OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone inform me if CRsr is HR's father.? Was she shot one time
while sleeping with her brother? (and the baby)...thants...

CR Sr. is HR's father. NO, she was not sleeping with her brother, just her baby....

So we have:

CRsr = 9
GR = 3
KR = 1
DR = 5
HHG = 5
HR = 2 (Rumors I heard)
FR = ?
CRjr = ? (from the article in Cincinnati Enq. LM says he was shot repeadly, that gives me the impression it was a lot)

If rumor of HR is true, that leaves 7 shots between FR and CRjr. If you go by most investigations, it seems CRsr, DR, and HHG were the main targets. What did these 3 people (that we know of) know or do that would lead to their death? CRsr was "covered up", who had remorse? There are so many more rumors floating around out there. But I will tell you this, I had "heard" about Dana and how many shots she had, I had " heard" about CRsr being covered up, so some of these "rumors" are true. Wish I knew which ones! To me, with just the things we do know, it screams "personal". JMO.
Also from reading that last article with Leonard. IMO, these people know how to work the "system" of low income people. They know a "deal" and how and where to get it in everything. They've been poor all their lives and have worked hard when they could. But now use their "wits" in survival in other area's. I don't personally know them and don't know if this is true, but from what I've read and "heard" about them; this is the conclusion I walk away with. No judging, just observance.
And I have a very strong "feeling" that they know what happened, why it happened and who did it. Apparently LE thinks this to, with constant questioning and polygraphs. Cars and vehicles have been released since late last year. That tells me that their having trouble identifying who they belong to. Titles should be easy to find, what's going on with that? Even if they don't have the "paper titles" shouldn't they (exceutors) be able to go to DMV with papers of proof, and have them "look up" car ownership by vin numbers?
Seems Tony R is getting the land ready to sell, who gets the profits of that? I remember in some article back, that Tony mentioned he was making the payments on Dana's land. I also have gotten the impression that probate is almost done. When my relative passed away, it only took about 8 months-1 year to be done with it. Hospital bills, other bills and any other property had to be paid off first (anything to do with the estate) then things were free and clear. Why is this probate taking so long?
My biggest point is, correct info (what little we the public get) comes out when things have already been done. That's what is very frustrating to me. Guess I'll just listen to the rumors and go from there. I also think that Reader wants to say more, but AG , etc is holding him back. I truly believe that the Task forces are involved (murder and drug), FBI, BCI and every crime agency in Ohio and surrounding states are involved in this investigation. All the "busts" tell me that. I think they have more busts coming in the future. Wouldn't any of us use all the "tips" they've been getting from this? For all we know, they have the suspects in jail already and are waiting for someone to talk and confirm what they already know, JMO's.

Has it been verified that CR Sr. was covered up? I thought that was found to not be true or rumor only....

I am currently reading the former FBI profiler John Douglas's book "The Anatomy of Motive." I would rather read the FBI profile of these killer(s) than I would the autopsies.

I am currently reading the former FBI profiler John Douglas's book "The Anatomy of Motive." I would rather read the FBI profile of these killer(s) than I would the autopsies.

Has reading the book given you any ideas that would help in trying to figure out the motive in these murders? Just curious. (I love reading that stuff too.)

CR Sr. is HR's father. NO, she was not sleeping with her brother, just her baby....
Correct. And it has never been released where CRJr was, in the home or outside where he perhaps tried to escape. That info for quashed real quick. "In their beds" it was said. If I hear gunshots and a ruckus, I am going to get up! I doubt all 3 were in bed. HR, yes with new baby and c-section to boot. Mom and brother we just dont know sadly.

Has it been verified that CR Sr. was covered up? I thought that was found to not be true or rumor only....
As far as I know it has not been verified. I have heard covered, not covered and wrapped in said blanket. I would like to hear if it has been verified somewhere. Earlier on we thought killers had moved and covered him and waiting on BJM.

Rumors 2 gunshots. She was in bed with newborn, back bedroom as I recall. She was the daughter of CRSr and DR.

Ray you usually don't make mistakes about things, spelling like me yes, so what are you trying to say?

I wondered when this was going to come up, thanks for posting!

It's unfortunate that the Rhoden case brought this to public light. That speaks a volume of its own, because apparently until now, LE statewide apparently could decide if an autopsy got released or not, and no one would be the wiser.
I am stepping away from the case, and looking at the law itself concerning release of autopsies, not any one in particular.
This law needs to be specific for the state for many cases which will sadly come. LE no where should be allowed to adjust laws to suit their wants at a given time. LE and attorneys and judges are sworn to uphold laws in their home state as they are written. I certainly don't want the defense team scoring a point or worse, getting any case dismissed because LE failed to follow the law. It's probably happened.

In a side note...considering this has came to a head over the Rhoden case, and DeWine putting up such a major argument not to release them... I am getting a queasy feeling there is something in at least one of those autopsies of something occurring to at least one victim they REALLY don't want out to the public. If it is gun shot wounds and nothing more why such a big fuss over it?

It was in the article Hazlett, Murder in the Foothills I think
Does that make it true?
I found that piece to be insulting to the Rhodens and everyone that lives around there.

I'm beginning to wonder if they were all drugged somehow. I'm sure there are ways this could be done without having direct physical contact. I'm wondering if there is some kind of agent in the form of gas that could've been released before the perps entered the homes. That would also explain why the dogs may not have reacted. This is something the toxicology reports might know. I'll be very surprised if even the Supreme Court releases those AR's. I feel there has to be something big in those reports they don't want anyone knowing.

I wondered when this was going to come up, thanks for posting!

It's unfortunate that the Rhoden case brought this to public light. That speaks a volume of its own, because apparently until now, LE statewide apparently could decide if an autopsy got released or not, and no one would be the wiser.
I am stepping away from the case, and looking at the law itself concerning release of autopsies, not any one in particular.
This law needs to be specific for the state for many cases which will sadly come. LE no where should be allowed to adjust laws to suit their wants at a given time. LE and attorneys and judges are sworn to uphold laws in their home state as they are written. I certainly don't want the defense team scoring a point or worse, getting any case dismissed because LE failed to follow the law. It's probably happened.

In a side note...considering this has came to a head over the Rhoden case, and DeWine putting up such a major argument not to release them... I am getting a queasy feeling there is something in at least one of those autopsies of something occurring to at least one victim they REALLY don't want out to the public. If it is gun shot wounds and nothing more why such a big fuss over it?

Why has virtually EVERYTHING been a big secret. No evidence of anything has been shown or released....

As far as I know it has not been verified. I have heard covered, not covered and wrapped in said blanket. I would like to hear if it has been verified somewhere. Earlier on we thought killers had moved and covered him and waiting on BJM.

It was in the K.Hale Hazlitt story. The writer quoted BJM.

I'm beginning to wonder if they were all drugged somehow. I'm sure there are ways this could be done without having direct physical contact. I'm wondering if there is some kind of agent in the form of gas that could've been released before the perps entered the homes. That would also explain why the dogs may not have reacted. This is something the toxicology reports might know. I'll be very surprised if even the Supreme Court releases those AR's. I feel there has to be something big in those reports they don't want anyone knowing.

Maybe, but not necessarily. It seems LE&AG are waiting for someone to talk. I truly believe there is a real possibility:
A) someone speaks and incriminates a second person or
B) someone makes a false confession to cover a second person.

In either case, it would be better to keep the AR secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie