I think that both of those, especially the latter, can be a result of smoking. Just a guess from being around smokers, and watching them struggle in their latter years.

Could well be. Sure would like to have full reports. I honestly don't see how releasing those would jeopardize the case.

Their not backing down in court either. The news stations are trying to get them to release it under the freedom of information act and the AG office isn't backing down.

I don't understand what is redacted that would be so telling. Possibly could hint towards time of death? Maybe the order in which they were killed? What else do you think we could learn if and when these full autopsy reports are released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IANADr but, I'd venture a guess that most were smokers. I think that both of those, especially the latter, can be a result of smoking. Just a guess from being around smokers, and watching them struggle in their latter years.

Good guess. Strange though that CR1 and GR have ok thyroids. But others not. I am not a doctor so I wont speculate too much.

I just think it could be relevant.

Did I image it or was it said/reported early on that one was out of the home. It's as if the redacted is the place he was found? maybe. Glancing through all the others say found in their home. Unless I missed one. jmo

on the floor?
in the field?

CRJr was said to be found outside at one time then that was changed...

I'm a nurse, and I believe that is probably a chemical reaction that occurred after death.

I don't believe that this was LE. I am sure LE would have checked where their patrols were that morning. Almost 94 percent of mass murderers are done by males, with only 40 percent over 30 yoa. Motive is retaliatory based on rejection or failure. They do this to get some type of control over their life. They experience life time frustration, humiliation, and failure. Often unemployed, external blame, comes from a broken home, either by divorce or death of a parent, and may had a loss although it may seem small. He likes guns, weapons and violence, which may be real or fictional. History of substance abuse, depression, and other mental heath issues. Murder is centered around revenge fantasies. They plan, justify, and perfect their revenge, running the plan their head, which is long term and calculated. This gives them the sense of power and control. They have a low self image of themselves and lack of coping ability. Short term acute triggers are a loss of job, relationship, humiliation, financial issues, or bullying. This is the last straw mentality. He may be a loner, grandiose and obsessional traits, mental illness, or a sense of entitlements. I am sure that the person (s) that did this saw the children non-threatening or loves kids. I don't see the theory of family members killing other family members for the kids. I have a great suspension whom that might be.

I agree very much with you regarding mass murders in general. But I see here two fundamental differences with typical mass murders.

1) most mass murders end in suicide. Here the perps have a very good lie and have done this crime to survive. So some maturity in handling it. This is why I think a female is involved

2) multiple perps. Unusual. More like something we see in terrorism or ideological crimes

If we go by the Hazlett article, CR1 had a cover over him. We know that the other six victims were most likely found in their beds. We don't know if they had covers pulled over them. I've been thinking and reading and it seems that when someone commits a murder, and covers the deceased, it can mean that a close relationship existed between the killer and the deceased. They don't want to look at their crime. Also, killing folks in their beds, is a non-confrontational crime. It's a type of crime that is seen when an abuser is murdered, in their sleep, by the abused. The abused knows of no other way to fight back, fears the abuser, becomes desperate and kills their abuser(s), in their sleep. Non-confrontational cases are difficult cases to defend because there was no confrontation, or threat to the abused's life, at the time. Just some thoughts.

Their not backing down in court either. The news stations are trying to get them to release it under the freedom of information act and the AG office isn't backing down.

I don't understand what is redacted that would be so telling. Possibly could hint towards time of death? Maybe the order in which they were killed? What else do you think we could learn if and when these full autopsy reports are released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could learn if they had been sexually assaulted, if they were poisoned, or intoxicated, etc. Or if genitals had been mutilated. There were some awful rumors going around about a device used on them.

I wish the news stations would back down. I'm curious about the reports, but I don't want anything to jeopardize the case. Why do the news stations need this info released?

Put in the sentence, maybe someone can fill in the redacted.

https://www.scribd.com/document/325057695/Final-autopsy-report#fullscreen&from_embed

The decedent is a 20 year old white male found deceased (redacted) with gun shot wounds to the head.

It could be the word "nude", perhaps. It sounds as if Homeland Security came into the case due to the gambling, ie., cockfighting. My takeaway from the AR:

CRjr, 16yo, takes multiple shots in head at home. [Pg 3 AR]

CRsr, 40yo, is shot in multiple areas at home. The extremity wounds may be from him holding up his hand in self-defense posture. He was possibly shot in the back since wounds penetrated his vertebra.

CFR, 20yo, multiple gunshot wounds; tongue atraumatic.

DR, 37yof, gunshots to head and neck; found at home; interestingly, still had stomach contents [of tan fluid with white fragments].
The condition of her tongue is redacted.

GR,37yo, multiple gunshots to head; 6'1" 211 lbs; right thumb, 4th and 5th fingers are deformed with thickened nails; tongue is atraumatic.

HR, 19yof; multiple gunshots to head; found at home; she had nominal stomach contents but redacted; tattoos noted

KR, 44yo; took a single bullet to the head; thick, discolored nails; callouses on both knees on the interior side; very little stomach contents; tattoos

HG, 20yof; multiple gunshots to her head; found at home; long hair that curled on the ends; face, upper anterior torso, and extremities covered with dried blood; her bladder held a small amount of urine.

The killer murdered them at the best opportunity to get them all at once, while they were in bed asleep. The killer knew these people and were familiar with their homes. It was a horrific ambush on this family. What's the motive? Who benefitted? It is interesting that, with the nature of their businesses. they did not have any security set up anywhere. No alarms. No cameras. That seems odd.

https://www.scribd.com/document/325057695/Final-autopsy-report

There was a rumor early on that CRjr was running away and killed outside. However, it was only a rumor and I don't believe it was found to be true.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Things were moving so fast the day this happened. Numbers of victims charged, KR was not found as early as the rest, there was video (helicopter I suppose took it)... You could see what was said by media, and it did look like a body laying outside. Next thing you know, media pulled that info, and whatever it was was not there anymore so it became rumor.

They have really went out of their way keeping things hushed up, including not letting any photos out of bodies being removed from homes. They would have been totally covered, I always wondered why they wouldn't let that out. Some reason?! I have seen in other crime scene pictures where they bring the victim out to transport, they are covered...

It could be the word "nude", perhaps. It sounds as if Homeland Security came into the case due to the gambling, ie., cockfighting. My takeaway from the AR:

CRjr, 16yo, takes multiple shots in head at home. [Pg 3 AR]

CRsr, 40yo, is shot in multiple areas at home. The extremity wounds may be from him holding up his hand in self-defense posture. He was possibly shot in the back since wounds penetrated his vertebra.

CFR, 20yo, multiple gunshot wounds; tongue atraumatic.

DR, 37yof, gunshots to head and neck; found at home; interestingly, still had stomach contents [of tan fluid with white fragments].
The condition of her tongue is redacted.

GR,37yo, multiple gunshots to head; 6'1" 211 lbs; right thumb, 4th and 5th fingers are deformed with thickened nails; tongue is atraumatic.

HR, 19yof; multiple gunshots to head; found at home; she had nominal stomach contents but redacted; tattoos noted

KR, 44yo; took a single bullet to the head; thick, discolored nails; callouses on both knees on the interior side; very little stomach contents; tattoos

HG, 20yof; multiple gunshots to her head; found at home; long hair that curled on the ends; face, upper anterior torso, and extremities covered with dried blood; her bladder held a small amount of urine.

The killer murdered them at the best opportunity to get them all at once, while they were in bed asleep. The killer knew these people and were familiar with their homes. It was a horrific ambush on this family. What's the motive? Who benefitted? It is interesting that, with the nature of their businesses. they did not have any security set up anywhere. No alarms. No cameras. That seems odd.

https://www.scribd.com/document/325057695/Final-autopsy-report

Oh there WERE cameras yes...! But the perps took them apparently.

The reason why most mass murderers end in death is they know that the end is coming ie.. sound of sirens or they know that they are surrounded. But, if you use that profile then check some of the family on social media and see which one stands out.

The reason why most mass murderers end in death is they know that the end is coming ie.. sound of sirens or they know that they are surrounded. But, if you use that profile then check some of the family on social media and see which one stands out.

How long have you been posting on Websleuths ?

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/loca...-keep-public-safe-during-rhoden-investigation

As for the Rhoden case, the sheriff said the killer or killers are still out there. "But we are closer than ever to solving this. We have one chance to charge them and we are going to do it right."

It sounds like they are getting closer but can't charge yet

"At any given moment they could fall subject to the same tragedy, the same horrific crime that the Rhoden's fell to just for nothing other than doing their jobs, wearing that uniform and driving that cruiser," said Reader.

Reader said since the Rhoden investigation began he has gotten death threats.

"To say I have never received death threats would be an outright lie," said the sheriff. "We never know what we are going to be involved in, when we may be shot at."

Threat is alive

Dear posters, tlcya

This site, like any other site, is vulnerable to hoax of various types. I would recommend care when receiving and exchanging information. On the board, even more in private messages. Evaluate authenticity before doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez