OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away for a while and just wanted to look at different perspectives about the case.

1) Cartel is no way involved. They would have made a statement with the kids being kid also.

2) Not related to the case in Kentucky. Different motive and the person was arrested.

3) Wasn't drug related.

4) Wasn't a professional hired hit man. He would of had two shots at the most per victim.

5) I still go back and feel that this was personal and a family member(s). This was a familicide and this was very personal, very personal. This was a family member (cousin) that blamed all of his personal life on them because they were talking about his hit and miss relationships. I feel BR has something to do with this STRONG SUSPECT!

6) Finally, this had nothing to do with religion, debt owed, or anything of that nature. BR fits the profile of a mass murderer.

I tried to look at all angles but this is the strongest. JR also is a strong candidate. Turn yourself's in fellas.

I agree with most of this as well. However, I lean toward "extended" family.

When you state BR, are you referring to the son of KR? Or is it the one whose first name rhymes with lady? The initials confuse the snot out of me!

Also, I was just reading some posts elsewhere discussing DNA. My crazy brain... can you imagine if this case is solved not due to DNA from the killer(s) but DNA from an animal??? I.E. pet hair that got transferred from the killer to the crime scene.

To speak on the religion aspect. Revenge from that angle could open Pandora's box. HMR, newborn, paternity, blackmail. Pillar of the community.

I don't want to open the pandora's box. I just want to keep an open mind.

Very generally speaking, hate crimes are motivated by discrimination about race, gender, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.

Related to this is retaliation to hateful bullying which in itself may not be classified as a hate crime.

I don't know the motive, therefore I would not exclude any of the above.

We tend to simplify this case because "this guy fits a profile" or "drugs are a big problem in the county"

I want to expand your imagination on what crime can be. Here below is a case involving:

- children and paternity issues
- executions by multiple perps
- 20 years of crime history
- silence in the community
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38526255

In a case like this one, law enforcement would be acting with the same secrecy. In particular, they would mitigate the risk of false confession.

I am not saying this is what happened. I am just saying this case could be different from what we imagine.* Consider TOS in your response.

We tend to simplify this case because "this guy fits a profile" or "drugs are a big problem in the county"

I want to expand your imagination on what crime can be. Here below is a case involving:

- children and paternity issues
- executions by multiple perps
- 20 years of crime history
- silence in the community
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38526255

In a case like this one, law enforcement would be acting with the same secrecy. In particular, they would mitigate the risk of false confession.

I am not saying this is what happened. I am just saying this case could be different from what we imagine.* Consider TOS in your response.

Absolutely. I looked at your list, thinking all of this applies to this case, then saw that this list is in regards to the link you posted. I tend to look past the obvious.

Absolutely. I looked at your list, thinking all of this applies to this case, then saw that this list is in regards to the link you posted. I tend to look past the obvious.

BBM.
I'm missing it completely. Can you elaborate w/o breaking TOS?

My theory is based on very, very little. It goes back to a video interview with LM. He was asked if he knew or what he thought was the motive or something similar to that question. He rambled out a couple of things quickly and one of them was child custody. That has been stuck in my head since. I'm pretty sure that video is still available. It's the one where he was interviewed in the church.

My theory is based on very, very little. It goes back to a video interview with LM. He was asked if he knew or what he thought was the motive or something similar to that question. He rambled out a couple of things quickly and one of them was child custody. That has been stuck in my head since. I'm pretty sure that video is still available. It's the one where he was interviewed in the church.
It does still make sense based on the 2 children not returned to families for some odd reason.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh, okay. I can see that. One of the children is playing in my head too as one of my theories, but not so much w/custody being the primary reason. I thought you meant you were seeing religion being at the root of the murders. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant.

I don't post often, but have followed this case since this happened. I do have a general question to all and that is do you think that LE has settled on a motive? I think it has to be something very convoluted and is perhaps something LE and federal LE has not really dealt with previously?

Another thing, DeWine has stated on numerous occasions that most of the victims were killed in their own beds. We know from BJ M's 911 call that there may have been a struggle at CR Sr's trailer, but there has been no mention of a struggle in any of the other homes. I don't think there was, not in reading between the lines of what LE is saying - that most were in their beds. Apparently they were sleeping.

I'm wondering if some members of the family were drugged by someone earlier and were unconscious when they were shot? This would explain to me how the shooters managed to avoid shooting the babies. They shooters would have needed some source of light to find their targets. As for the dogs, being drugged is one thing that explains their lack of apparent reaction while all of this was going on.

Not sure if this theory has been discussed previously or not. I'm sure I am behind most of you! But I do think being drugged sometime before they were shot is a real possibility. The toxicology results were also redacted from the autopsy reports.

I don't post often, but have followed this case since this happened. I do have a general question to all and that is do you think that LE has settled on a motive? I think it has to be something very convoluted and is perhaps something LE and federal LE has not really dealt with previously?

Another thing, DeWine has stated on numerous occasions that most of the victims were killed in their own beds. We know from BJ M's 911 call that there may have been a struggle at CR Sr's trailer, but there has been no mention of a struggle in any of the other homes. I don't think there was, not in reading between the lines of what LE is saying - that most were in their beds. Apparently they were sleeping.

I'm wondering if some members of the family were drugged by someone earlier and were unconscious when they were shot? This would explain to me how the shooters managed to avoid shooting the babies. They shooters would have needed some source of light to find their targets. As for the dogs, being drugged is one thing that explains their lack of apparent reaction while all of this was going on.

Not sure if this theory has been discussed previously or not. I'm sure I am behind most of you! But I do think being drugged sometime before they were shot is a real possibility. The toxicology results were also redacted from the autopsy reports.
MOO here. ☺
I believe LE does know motive, and most likely at least one of the responsible parties. I believe they are trying to build a solid case, and get all responsible.
As far as victims being drugged, its anyone's guess but I doubt it. I believe they had a plan and moved quickly home to home.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Oh, okay. I can see that. One of the children is playing in my head too as one of my theories, but not so much w/custody being the primary reason. I thought you meant you were seeing religion being at the root of the murders. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant.

I can see "religion" being at the root of it all, too. We have so little info on this case. It really is crazy to me because I think it could be absolutely anything/anyone.

and there are soooooooooo many discussion groups out there. I feel sorry for family/friends/relatives/acquaintances, etc. who've been tossed into the limelight. It's a difficult case to discuss.

A small head lamp used by hunters and fishermen would be enough light to get around in the dark. A very common laser sight would make aiming very easy in the dark. You could move from one target to another in seconds.

Hi COULDBERIGHT!

Are you there? You mentioned on a few occasions "MAN OF THE CLOTH". Could you please tell us what's on your mind? We don't need names. Who knows, you could be right!

<modsnip>

I may be wrong, but I think he is off limits unless he has been named in the media. I'm assuming this will get deleted or snipped because of his name, but even it does, could you tell me, without mentioning his name or relation in the post, why you're bringing him up? I've seen some of the cousins mentioned elsewhere and I'm not understanding why so many people are thinking they were involved. To me, this murder seems too personal.

<modsnip>

I may be wrong, but I think he is off limits unless he has been named in the media. I'm assuming this will get deleted or snipped because of his name, but even it does, could you tell me, without mentioning his name or relation in the post, why you're bringing him up? I've seen some of the cousins mentioned elsewhere and I'm not understanding why so many people are thinking they were involved. To me, this murder seems too personal.

He is a cousin to HR, FR, and CR jr. I can't say more because it is rumor....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove