OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see things they are accused of being involved in being responsible for anyone's death individually. Or even 3 people or something but all of them. Like FR has beef at the derby why go kill his uncle miles away and the rest of his family. I see to many casualties in to many locations for that angle. Roosters and/or/if dog fighting. Even the weed if it was CRsr and GR and KR or FR whatever combo and with FR HG just being a casualty. Or if CRsr lived with DR and the kids and they where casualties of being there. Or even if it was FR and CRjr as targets I don't think the rest of the casualties add up. I mean mothers nursing babies, new borns, just the manner you would have to be absolutely ruthless and pretty arrogant I might add to do something like this. Or completely enraged by what this family did/was doing. Though I find it hard for accomplices to be on the exact same page with any rage theories.

This is why one of my theories is that CR1 and his core family were the targets. Blood feud or mountain justice, for some reason. GR was killed b/c he was there ( or walked in on them) and KR was killed b/c he'd know too. Know, as in having damning evidence. Not just some rumor of he said , she said.

I

"In addition, the state fire marshal’s office helped in the investigation, and the Franklin County dive team came from Columbus to, among other things, run special cameras down into wells to look for evidence."

http://workplace.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/29/pike-county-lookback.html#

Can you find anything indicating the dive team focusing efforts in one or the other locations?

I

"In addition, the state fire marshal’s office helped in the investigation, and the Franklin County dive team came from Columbus to, among other things, run special cameras down into wells to look for evidence."

http://workplace.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/29/pike-county-lookback.html#

I wonder what they thought they would find.

Well my personal opinion has always been that CRsr was the main target.

I mean we know of known hit men who have said they won't do something like this (not in reference to the rodens). Im referencing mob rules. When it comes to rage and or a drug addict I pretty much rule out such a methodical manner we are lead to believe. Unless the rage theories are something that happened long ago or something that has been going on a long time and this was planned forever. It really seems professional to me. Like a crazy person or drug addict or even emotional attachment would just mess something up. 1 person 1 location maybe, 8 people 4 locations no way. A regular person can't just get away with that.

Again I don't know about a regular person family friends customer whatever keeping it that cool. I've seen It talked about before that killing up close and personal like this seems it is difficult for even people who've done it. So again one person maybe but the reps this was done seems like a lot for it not to be professional. Plus everyone has been hush this long.... that's not normal either.

I mean we know of known hit men who have said they won't do something like this (not in reference to the rodens). Im referencing mob rules. When it comes to rage and or a drug addict I pretty much rule out such a methodical manner we are lead to believe. Unless the rage theories are something that happened long ago or something that has been going on a long time and this was planned forever. It really seems professional to me. Like a crazy person or drug addict or even emotional attachment would just mess something up. 1 person 1 location maybe, 8 people 4 locations no way. A regular person can't just get away with that.

Again I don't know about a regular person family friends customer whatever keeping it that cool. I've seen It talked about before that killing up close and personal like this seems it is difficult for even people who've done it. So again one person maybe but the reps this was done seems like a lot for it not to be professional. Plus everyone has been hush this long.... that's not normal either.

I've said it a lot on here but one of my other theories is the "in cold blood" theory. Someone thought they had a ton of money, that they didn't have, and went house to house trying to find it, didn't and shot the folks at each home, and left that money at KR's in disgust. They planned it out and it had nothing to do with anything more than money.

Then again, this is a "hit man" scenario. I've loosely followed this case, from day one. There has never been a motive released. Weird.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kentucky-man-serve-life-prison-family-killing-45144127

It also seems odd of how surprised LE seems to be by all other criminal activities revealed by the killings. Like are these the most naive LEO of all time? You found 8 family members in 4 locations in the hills of Appalachia dead in their beds and didn't think it would open Pandora's box?

It also seems like whatever they were doing was happening someplace else. If they were selling a bunch of drugs local or doing anything on the scale LE seems to imply in that small of a place a lot of people would be saying a lot more. Even the family, the way they talked about it just seems quite. I wouldn't want to talk about it if I was family, but I don't think they avoided the weed or acted super weird. They all denied it or shrugged it off as small (as far as family). DS said 1 tray. KRs daughter denied seeing royalties from it. LM denied knowing anything. If 8 of my family members were dead and I knew they were growing weed I would either say what I knew and if I felt it had any thing to with their deaths. After all LE confirmed it and their dead so it doesn't matter. Maybe that's what LE means when they say people haven't been honest with them.

I never thought it was a big time drug operation because of the fact that most family denied knowledge of it.

Also in a big time operation there are pictures out the yazoo of them cutting down and hauling out the marijuana and burning it. Plus marijuana is not a small product like say pills. When you have a large operation of marijuana it would take a large secure place to store it until it was sold.

If it was in the garage as 1ofthefew stated, then it couldn't have been much. That garage is right on the road and reporters were crawling all over the place plus helicopters flying over in the first couple of weeks. Pictures would have surfaced of the crop. JMO

Here are my three theories, because I can't believe this could be pulled off by a hillbilly family member without leaving evidence:

1) Drug organization.
2) Related to the racial tensions CRjr had brought the family into, causing fights, Facebook threats, etc.
3) Family was under fire for recent restraining order issue and motorcycle gang executed them as retaliation.

I also am still wondering what in the heck ever happened to Billy Harper.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't think it was drugs. I don't think they were in it that big. Kendra R said KR had been in it for quite a while, years even, so why all of a sudden kill a whole family.

I am going with number 3, that court date was only one day before and that wasn't the first time DR was involved in trouble with that family.

This is why one of my theories is that CR1 and his core family were the targets. Blood feud or mountain justice, for some reason. GR was killed b/c he was there ( or walked in on them) and KR was killed b/c he'd know too. Know, as in having damning evidence. Not just some rumor of he said , she said.

I am leaning toward it being DR and her core family. But I agree with your theory of it being about revenge for some wrong.

If Dana, or any of the victims suffered with run-of-the-mouth-itis, that could open up a whole nother type can of worms...

May be that the dive team was there as bodies to assist with the ground search simply because of the sheer size and completity of the situation. went back and found the 1st presser and these notes from cujen81 RSBM

I think you guys are right there, they probably sent them as extras, there is a small creek on left fork but nothing to "dive" into, also a small well, but again, nothing major. Nor did anyone hear of any findings from them, but there is a lot of land/ woods to cover. also lots of back roads leading from one location to the others etc. (just a side note)

I would really like to know "what" started the planning of these murders? And how long ago the planning began. Who could hate 8 people enough to kill them? What could they possibly know or have done? Hey, I've been mad at a person before, but not enough to kill them. The murders wanted something stopped.
Ok, property is going to be tangled up in probate after or if they ever solve this.
Children will be with CPS until things are solved to, and it's going on a year.
No product grown this year, so no profit from that.
What was the gain? Except silence?
Wasn't there a heart shaped pond on one of the properties?

And welcome all new posters!

I can see things they are accused of being involved in being responsible for anyone's death individually. Or even 3 people or something but all of them. Like FR has beef at the derby why go kill his uncle miles away and the rest of his family. I see to many casualties in to many locations for that angle. Roosters and/or/if dog fighting. Even the weed if it was CRsr and GR and KR or FR whatever combo and with FR HG just being a casualty. Or if CRsr lived with DR and the kids and they where casualties of being there. Or even if it was FR and CRjr as targets I don't think the rest of the casualties add up. I mean mothers nursing babies, new borns, just the manner you would have to be absolutely ruthless and pretty arrogant I might add to do something like this. Or completely enraged by what this family did/was doing. Though I find it hard for accomplices to be on the exact same page with any rage theories.
Exactly! Who would be on the same page and share he same rage to carry out; 8 victims in 4 locations With babies on scene?! Facts are, CRsr and DR were married so they probably spoke to each other, and KR being the brother would probably know of any problems etc, same for FR being the son who lived next door, so things kind of narrow their self down to who the main target was,, the "why" is another story.. jmo

I never thought it was a big time drug operation because of the fact that most family denied knowledge of it.

Also in a big time operation there are pictures out the yazoo of them cutting down and hauling out the marijuana and burning it. Plus marijuana is not a small product like say pills. When you have a large operation of marijuana it would take a large secure place to store it until it was sold.

If it was in the garage as 1ofthefew stated, then it couldn't have been much. That garage is right on the road and reporters were crawling all over the place plus helicopters flying over in the first couple of weeks. Pictures would have surfaced of the crop. JMO

If it was small it would likely be able to be kept from family who rarely visited. If I were the friends/family who may have known? I'd have likely told reporters that I knew nothing too.

1othefew,

Welcome back. You said there are some theories based on bad information in our thread.

I don't want to spread bad information and you are welcome to correct any information I have posted.

You can also disagree on theories I posted if you feel the reasoning is without substance. I like to cover different angles to balance our discussion which often goes into drugs. They were also a family, more than dealers.

Also, I am open to comments on the form of my communication and line of thinking. If you think something is offensive, tell me. I am human
jk, it was nothing personal to you, i just read a few things that seemed off here and there from numerous posters, like questions about the lock on KR camper etc, when it was confirmed that he used a padlock (therefor if he was inside it would not be locked) and things about Bobbie who came to clean and discovered them, if she came to work for them (most people who are hired to clean a house are usually told where a spare key is) and would panic and worry about the direct family living closest to the victims she just discovered.. things like that. but im just trying to use logic and correct some little details as we go along is all.. I know we're all human nd entitled to our opinions. I like hearing all possible theories and try not to take offense to the small minded ones either (who put down "hillbillies" etc, i understand not everyone knows how things can be different in smaller towns) thank you for your input though and i hope to hear more of the better theories (mostly hope it will all be solved soon though, but until then it's good to get others opinions)

Didnt the articles state that they were "indoor" operations, therefore helicopters couldnt provide photos.. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling