OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if tire tracks were found at each seen? If so, do they all match?

Probably not... don't know much of everything.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off topic but also from similar area does anyone know if web-sleuths thread on this missing man? Found nothing in search
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Se...ng-man-in-Lawrence-County-Ohio-377203231.html
There is a facebook thread but i could never find a websleuths site. I continually check to see if he's been found. So far he has not that im aware of. From the beginning i wondered if his car was used to travel to the Rhodens. Like he was carjacked, disposed of, and car was used. I base this only on the dates the car was taken and the date it was found.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you!! Long story. I have been looking for this case. I am on a tablet (computer I get back this weekend).
BUT. I know we cannot say much on this but the timing of him coming up missing to the time the Rhoden massacre is beyond uncanny. Thought so then, still do.
This man's family needs help finding him and I would love to know if he is known by any of the remaining Rhoden/Gilley family. I do wonder if Reader would say if he thought there were a connection? He wouldn't have to say more, I would like to help the man's family.

Off topic but also from similar area does anyone know if web-sleuths thread on this missing man? Found nothing in search
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Se...ng-man-in-Lawrence-County-Ohio-377203231.html

I've seen this person mentioned elsewhere on the internet in connection with the Rhodens. He lived some distance away, over an hour's drive. Why do people think his case is connected? Was he friends or business associates with the Rhoden family? I haven't seen any connection so far. TIA

ETA: You can add his case to the Missing Persons section if you want. I didn't see one there for him.

Do we know if tire tracks were found at each seen? If so, do they all match?

Probably not... don't know much of everything.....

Good question. No, we don't know. Nothing about tire tracks has been made public.

As for earlier discussion about which doors were locked, following is the link to Donald Stone's interview where he states that Kenneth's padlock on the outside of his camper was unlocked. Doesn't say it was broken, just unlocked. He said KR usually locked it while he was gone, so DS entered assuming he was there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

It was in this interview that DS also said KR had "Brownie", his vicious pit bull. Like with the Manleys, it seems unlikely if DS was the killer that would mention this to LE. He would be incriminating himself as someone who went there frequently and knew the dog. JMO. Same would seem to apply if DS knew the killer and was protecting them. Not the kind of information one would share unless you're really dumb. Ditto for sharing with LE information about security cameras and locked doors. Usually, giving that kind of info to LE would be an effort to help them find the killers.

That said, I think DS has suspicions about who the killers are. If CR Sr. and KR were selling MJ, he might know who they were working with. JMO, he knows something he thinks is important, that's why he's so nervous. Probably knows he'll get killed, too, if they learn he has shared anything about them to LE.

Good question. No, we don't know. Nothing about tire tracks has been made public.

As for earlier discussion about which doors were locked, following is the link to Donald Stone's interview where he states that Kenneth's padlock on the outside of his camper was unlocked. Doesn't say it was broken, just unlocked. He said KR usually locked it while he was gone, so DS entered assuming he was there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

It was in this interview that DS also said KR had "Brownie", his vicious pit bull. Like with the Manleys, it seems unlikely if DS was the killer that would mention this to LE. He would be incriminating himself as someone who went there frequently and knew the dog. JMO. Same would seem to apply if DS knew the killer and was protecting them. Not the kind of information one would share unless you're really dumb. Ditto for sharing with LE information about security cameras and locked doors. Usually, giving that kind of info to LE would be an effort to help them find the killers.

That said, I think DS has suspicions about who the killers are. If CR Sr. and KR were selling MJ, he might know who they were working with. JMO, he knows something he thinks is important, that's why he's so nervous. Probably knows he'll get killed, too, if they learn he has shared anything about them to LE.

It was mentioned by 1ofthefew that KR's camper lock was broken.

LE would have seen how the dog reacted to DS though. He was the one who helped them when they came to the trailer. He'd already entered the trailer without getting attacked, and he held the dog so that they could enter, without getting attacked.

I wonder what they did with CR1's dogs while everyone began to arrive? It was never mentioned that those dogs had to be restrained. Only that they were laying in the recliners, on the front porch, when BJM pulled up. Just curious.

On a side note: I'd said in an earlier post that I'd not leave my door unlocked. I realized that I might, if I didn't know it was unlocked. I had company last night, and they stayed over. They had to leave early this a.m. I guess they didn't want to wake us when they left so they just got up and left. We didn't hear them leave, so we woke up to an unlocked house.

It was mentioned by 1ofthefew that KR's camper lock was broken.

LE would have seen how the dog reacted to DS though. He was the one who helped them when they came to the trailer. He'd already entered the trailer without getting attacked, and he held the dog so that they could enter, without getting attacked.

I wonder what they did with CR1's dogs while everyone began to arrive? It was never mentioned that those dogs had to be restrained. Only that they were laying in the recliners, on the front porch, when BJM pulled up. Just curious.

On a side note: I'd said in an earlier post that I'd not leave my door unlocked. I realized that I might, if I didn't know it was unlocked. I had company last night, and they stayed over. They had to leave early this a.m. I guess they didn't want to wake us when they left so they just got up and left. We didn't hear them leave, so we woke up to an unlocked house.

Yeah, my kids make fun of me for locking my doors at night, living in the nice peaceful suburbs. But you never know. Have never had a problem in the last 30 yrs., though. Probably the result of reading too much Websleuths! :scared: :crazy:

I am not finding a thread on Websleuths on Billy. Maybe a member can start one for him. How to start a missing person thread

Thanks, TLCYA! I have to take off for a while, but if anyone creates a thread for Billy, post a link here and we'll all make sure to comment and get it going. Poor guy's case didn't get as much coverage because of the timing with the Rhoden murders.

Yeah, my kids make fun of me for locking my doors at night, living in the nice peaceful suburbs. But you never know. Have never had a problem in the last 30 yrs., though. Probably the result of reading too much Websleuths! :scared: :crazy:

I live a few miles outside of a very small town, in the country. We've had folks steal stuff, off the farm, and at my family's home, over the years. There's odd cars that we see in the little pull-off sometimes (usually dropping off pups and kittens is my guess as they wander to my place sometimes) and we'll see the random person walking down the road. Our guest leaving, and the door getting left unlocked, made me think of how easy it would be for something like that to happen, on purpose. Also, I stay up really late, so I never thought that much about it, but when I've expected a guest, or one of the kids, to come in late in the night, I've left a door unlocked for them. I might be in bed, but awake. Maybe DR was expecting CR1 later, or didn't know that KR had cancelled her plans to stay, and left the door open. She may have been in bed, but awake, and on her laptop/tablet, when the assailant(s) walked right in.

Been away for a while and just wanted to look at different perspectives about the case.

1) Cartel is no way involved. They would have made a statement with the kids being kid also.

2) Not related to the case in Kentucky. Different motive and the person was arrested.

3) Wasn't drug related.

4) Wasn't a professional hired hit man. He would of had two shots at the most per victim.

5) I still go back and feel that this was personal and a family member(s). This was a familicide and this was very personal, very personal. This was a family member (cousin) that blamed all of his personal life on them because they were talking about his hit and miss relationships. I feel BR has something to do with this STRONG SUSPECT!

6) Finally, this had nothing to do with religion, debt owed, or anything of that nature. BR fits the profile of a mass murderer.

I tried to look at all angles but this is the strongest. JR also is a strong candidate. Turn yourself's in fellas.

Been away for a while and just wanted to look at different perspectives about the case.

1) Cartel is no way involved. They would have made a statement with the kids being kid also.

2) Not related to the case in Kentucky. Different motive and the person was arrested.

3) Wasn't drug related.

4) Wasn't a professional hired hit man. He would of had two shots at the most per victim.

5) I still go back and feel that this was personal and a family member(s). This was a familicide and this was very personal, very personal. This was a family member (cousin) that blamed all of his personal life on them because they were talking about his hit and miss relationships. I feel BR has something to do with this STRONG SUSPECT!

6) Finally, this had nothing to do with religion, debt owed, or anything of that nature. BR fits the profile of a mass murderer.

I tried to look at all angles but this is the strongest. JR also is a strong candidate. Turn yourself's in fellas.

I agree with the criminal profile leading to a bitter family member, but I'm not sure we (the public) have enough resources or evidence to narrow it down to an actual suspect. You've been saying BR for a while now based solely on some Facebook posts he made (I'm assuming) prior to April 22nd of 2016, but this is a big family with a lot of cousins that we don't even know about.

I wonder if one of the KY Rhoden's were jealous that CRsr took a liking to GR and that CRSr brought GR to Pike County to be a part of their business. This couldve made someone feel like they were left out. Wouldn't that fit the profile too?

3) Wasn't drug related.

I'm pretty much right there with ya on all six. I'm not 100% on the who/why, but I'm pretty close with you there. I'm thinking there may be a third, major player, too if those two are involved . I didn't see those guys at first, as being viable suspects, but after reading about the profiles of mass killers, and going back and researching more about the guys, I've changed my mind.

3) Wasn't drug related.

Well, that's the great thing about Websleuths. We're all entitled to our opinions. I'm still keeping my mind open on most of this.

I just went over the flyer and road signs that were put up before the anniversary. A couple of the little stories I found interesting. Dana's stood out most. Hi my name is Dana Lynn Rhoden.I was 37 yrs old when someone BROKE into my home and murderedme in the EARLY hrs Apr 22. I used caps as I am unsure how to bold.
Kenneth's read, WALKED into my trailer. I remember back at the beginning DeWine said 2 homes showed signs of forced entry,nothing else was said about it. At the time he said this he might not have known Kenneth's lock was broken, and thought of it as forced entry.

Hi. Could you describe for us please Kenneth Rhoden's photo on the poster?

3) Wasn't drug related.

I agree with 1 to 4. I tend to agree this was done by someone close to the victims.

I would not mention anyone specific. We do not have any proof. Be careful, there are human beings out there.

In particular I am not sure this was done by the usual profile of mass murderer, young male, .... this case could be very different.

I believe the motive is revenge, jealousy or hate. I would not rule out religion, it can be a factor in hate crimes.

I agree with 1 to 4. I tend to agree this was done by someone close to the victims.

I would not mention anyone specific. We do not have any proof. Be careful, there are human beings out there.

In particular I am not sure this was done by the usual profile of mass murderer, young male, .... this case could be very different.

I believe the motive is revenge, jealousy or hate. I would not rule out religion, it can be a factor in hate crimes.

To speak on the religion aspect. Revenge from that angle could open Pandora's box. HMR, newborn, paternity, blackmail. Pillar of the community.

To speak on the religion aspect. Revenge from that angle could open Pandora's box. HMR, newborn, paternity, blackmail. Pillar of the community.
I think that is just what the killers have done, opened a Pandora's Box although I don't think that was their intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member